Why are all girls so fucking good looking man?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Really, almost every girl below the age of 25 in Germany is fucking good looking. Good slim body, long brown/blonde hair, nice white teeth, small nose, cute eyes, voice, clear skin. It's depressing man. I traveled through various German cities in the past few months and it's really the same in every city I stayed in. Some of the most good looking girls I actually saw in small tiny villages.
Girls mog the guys to the moon. Girls are blackpilled. They ALL looksmaxed. Not all guys are looksmaxing, they only start doing that when they're late 17 years old and realize they're still a KHHV.

It's depressing, man. I will never get them. It's fine I guess. I don't need them. But it would be nice to get their validation.

But what I really wonder: who fucks these girls? Actually I think many of the girls stay celibate for a long time or do lesbian stuff or date guys in older age groups.

There are not even close enough teen Chads for all the cute teen girls with insane SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Hero of the Imperium, Chintuck22 and 20 others
Simp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Over, Deleted member 7753 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, wristcel and Deleted member 7866
Chad fucks them all

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
Agreed.
As a male in germany I can confirm. if you arent chad in germany, its over. I see all the young girls kissing other boyos and no girl will ever like me.
its over boyos. we got fucked up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 616 and 12 others
Jewish and Proud 💪

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TITUS, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
5500.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MusicMaxxingMidget, Hades and 1 other person
Chad fucks them all
There aren't enough Chads tbh. Maybe 1/20 guys is a true Chad, 15/20 girls are good looking. He'd have to have huge balls.
Agreed.
As a male in germany I can confirm. if you arent chad in germany, its over. I see all the young girls kissing other boyos and no girl will ever like me.
its over boyos. we got fucked up
Real Chads in Germany aren't that common though tbh. Girls mog the guys significantly.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, ReverseNorwoodPill, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
Chad only

• +1
Reactions: penis3, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4430
They all wear makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 3 others
because you have testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Because women are more likely to learn very early on that looks matter, where men are told to go learn to be providers, lol

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream, Over, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
Really, almost every girl below the age of 25 in Germany is fucking good looking. Good slim body, long brown/blonde hair, nice white teeth, small nose, cute eyes, voice, clear skin. It's depressing man. I traveled through various German cities in the past few months and it's really the same in every city I stayed in. Some of the most good looking girls I actually saw in small tiny villages.
Girls mog the guys to the moon. Girls are blackpilled. They ALL looksmaxed. Not all guys are looksmaxing, they only start doing that when they're late 17 years old and realize they're still a KHHV.

It's depressing, man. I will never get them. It's fine I guess. I don't need them. But it would be nice to get their validation.

But what I really wonder: who fucks these girls? Actually I think many of the girls stay celibate for a long time or do lesbian stuff or date guys in older age groups.

There are not even close enough teen Chads for all the cute teen girls with insane SMV.

How old are you op ?

The more I get old, the more I find girls attractive.
When I was 17-18, I legit found most of the girls disgusting, especially older ones. Looked like hags to me.

• +1
Reactions: JayFuel
maybe because you're not gay

if you were gay you'd find most guys hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
How old are you op ?

The more I get old, the more I find girls attractive.
When I was 17-18, I legit found most of the girls disgusting, especially older ones. Looked like hags to me.
I'm 20.
I also didn't realize it when I was younger.
Only realized it when I started going out in the cities (was a socially anxious shut in) and started seeing different cities. I coped by saying maybe it's just my place. But it's really the same in every little area in Germany. Girls are good looking, it's simple biology I guess. All a girl has to have to be attractive is a slim body, long hair and good skin. It's easier compared to being a good looking man.
When I was in school I had some ugly female classmates. But now that I'm out of school, I only see good looking girls riding their bikes, going on walks with their dogs, walking through the city, shopping, going on parties etc.
It's really not a meme that ugly people, both men and women, hide in their basement.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6095 and Danish_Retard
There aren't enough Chads tbh. Maybe 1/20 guys is a true Chad, 15/20 girls are good looking. He'd have to have huge balls.
well then chadlites are also fucking around, how many guys are chadlite+? probably 15-20%

Maybe all the ugly girls rot in their basments?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Same where i live, 80% of girls look really hot

whereas most guys i see look like shittt and most are deformed in some way (Manlet/balding/recessed/fat)

the girls just fuck normies who run NT game or social circle game and are lucky. Those guys are really extroverted and talk 24/7 and are ”fun” = dancing monkey for girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, wateriswet, KDA Player and 3 others
irl foids look better than on pics

You need to fap more. Every girl should not be attractive to you. This is how I felt when I was on like a 100 day nofap streak

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Danish_Retard, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
1 chad can hold down many women due to low female sex-drive.

I know women that get cheated on by chad and then stay away from relationships for 1-2 years, only doing hookups with some chad from time to time. Many women prefer holding out for chad and staying celibate due to non-existant sex-drive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Over, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
Because women are more likely to learn very early on that looks matter, where men are told to go learn to be providers, lol
Also this, so brutal. Men are sabotaged from looksmaxing since early age and told to become a provider, aka slave.

