Why are ethnics minus gooks and curries so NT?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Blacks, mulattos, arabs, Latinos, Pacific islanders, north Africans, and southern European Mediterraneans like Italians and Spaniards are so nt. Why is this? Does the melanin= nt and low inhibition? 🤔🤔🤔

Why are ethnics so low inhibition?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
lower iq so less neuroticism

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, HollowCheek, Drugs and 8 others
idk tbh, i was born low inhib that is actually crazy

less toxic cultures

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes i am low nt

Low IQ must be the correlation. There’s a reason dumb fucks are more likely to be NT. Curries seem to be the exception though, they’re low IQ and non-NT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, rockndogs, SikKunt and 1 other person
Low IQ must be the correlation. There’s a reason dumb fucks are more likely to be NT. Curries seem to be the exception though, they’re low IQ and non-NT.
Then that means high IQ is bad. Low IQ will lead to Nt and low inhibition, there for getting to mate with females. High IQ= bad for finding a mate

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
There is undoubtedly a correlation with low IQ but plenty of dumb fucks are non NT
Then that means high IQ is bad. Low IQ will lead to Nt and low inhibition, there for getting to mate with females. High IQ= bad for finding a mate
yeah this has been known for a while

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and AbandonShip
Your black and white thinking is unironically also a sign of low IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
Bcs they are accepted in their own communities and love and have respect for their own countries and cultures. They literally enjoy life with their own way of living.

While Asians and Indians don't get respected by their own women and their men act like bitches also one has a streetshit culture (not something to be proud of) and the gooks have a cuck culture that waste their entire life on wage cucking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Your black and white thinking is unironically also a sign of low IQ
I am indeed blessed if I am indeed low IQ. High IQ makes you think too much before acting and that leads to high inhibition. If you dont think, you wont be inhibited

• +1
Low population density = NT and big

High density = robot autism and tiny bodies

Bcs they are accepted in their own communities and love and have respect for their own countries and cultures. They literally enjoy life with their own way of living.

While Asians and Indians don't get respected by their own women and their men act like bitches also one has a streetshit culture (not something to be proud of) and the gooks have a cuck culture that waste their entire life on wage cucking.
True bro. Arab culture would be ideal probably. The women listen to the men and actually want to stay with the men. And the men do everything for Allah not worrying about anything. Meanwhile, gooks have no morals, no values, and are basically robots working for hours a day with no love or social life trying to "improve the human race forward."

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Aesthetic
>ethnic
>black

True bro. Arab culture would be ideal probably. The women listen to the men and actually want to stay with the men. And the men do everything for Allah not worrying about anything. Meanwhile, gooks have no morals, no values, and are basically robots working for hours a day with no love or social life trying to "improve the human race forward."
Such an easy life tbh, everything in life is clear asf and 99% of the population follow those rules.

• +1
I find it tough to think of a worse race to be than curry, Chinese, or Native tbqh

I find it tough to think of a worse race to be than curry, Chinese, or Native tbqh
Native Americans actually are nt not gonna lie. And are tall and have good bones. It's just that the whites gave them disease so there arent many left
276dda387fed2674b65bd521d3552850.jpg

Fuark!
8803171bde46a1dbad7dbc13cd76d30e.jpg

Native Americans actually are nt not gonna lie. And are tall and have good bones. It's just that the whites gave them disease so there arent many left
276dda387fed2674b65bd521d3552850.jpg

Fuark!
8803171bde46a1dbad7dbc13cd76d30e.jpg
It's more about their culture being completely destroyed than looks, but they also tend to age poorly tbh

I dont know what you are talking about.

Such an easy life tbh, everything in life is clear asf and 99% of the population follow those rules.
Until ISIS rolls around. . . . .

• JFL
Until ISIS rolls around. . . . .
Small price to pay for 4 hot wives and giving the village heretic a taste of your shoe every Friday

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 3202
I'm Italian yet I'm not NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
You are high inhibition though. You make so many posts here that are neurotic and you're on here to begin with which is a negative sign in regard to inhibition.

You're most likely decent IQ and high inhibition

The opposite of your nigger peers. You should be happy to have evolved and have common curtesy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
You are high inhibition though. You make so many posts here that are neurotic and you're on here to begin with which is a negative sign in regard to inhibition.

You're most likely decent IQ and high inhibition

The opposite of your nigger peers. You should be happy to have evolved and have common curtesy
What are you talking about? I'm not neurotic at all and I'm high IQ. Not to mention, Nigerians have the best study rate and graduation which disproven low IQ theory for niggers. which I am mulatto

keep crying for low inhibition high IQ mulatto like me

Chill @KEy21 it's just a joke

Last edited:
Because they are closer to monkeys

Because they are closer to monkeys
Actuslly gooks are. They have monkey proportions. Africans have human upright limbs and less body hair

Low population density = NT and big

High density = robot autism and tiny bodies
We in the Netherlands have a high population density and we’re the tallest country in the world.

What are you talking about? I'm not neurotic at all and I'm high IQ. Not to mention, Nigerians have the best study rate and graduation which disproven low IQ theory for niggers. which I am mulatto

keep crying for low inhibition high IQ mulatto like me
Chill @KEy21 it's just a joke
I am very low iq indeed

its undoubtably one of my best traits, it makes me overthink nothing and just go for the kill just like a spaniard tactical commander would

meanwhile eugene thinks being smarts attracts girls and tells them about the big bang theory while they giggle in pitty at him with tyrone

More testosterone, haven't you noticed that ethnicities that live around the Mediterranean are hairy on average? Arabs,north Africans, southern euroes...

Statistics??.