[Mogs] Why are ethnics minus gooks and curries so NT?

Playboypuertorican

Playboypuertorican

Zephir
Blacks, mulattos, arabs, Latinos, Pacific islanders, north Africans, and southern European Mediterraneans like Italians and Spaniards are so nt. Why is this? Does the melanin= nt and low inhibition? 🤔🤔🤔

Why are ethnics so low inhibition?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

The Tribe
obesecel

obesecel

Faith Riehm Facesitting Alliance (FRFA)
idk tbh, i was born low inhib that is actually crazy

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Confirmed PSL 2.7 white aryan
Yes i am low nt

Playboypuertorican

Playboypuertorican

Zephir
Low IQ must be the correlation. There’s a reason dumb fucks are more likely to be NT. Curries seem to be the exception though, they’re low IQ and non-NT.
Then that means high IQ is bad. Low IQ will lead to Nt and low inhibition, there for getting to mate with females. High IQ= bad for finding a mate

G

Gudru

Zephir
Then that means high IQ is bad. Low IQ will lead to Nt and low inhibition, there for getting to mate with females. High IQ= bad for finding a mate
Your black and white thinking is unironically also a sign of low IQ

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps
Bcs they are accepted in their own communities and love and have respect for their own countries and cultures. They literally enjoy life with their own way of living.

While Asians and Indians don't get respected by their own women and their men act like bitches also one has a streetshit culture (not something to be proud of) and the gooks have a cuck culture that waste their entire life on wage cucking.

Playboypuertorican

Playboypuertorican

Zephir
Your black and white thinking is unironically also a sign of low IQ
I am indeed blessed if I am indeed low IQ. High IQ makes you think too much before acting and that leads to high inhibition. If you dont think, you wont be inhibited

onnysk

onnysk

Zephir
Low population density = NT and big

High density = robot autism and tiny bodies

Playboypuertorican

Playboypuertorican

Zephir
Bcs they are accepted in their own communities and love and have respect for their own countries and cultures. They literally enjoy life with their own way of living.

While Asians and Indians don't get respected by their own women and their men act like bitches also one has a streetshit culture (not something to be proud of) and the gooks have a cuck culture that waste their entire life on wage cucking.
True bro. Arab culture would be ideal probably. The women listen to the men and actually want to stay with the men. And the men do everything for Allah not worrying about anything. Meanwhile, gooks have no morals, no values, and are basically robots working for hours a day with no love or social life trying to "improve the human race forward."

Dante1

Dante1

Muslim in the making
>ethnic
>black
1575398968508.jpeg

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps
True bro. Arab culture would be ideal probably. The women listen to the men and actually want to stay with the men. And the men do everything for Allah not worrying about anything. Meanwhile, gooks have no morals, no values, and are basically robots working for hours a day with no love or social life trying to "improve the human race forward."
Such an easy life tbh, everything in life is clear asf and 99% of the population follow those rules.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

The Tribe
I find it tough to think of a worse race to be than curry, Chinese, or Native tbqh

Playboypuertorican

Playboypuertorican

Zephir
I find it tough to think of a worse race to be than curry, Chinese, or Native tbqh
Native Americans actually are nt not gonna lie. And are tall and have good bones. It's just that the whites gave them disease so there arent many left

Fuark!

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

The Tribe
Native Americans actually are nt not gonna lie. And are tall and have good bones. It's just that the whites gave them disease so there arent many left

Fuark!
It's more about their culture being completely destroyed than looks, but they also tend to age poorly tbh

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
I dont know what you are talking about.

Playboypuertorican

Playboypuertorican

Zephir
IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
I'm Italian yet I'm not NT

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
You are high inhibition though. You make so many posts here that are neurotic and you're on here to begin with which is a negative sign in regard to inhibition.

You're most likely decent IQ and high inhibition

The opposite of your nigger peers. You should be happy to have evolved and have common curtesy

Playboypuertorican

Playboypuertorican

Zephir
You are high inhibition though. You make so many posts here that are neurotic and you're on here to begin with which is a negative sign in regard to inhibition.

You're most likely decent IQ and high inhibition

The opposite of your nigger peers. You should be happy to have evolved and have common curtesy
What are you talking about? I'm not neurotic at all and I'm high IQ. Not to mention, Nigerians have the best study rate and graduation which disproven low IQ theory for niggers. which I am mulatto

keep crying for low inhibition high IQ mulatto like me

Chill @KEy21 it's just a joke

Last edited:
rockndogs

rockndogs

yes bro
Because they are closer to monkeys

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)