why are are all women so narcissistic?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
My sister is overweight,Asian Indian and in medical school. She has acne and is ass ugly. She made an online dating account and is getting white Chad lites and doctors who message her. She just rejected a Chad lite because he is getting a degree in finance which is "lower" than her degree. She calls some guys who fit her education requirements "ugly."

I am getting a masters degree in Electrical Engineering and am trying to get certified; and I live at home to save money. Every day that ugly, fat, acne face speaks ill of careers that don't involve becoming a doctor. She makes fun of others for doing business and Engineering and for having middle class office jobs. She calls MBA students "stupid," and looks down upon anyone who is not a doctor, dentist or a PA. She speaks ill of other careers (including MBAs , Engineers, nurses and business people) right in front of my face and expects me not to get mad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2581
Did you call her out on it tho?

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Take comfort in the fact that she will spend her youth getting pumped and dumped by Chad and eventually being alone... probably with a kid or 2.

Attractive career women are the absolute worst at this in 2019.

There's a very nice looking Doctor in my area on POF and Tinder and has been on these things for literally years. Nobody is good enough for her, therefore, she'll never have anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, MammothActuary, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Take comfort in the fact that she will spend her youth getting pumped and dumped by Chad and eventually being alone... probably with a kid or 2.

Attractive career women are the absolute worst at this in 2019.

There's a very nice looking Doctor in my area on POF and Tinder and has been on these things for literally years. Nobody is good enough for her, therefore, she'll never have anyone.
She is single because her standards are so high.

does she really do that shit, holy fuck i would beat the shit out of her

She’ll die alone or with some beta cuck who can’t make her happy.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and chadpreetcel123
It's lifefuel knowing that women who are too picky and who ride the cock carousel will die alone with some betabuxx she probably doesn't even love, and their looks will be gone by their 30

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
My sister is overweight,Asian Indian and in medical school. She has acne and is ass ugly. She made an online dating account and is getting white Chad lites and doctors who message her. She just rejected a Chad lite because he is getting a degree in finance which is "lower" than her degree. She calls some guys who fit her education requirements "ugly."

I am getting a masters degree in Electrical Engineering and am trying to get certified; and I live at home to save money. Every day that ugly, fat, acne face speaks ill of careers that don't involve becoming a doctor. She makes fun of others for doing business and Engineering and for having middle class office jobs. She calls MBA students "stupid," and looks down upon anyone who is not a doctor, dentist or a PA. She speaks ill of other careers (including MBAs , Engineers, nurses and business people) right in front of my face and expects me not to get mad.

Lol at letting your sister talk shit about you just call her a bitch like I do to my younger sister

Most doctors are just doctors for status. All fake virtue signaling persona. I guess it makes sense they brainwash people into thinking being a doctor is a good job while in reality you are surrounded by subhumans dying and you working 60+ hrs a week. Buisness owners mog doctors to the moon

they need to cope the fact thay they could haver never been this --->

High e /lack of self awareness/low iq

Fuck I’d kill her tbh

Most doctors are just doctors for status. All fake virtue signaling persona. I guess it makes sense they brainwash people into thinking being a doctor is a good job while in reality you are surrounded by subhumans dying and you working 60+ hrs a week. Buisness owners mog doctors to the moon

this, every doctor is a depressed subhuman who works like a dog

Its cause she’s been validated for being a female her whole life

It’s also cause she subconsciously knows she’s ugly so she’s trying to act superior to compensate

Society has told women that they are all special so now you got a bunch of ugly ass foids who think they are hot AF and deserve model tier guys.

It is in thier nature.

Even 1/10 women are biologically programmed to go for the top 25% of men.

Most women believe they deserve the world. Many of them are just self-entitled bitches.

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222
>your sister represents all women

Jfl

How is finance a lower degree??? Jfl, finance is literally dealing in the art of making money..

Because every institution has been telling females they are beautiful and better than males from the day they were old enough to remember anything.

how many of you losers on this site are fucking curries? god just fucking give up already. why are you indians so horny? This is why you've earned yourself that whole bob and vagene stereotype, so many curries send perverted messages to girls on facebook, its become a meme and a laughing stock of the world.

The fact that you are letting your sister date, and not enforcing sharia on her is comical. Why curries in particular such cucks that let their whore girls do whatever they want? One country over in pakistan or bangladesh and if the family found out their daughter or sister was on tinder trying to hook up with infidels, THEY WOULD HAVE THROWN A CUP OF ACID IN HER FACE, OR HONOR KILLED HER. The honor killings happen in the UK alot and many cases have gone unsolved and unpunished. You better do something about your stupid sister buddy. Control that cunt the way a muslim would, or else she will be procreating with all different kinds of guys and giving you nieces and nephews that look nothing like you and practice a different religion than you. What a cuck!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
how many of you losers on this site are fucking curries? god just fucking give up already. why are you indians so horny? This is why you've earned yourself that whole bob and vagene stereotype, so many curries send perverted messages to girls on facebook, its become a meme and a laughing stock of the world.

The fact that you are letting your sister date, and not enforcing sharia on her is comical. Why curries in particular such cucks that let their whore girls do whatever they want? One country over in pakistan or bangladesh and if the family found out their daughter or sister was on tinder trying to hook up with infidels, THEY WOULD HAVE THROWN A CUP OF ACID IN HER FACE, OR HONOR KILLED HER. The honor killings happen in the UK alot and many cases have gone unsolved and unpunished. You better do something about your stupid sister buddy. Control that cunt the way a muslim would, or else she will be procreating with all different kinds of guys and giving you nieces and nephews that look nothing like you and practice a different religion than you. What a cuck!
Calm down you degenerate, Trump supporter. Go to a Trump rally and wear your KKK hood/red MAGA hat, FOX news loving, RepubliCUNT.

Calm down you degenerate, Trump supporter. Go to a Trump rally and wear your KKK hood/red MAGA hat
WHAT?? Why would a trump supporter support sharia law? You idiot. JFL!

op is t. foid