Why are all girls so fucking good looking man?

Woman have more compact faces on average with sharper maxillas
Yeah their bones fuse earlier. I think that’s why female faces are legit better looking on average in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
@Syobevoli you mirin my quote

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
also hypergamy is probably the strongest in germany out of all other european countries. literally psl 2 landwhales have high standards here and try to get chads

this is why i stick to spanish/italian/russian/turkish/arab girls
Wtf. In my experience turkish/italian/Arab girls have way higher standards than German girls. They not only want you to be tall, good looking and masculine, but they also want you to be somewhat of a thug.
German girls aren't ugly. I think it's your way or coping because most girls that like you are ethnic.
Creamy white skin with soft long blond hair and big blue eyes. Cmon, that's unmoggable.

Wtf. In my experience turkish/italian/Arab girls have way higher standards than German girls. They not only want you to be tall, good looking and masculine, but they also want you to be somewhat of a thug.
German girls aren't ugly. I think it's your way or coping because most girls that like you are ethnic.
Creamy white skin with soft long blond hair and big blue eyes. Cmon, that's unmoggable.
i just hate the personality of german girls

facially im better looking than most of them with a good body, yet some subhuman psl 4 germans dont give me a 2nd look while good looking girls from other countries do

i just hate the personality of german girls

facially im better looking than most of them with a good body, yet some subhuman psl 4 germans dont give me a 2nd look while good looking girls from other countries do
You're a narcy lol. I don't give Stacys a 2nd look either because it's not worth it and they end up thinking I'm a weirdo. It's the same for these girls maybe.

I would love to move to somewhere foreign especially sweden or norway. So many good looking girls there it would be heaven.

I would love to move to somewhere foreign especially sweden or norway. So many good looking girls there it would be heaven.
So many unattainable girls, pretty depressing.

So many unattainable girls, pretty depressing.
I do decent for myself but there are just some stacies that I could never pull

Yeah their bones fuse earlier. I think that’s why female faces are legit better looking on average in their prime.
Their bones fuse early therefore the window for their face to get fucked up by braces, mouthbreathing, etc. is very small. Most women stop growing at 13/14 and that's when most people's faces detoriate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Vvvvxxxx
Their bones fuse early therefore the window for their face to get fucked up by braces, mouthbreathing, etc. is very small. Most women stop growing at 13/14 and that's when most people's faces detoriate
And don’t forget the Norwood reaper. A whole other aspect of looksmin women are spared from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
They are all subhuman in my area, im a locationcel it seems

It seems civilization has come to a dead end, it's time to get back to barbarism and grab all those hot thots by the pussy and bring them into your basement for breeding.

• +1
Reactions: JayFuel and Deleted member 39
Iam form the germany this is bullshit.
A lot of chads here aswell.