Why are gen z girls attracted to ultra effeminate men?

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Like wtf?

Literal femboys in skirts and dresses have girls fawning over them on tiktok, and don’t cope by saying it’s niche, this vid literally got over 10 million likes

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 5698 and 15 others
@SubhumanCurrycel this is what I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, The giga incel, Deleted member 5698 and 5 others
Maybe because they're fucking underage girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Jews want to create a generation of weak effeminate subhumans to take over the world more easily
aiEJH.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2733, bugeye and 9 others
@Bronze8 cool wall lights bro

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 5698, fukmylyf and 8 others
They don't

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, joeveniro and magnificentcel
From what I see half the comments are disappointed in this boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
They arent it goes completely against their nature. Its just jewish propaganda and virtue signalling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
because more than of girls are bisexual

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, TheEndHasNoEnd and magnificentcel
Like wtf?

Literal femboys in skirts and dresses have girls fawning over them on tiktok, and don’t cope by saying it’s niche, this vid literally got over 10 million likes

He deserve a 12G to the Head
I fucking hate those tranny tier "prettyboys"

Normal/Classic prettyboys are 1000x more better looking and natural
They mogs those faggots into self harm whitout trying
22f1f7216b19c1a042b599bb7c4bc545

Francisco Lachowski 2011

0e9b944349f4390eef699ad383962675

Prettyboy doesnt mean being a girly faggot

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 2205 and 6 others
I heard this narrative a billion times but objectively looking those "ultra effeminate" men have more male sexual dimorphism than 90% of males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 5698
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Jewish propaganda. It’s over for this world tbh. And it’s just going to get worser and worser as the years go on. In 20 years we’ll have probably have women pushing for laws to being allowed to walk naked in the streets in the name of “liberation”.

Status > ALL.

If prettyfags have become higher status, then they become most attractive.

Luckily, irl what makes you high status is more personality than appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
No
Young Depp and Fimmel were pretty boys
In its adult age that they become Masc
pretty boy: masc and fem features
Can you tell me what feminine features Johnny depp and fimmel have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Only underage girls like boys like that, girls over 18 prefer masculine men, tinder experiments prove that

Guys like @Syobevoli and @personalityinkwell are delusional to think jailbaits like older men lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 7521
Only underage girls boys like that, girls over 18 prefer masculine men, tinder experiments prove that

Guys like @Syobevoli and @personalityinkwell are delusional to think jailbaits like older men lol
wait what did you say here?

Only underage girls like boys like that, girls over 18 prefer masculine men, tinder experiments prove that

And who wants an old hag?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
What type of girls are the ones commenting?

These girls are small minority
I know few jbs like older men but most don’t

5.8 k likes vs 10 million
the question is, how much of this is caused by environment?

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
I assume lots of it is caused by pills, pills make girls attracted to effeminate men
birth control?

and why does this shift when women get to 18-19ish?

birth control?

and why does this shift when women get to 18-19ish?
Yea but tbh idk why this shifts. Masculine men do best on tinder so obviously 18+ chicks prefer masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
because more than of girls are bisexual
I forgot about this ngl, most girls are slightly gay, no wonder almost none like ogres

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Lux

Real love is formed over the years while you make a real connection. Not the bimbo looksbased love youre talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 7866
Real love is formed over the years while you make a real connection. Not the bimbo looksbased love youre talking about.
love isn't real

I’ll always be a malformed ogre 😢

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Justttt
op u probably look closer to this dude than a big masc guy

and they always say that masculine men intimidate them jfl so thats why they go for more feminine men

and they always say that masculine men intimidate them jfl so thats why they go for more feminine men
JBs arent intimidated by any guy. They used to bully me regularly even tho i would beat them up for it and already had that reputation.
JBs have no fear. Prime women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back