Why are average and ugly/fat women so delusional?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Most average and ugly/fat women are delusional. My sister is overweight and wants to date some 9/10 Neurosurgeon. I've had 40-something-year old obese women hit on me, make no mistake, I am not Chad but I still look decent and am in good shape(work out on a daily basis.) I would rather be single than date/fuck an obese sow that can barely get my dick hard on. Nowadays obese women think they can get with fit guys and ugly, but educated women think they can get with 9/10+ Chads who earn $150,000+.

All women are delusional. the Obese ones think they look average and the average ones think they can get with whoever they want.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Looksmaxer-van-NL, DeformAspergerCel and 5 others
Don’t hate the game just looksmax and win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Demir, kirbyparks and 1 other person
average foids can get Chadlites and perhaps even Chads for ons though, and once they've had the taste of that they think they deserve to be in a relationship with the men that pump and dump them and will never ever consider their looksmatch again. It's over for average looking men

Women have big egos. Most think that they are very good looking. The flipside is that they have rock bottom self esteem and need constant validation of their looks.
It's a strange dichotomy.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, SikKunt, samm735 and 1 other person
Compliments, validation, matches, messages from hungry thirsty males online.

Getting pumped and dumped by Chad

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, SikKunt, Stingray and 1 other person
Because of constant validation

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and kirbyparks
Because of beta desperate cucks.

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel, SikKunt and kirbyparks
Its not delusion if its reality for them boyo. Those fat old ladies who approached you have already taken dick from guys on or even above your SMV level.

Guys are stooping as low as to fuck these women because guys cant get a young fit woman anymore. Of course this inflates the egos of women that should have lower SMV making it harder for that woman's looksmatch. Vicious cycle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: razerftw and androidcel
Hypergamy basically. And of course the numales constantly putting them on a pedestal.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw and kirbyparks
because of soybois