Why are EE people so prone to balding - bad looking?

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
I traveled the world and i must admit, Eastern European guys are technically one of worst looking people i saw.
This was already confirmed by numerous females i talked to.

Why it is? They are below average mostly because extreme bad hair genetics, no lower thirds, and weak eyebrows and hair

It is caused by food, enviromnent or genes?

• +1
Reactions: Einon and OCDMaxxing
I traveled the world and i must admit, Eastern European guys are technically one of worst looking people i saw.

Why it is? They are below average mostly because extreme bad hair genetics, no lower thirds, and weak eyebrows and hair

Probably combination of thoes factors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It is caused by subhuman genes. Hitler was right and should've exterminated all the subhumans such as slavs, gypsies, niggers, disabled people, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 2227, Newguyaround and 5 others
Life fast die young

Someone should collect data on how many people in the Pripyat Oblast go bald compared to elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope and Chadelite
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227, nestivv and 3 others
Indians are master race, ascended slayers..they have biggest value on dating market
This.
Indians are extremely sexy which is why they reproduce so much together and will soon become the biggest population in the world.

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others
It is caused by subhuman genes. Hitler was right and should've exterminated all the subhumans such as slavs, gypsies, niggers, disabled people, etc.
at one point, Hitler recruited Ukrainians, Belorhssians, Russian, Turkic, Indians, Georgians and armenians soldiers in SS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

anyway western europeans are as prone to balding as eatern europeans.

for example the baldest countries are Italy, Russia and UK

They think it's masculine, hair is for twinks in their world.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Slayercel
They think it's masculine, hair is for twinks in their world.
This is legit..for example, up to like 2010 , having a hair was like a handicap there and chicks digged bald to short hair

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
I have bad lower third and I'm from EE, and although with a low fat % a really strong jawline, my front lower third is still fucking shit.

I have bad lower third and I'm from EE, and although with a low fat % a really strong jawline, my front lower third is still fucking shit.

Let be honest, if u take czehc or slovakian top actors , most of them would not be rated above 6/10.
One exception is Vojtech Dyk, who is clearly top tier chad

Shit genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Let be honest, if u take czehc or slovakian top actors , most of them would not be rated above 6/10.
One exception is Vojtech Dyk, who is clearly top tier chad
I don't really know any actors from Slovakia or EE, I don't go there often just on holidays during summer and winter.

its basic evolution, they evolved to be bald so they can save money on shampoo and hot water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2227, I'mme and 4 others
Stop looking at average people most average americans are bald too plenty of good looking slavs around the world but you only see the middle aged working farmers working in western countries and the bald mma fighter with no haircut becouse of no fashion.
Most young eastern eaurope guys are already on instagramm with good haircuts and fresh clothes nowdays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BushDid711, Framletgod and 1 other person
at one point, Hitler recruited Ukrainians, Belorhssians, Russian, Turkic, Indians, Georgians and armenians soldiers in SS
Every army needs cannon fodder

• +1
Reactions: meh
:rage:

• +1
Reactions: BushDid711 and Deleted member 2486
arent u the guy who was shilling that bald turkish guy ?? lol fuck ur opinion

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BushDid711 and oldcell
It's because they're alcoholics.
anyway western europeans are as prone to balding as eatern europeans.

for example the baldest countries are Italy, Russia and UK
This isn't true, mediterraneans go bald way faster. The reason Russia and UK are because bad diet (high fat diets, alcoholism)

• +1
Reactions: BushDid711 and gaymidget
The question is how the men are so ugly but the girls so beautiful.

Life here is pretty rough.We don't have much time to focus on the way we look.

Slavs are strong warriors you western faggots. But serious there's 27 dudes in my class. 10 of them are 5-5.5 psl 1 is 6psl.That's enough to be deppresed everyday becouse of it. I couldn't imagine living somewhere with more chads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back