Why are big noses universally considered ugly?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Evolutionary speaking it's a good trait since it allows for more oxygen and it humidifies and cleans the air before it enters the lungs.

A higher nasal bridge (and maybe a nose hump) would also mean the eyes are better protected since they'd be deeper set, so you can consider it a high fighting succes trait too.

Is it just another form of typical traditional western looks brainwashing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, thecel, NormieKilla and 2 others
No one with a perfectly forward grown face would have a big hooked nose. Compact midface + straight bony nose shows dimorphism (male noses are bigger) and forward growth, since it's not hooked. Cavill's nose is ideal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Taylorswift, Deleted member 5292 and 4 others
jews

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Slayerino
No one with a perfectly forward grown face would have a big hooked nose. Compact midface + straight bony nose shows dimorphism (male noses are bigger) and forward growth, since it's not hooked. Cavill's nose is ideal.
Nigga where.
How do you explain me then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, thecel, Euclidd and 1 other person
Absolute bullshit, nose is largely genetic. Tons of Caucasus fighters who have prominent jaws etc and still have hooknoses. Gandy also has a hooknose and he's considered 1 of the biggest male models of all time, o'pry too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, thecel, owlofathena and 11 others
it ruins harmony. Just like big lips, big eyes etc

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Taylorswift, NormieKilla and 3 others
Exactly lol, this guy is coping when noses are very phenotipical and genetic

Top 95% percentile forward growth but insane jew nose.
@Ocelot its not just downward growth although it does make it worse.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 685
it ruins harmomy. Just like big lips, big eyes etc
Big eyes and big lips are considered attractive depending on the extent though

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Inscol and nastynas
Big eyes and big lips are considered attractive depending on the extent though
Just like nose. Here is your anwser

it ruins harmomy. Just like big lips, big eyes etc
tbh sums it up
too wide and itll ruin transverse proportions of the face.
Nasal bridge too big ruins harmony of eyes.
Too long, downward grown shit philtrum and illusion of a longer midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 9274
Hows your palate?
all teeth fit fine and my wisdom teeth are coming in atm no problem.
never had braces or extractions.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
View attachment 664890
Top 95% percentile forward growth but insane jew nose.
@Ocelot its not just downward growth although it does make it worse.
Absolute bullshit, nose is largely genetic. Tons of Caucasus fighters who have prominent jaws etc and still have hooknoses. Gandy also has a hooknose and he's considered 1 of the biggest male models of all time, o'pry too.
True I guess I didn't think about it before writing. Now that I think about it many Arab phenos have bad noses. Still, forward growth helps noses look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and SubhumanCurrycel
KEEP CRYING FOR MY V-TEC TWIN TURBO AIR HOG

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SubhumanCurrycel and Ocelot
Well a big nose is never considered attractive, unless big eyes or full big lips
Yeah but how big are we talking about? What are big eyes and big lips too? Depends on to many factors

True I guess I didn't think about it before writing. Now that I think about it many Arab phenos have bad noses. Still, forward growth helps noses look better.
I get my nose exactly from my dad except hes reccesed.
Compared to mine his looks worse due to his recessed profile but both are still big nonetheless

Evolutionary speaking it's a good trait since it allows for more oxygen and it humidifies and cleans the air before it enters the lungs.

A higher nasal bridge (and maybe a nose hump) would also mean the eyes are better protected since they'd be deeper set, so you can consider it a high fighting succes trait too.

In my opinion there are no big noses but small jaws that make noses look big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, goat2x and Deleted member 2157
Yes ideally everything about your face should be wide. Pfl, lateral orbital rim projection, protruding zygos, palate, mouth, flaring gonions, wide chin and the entire neurocranium skull base should be laterally grown while minimising vertical growth as much as possible. By that logic nose should be wide too but not tall. But for some reason nose is stigmatised heavily maybe due to eurocentrism and a short wide nose is non aryan trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
What about gandy then?
Zyros' BOB thread titled something like 'The normie "I need a nosejob" blackpill" is a good thread to refer on this tbh. Recession makes noses look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
agreed (except for the cavill part)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685

Thin nose is Harmony

no it's a good nose, don't get me wrong. but it could get way better than that.
you got examples? I don't see how any changes can be made to Cavill's nose (except the bump in his frontal) to make it look better

you got examples? I don't see how any changes can be made to Cavill's nose (except the bump in his frontal) to make it look better
the nose bridge could certainly be a bit more narrow and defined, aside from that there's not much though. i'd say nick bateman's nose would be a bit better:
800x800bb
409a520398bcd3a88e74b57447e03209

or maybe freddie ljungberg:
Freddieljungberg croppedisf3uswuwfkp1tp74xwtrt3p9jpg
267x367

Cavill's nose is ideal.
As far as evolutionary reasons go, big noses hinder overall facial harmony, they are easier to target and break in a fight, they are typical of old people and they imply less-than-ideal facial bones growth.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cavill's nose is ideal.
As far as evolutionary reasons go, big noses hinder overall facial harmony, they are easier to target and break in a fight, they are typical of old people and they imply less-than-ideal facial bones growth.
I did argue that his nose is ideal.

Cavill's nose is ideal.
That doesn't mean they're bad for fights in fact the ones noses that'd break easier would be low nasal bridges (which is usually paired with a smaller flatter nose)

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Bez tytuu

Most of the time longer nose is correlated with downward growth which make airways small.
So short, staright nose is sublimally correlated by better health

That doesn't mean they're bad for fights in fact the ones noses that'd break easier would be low nasal bridges (which is usually paired with a smaller flatter nose)
What? dude, it's not rocket science, a bigger nose is a way bigger target and it's easier to break because it protrudes from the face more.
You think birdcels are fighting machines?

I think some sorcerer pulled off jbw maxxing magic into whole human race.

just be a cat theory

humans leaving the state of nature and letting women choose their partners (which "nature" never saw coming; think about it, we are literally the only species with culture) has to do with it. it's the same with balding.

if we hadn't left the state of nature high DHT baldcels with huge noses, hair on their shoulders etc would slay hardest (rape)

What a about Gandy..u cope

u say no one with perfectly forwards growth face will have big and hooked nose
Gandy has perfect growth and yet has kinda big and hooked nose
ITs not so much flaw only because he compensate with bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
u say no one with perfectly forwards growth face will have big and hooked nose
Gandy has perfect growth and yet has kinda big and hooked nose
ITs not so much flaw only because he compensate with bones
read the other post i admitted my mistake in failing to accommodate for phenotypic differences

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
What? dude, it's not rocket science, a bigger nose is a way bigger target and it's easier to break because it protrudes from the face more.
You think birdcels are fighting machines?
You clearly didn't get my point and have never watched a ufc fight

What I meant was that bigger noses will most likely also have higher nasal bridges, which 1. Protect the eye sockets better and 2 would increase the chance of hitting the nasal bridge instead of directly punching on cartilage.

Big noses are not always caused by recessed jaws
Some are just fucking big,stop coping
Over for my turkish genes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
My nose is straight and upturn like my fathers side of the family but I fucking inherited the overall size from by mothers side and it fucks my midface ratio.

High nose bridge is ideal but big nose isnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 685
Large noses look masculine and dominant when they're not hooked and in proportion to the face.