Till this day, the most common advice to a guy that is balding is still: 'just shave it off bro'

Can you imagine if roles were reversed and ~25% of women would experience early balding/recession in their 20s. You think they would shave it off and go bald?
NINTCHDBPICT000530359154-e1570894092383.jpg

:lul::lul:

ofcourse not. If Male patern baldness wasn't a thing, but it was female patern baldness instead, the cure for this disease would've been found decades ago. Curing female pattern baldness would've been a nr.1 state priority. The single biggest threat to women, with support groups for women that are balding left and right. Subsidies from the state for the medication and hair transplants, etc etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wateriswet, HeavenAdmιn, SupremeDream and 8 others
makeup makes girls look more attractive than they really are

just look at some pictures of girls without makeup and have your mind blown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Danish_Retard
foids fraud so hard and it's way easy to be attractive for foids. just be slim and makeupmaxx. never understood why nice-looking girls fuck normies with average features though. i guess being nt and having broad social circle really matters. anyway that's the only cope for guys below chadlite. reminder chad can be socially crippled and still slay a ton. also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
i got a decent amount of girls but im usually older than them so that might attract them

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i got a decent amount of girls but im usually older than them so that might attract them
mirin. Your success is cucking 5 other incels that now get rejected by the girls ur fucking. :lul:

Brutal winner takes all pill.

@buflek @Copemaxxing said that most german girls are ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Here in spain most girls are quite goodlooking aswell, but its more rare to see an attractive guy.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
@buflek @Copemaxxing said that most german girls are ugly af
comparing them to swedish or russian or any other middle eastern (or even italian/spanish etc) they are ugly af imo

i hate german girls

• +1
Woman have more compact faces on average with sharper maxillas

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 5393
mirin. Your success is cucking 5 other incels that now get rejected by the girls ur fucking. :lul:

Brutal winner takes all pill.
i only fuck 1 girl and that is my gf, i got some girls i could fuck rn if i called them but i see no point in leaving a good girl for some random sluts

comparing them to swedish or russian or any other middle eastern (or even italian/spanish etc) they are ugly af imo

i hate german girls
German girls are cancer tbh ngl. Only ugly ethnics take them

• +1
Woman have more compact faces on average with sharper maxillas
a lot of girls have insane bone structure for some reason. I see so many girls with strong chin/cheekbones/maxillas which is very rare on guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Over, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
German girls are cancer tbh ngl. Only ugly ethnics take them
personality wise they definitely are the worst girls on planet earth, i would probably prefer some girl from african jungle over a german bitch that is arrogant like most of them

• +1
personality wise they definitely are the worst girls on planet earth, i would probably prefer some girl from african jungle over a german bitch that is arrogant like most of them
They dont even respond to chads on dating sites tbh jfl :lul:

• +1
They dont even respond to chads on dating sites tbh jfl :lul:
also hypergamy is probably the strongest in germany out of all other european countries. literally psl 2 landwhales have high standards here and try to get chads

this is why i stick to spanish/italian/russian/turkish/arab girls

It's unbelievable as to how much the average girl mogs the average guy in the West, even in the UK where the average foid is below the average compared to Chaderlands or Scandinavia, they still mog the male normie. And I'm not talking about the ghetto or chav sluts up here in the north or down in London, but normal university and everyday beckies.

All that extra estrogen circulating must have played a part in females looking better and better.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
also hypergamy is probably the strongest in germany out of all other european countries. literally psl 2 landwhales have high standards here and try to get chads

this is why i stick to spanish/italian/russian/turkish/arab girls
you should see some of the standards here, a lot of basic sluts who look somewhat decent think they all deserve a Love Island tattooed up masc Chad with a NW1 hairline and fully softmaxxed

• Love it
almost every girl below the age of 25 in Germany is fucking good looking. Good slim body, long brown/blonde hair, nice white teeth, small nose, cute eyes, voice, clear skin.
True. Every time I go to the downtown area in a big city I see loads of attractive girls like this. It’s depressing because you know that they would be DTF at your disposal if just a few mm of bones in your face were combined in a more harmonious way.

Es ist alles oder nichts. Chad werden oder sterben.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 39
you should see some of the standards here, a lot of basic sluts who look somewhat decent think they all deserve a Love Island tattooed up masc Chad with a NW1 hairline and fully softmaxxed
where

a lot of girls have insane bone structure for some reason. I see so many girls with strong chin/cheekbones/maxillas which is very rare on guys
Men are being poisoned and raised on utter shit lifestyles. See the HUGE drop in average T levels. Guys looked so much better a few decades ago.

• +1
facially wise one could argue that they have smaller bones and consequentially their bones grow less thus having less time for things to go bad. if you also take into account that test levels are dropping it would be easy to assume that girls are better looking than males. but thats just speculation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Vvvvxxxx
englandstan
its no coincidence that the countries with the ugliest girls in europe (england and germany) have the worst hypergamy problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and penis3
women just have to exist and not eat crap 24/7 and they are gl in their prime

boys have to DEVELOP right
eat right
posture
tongue posture
no hair loss
sports throughout all your life
good skin

girls just dont have to be giga recessed and fucked skin or fat.
its EASY to be a gl prime female tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 7560, Over and 6 others