Why are ethnics so obsessed with blonde women?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
All they care about is "muh I want blonde Stacy". Most of them dislike white women with dark hair.

@curries/rice/arabs explain yourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
I think you are just projecting. I prefer dark hair and dark eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 649 and 8 others
All they care about is "muh I want blonde Stacy". Most of them dislike white women with dark hair.

Contrast

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Thicc Latina Anyday Over Blondes Tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, Aesthetic and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Cause who the fuck doesn't want a trophy wife to brag to whilst being a ethnic
Niggas be hating when I be fuckin white women, got a call from my paki buddies in pak telling me go blend my dick when I put that shit on my insta tellin I got a white hoe in my bed

You people saw the convos and the nudes, they saw her next to me and they burned up so hard they blocked me on whatsapp and started shit talking lmao

I'd rather date a 5 PSL white blondie than a 7 PSL gigastacy ethnic

It is what it is, let it be what it has to be cause I'm not changing my preferences any time soon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Most ethnics here just want their looksmatch tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
girl with dark hair and very light blue eyes are ideal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
It's simple, they see themselves as vastly inferior to whites which has 3 effects/ results:

1. Feelings of inadequacy in regards to their lineage/ race; white people are at the top of this pile and especially white blondes (Hitlers Master Race). The want to be with and breed with white women is simply them wishing to expel their subhuman DNA from their offspring, granting them better chances in life.
  2. Oneupmanship over the white man (The Man) as they aim to secure what they perceive as the white mans property (forbidden fruit). The domination of another groups women gives a sense of satisfaction and the feeling of beating the system.
  3. Status; many ethnics feel the same way and will praise any brownoid who can secure a PSL4+ white blonde girl
The best example of this is @Playboypuertorican who constantly talks about being a half breed mixed mulatto giga slayer fucking many white women. Except when his gf was exposed by @sgt_iron we discovered she is infact a barely 3.5PSL bog standard girl who just has white skin and yellow hair.

May the copes flow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, Aesthetic and 9 others
It's simple, they see themselves as vastly inferior to whites which has 3 effects/ results:

1. Feelings of inadequacy in regards to their lineage/ race; white people are at the top of this pile and especially white blondes (Hitlers Master Race). The want to be with and breed with white women is simply them wishing to expel their subhuman DNA from their offspring, granting them better chances in life.
  2. Oneupmanship over the white man (The Man) as they aim to secure what they perceive as the white mans property (forbidden fruit). The domination of another groups women gives a sense of satisfaction and the feeling of beating the system.
  3. Status; many ethnics feel the same way and will praise any brownoid who can secure a PSL4+ white blonde girl
The best example of this is @Playboypuertorican who constantly talks about being a half breed mixed mulatto giga slayer fucking many white women. Except when his gf was exposed by @sgt_iron we discovered she is infact a barely 3.5PSL bog standard girl who just has white skin and yellow hair.

May the copes flow
So just inferiority complex?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally, Deleted member 649 and 3 others
So just inferiority complex?
Not just that, and not always that but I can almost guarantee that many, many fetishes over white blondes are all of or a combination of these points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
cause a lot of them are self hating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, TheAscendedOne and 2 others

May the copes flow
dnr ginger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person

May the copes flow
this is why you love gooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
  • +1
Niggas be hating when I be fuckin white women, got a call from my paki buddies in pak telling me go blend my dick when I put that shit on my insta tellin I got a white hoe in my bed

You people saw the convos and the nudes, they saw her next to me and they burned up so hard they blocked me on whatsapp and started shit talking lmao

It is what it is, let it be what it has to be cause I'm not changing my preferences any time soon
There are blondes in Pakistan?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol

i'm none of thèse
but i prefer light skin, dark hair and eyes liké me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
There are blondes in Pakistan?
Australia, I go to back often and ofcourse I won't forget my roots so I have friends there
I live in Sydney if you're wondering. Born and raised

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
Australia, I go to back often and ofcourse I won't forget my roots so I have friends there
Land of the monsters..
You slay there as a paki?

• +1
brunettes mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Aesthetic and 4 others
this is why you love gooks
I don't actually have a preference towards any race aside from not finding many black women attractive. If I see a woman who I feel is attractive I will try and make moves on her regardless of race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
Land of the monsters..
You slay there as a paki?
Check my thread racepill cope. Important to note if you've seen my face I don't look like full on Paki, since I'm half med mix

• +1
  • +1
Because i hate myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I don't actually have a preference towards any race aside from not finding many black women attractive. If I see a woman who I feel is attractive I will try and make moves on her regardless of race.
Ginger normie typical pot bellied english man

• +1
Monica Bellucci Was A GigaStacy Tbh. Her Body was Amazing Too.

this is what I like

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, TheAscendedOne and 2 others

@john2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, john2 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
cry for me son. did that post hit a little too close to home?
No I agree with ur post, but I breed with my own race tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, sloopnoob and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Yeah he gets a boner everytime someone mentions living in Sydney
Cause sydney is best, even I get horny when someone mentions the Almightney

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

Yourcnot ethnic though

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
EXCELLENT
The second u don't think ur race is attractive, u know u are a slave at heart who has been indoctrinated to hate ur own race. This is why curries and gooks on this forum are failing, cus they are self-hating deathniks. Ur a low t cuck if u hate ur race and don't think their attractive, a genetic failure. @reptiles remember what i say. The white race will never accept us ethnics, they will just think ur amusing lap dog who worships their women.

• +1
I like Staceys, any Kind

IMG 20200327 043732

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
The second u don't think ur race is attractive, u know u are a slave at heart who has been indoctrinated to hate ur own race. This is why curries and gooks on this forum are failing, cus they are self-hating deathniks. Ur a low t cuck if u hate ur race and don't think their attractive, a genetic failure. @reptiles remember what i say. The white race will never accept us ethnics, they will just think ur amusing lap dog who worships their women.

Their men won't for sure but their women are more willing to if you have something to offer and i think nearly everyone here with my guide and @Kingkellz can push the barrier a lo.

That's with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Straight facts, the worst is for curries and asian males as u say. It's a well known thing in white culture that an unusual number of non-white men are obsessed with the idea of a white woman. We all know why (my 3 original points), it's just not stated publicly. The non-whites who get respect from whites are the ones who just get on with shit like we do without an obvious obsession for white hoes.
Their men won't for sure but their women are more willing to if you have something to offer and i think nearly everyone here with my guide and @Kingkellz can push the barrier a lo.

View attachment 330545

That's with surgery.
Here's a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Look at this fucking guy lmfao: just earlier he makes a thread cursing his mother for not giving him white genes and fucking some random ethnic. This is exactly what I'm talking about, and you can smell it a mile away IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2597
Yeah he gets a boner everytime someone mentions living in Sydney
You've been keep an eye on me very close lately.
Are you the FBI?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne