[Serious] Why are germans so ugly now?

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
23d 10h 32m
Some of them were already pretty boy Tik Tokk maxxed, before this shit even existed.

Other than that @ op - tbh whats the sample size, do you live in germany? What are you basing your statement on? Are you basing off young guys or older ppl? Are you basing off some internet ppl like YT / Twitch etc. or real life ppl you saw?

Afaik german men, esp. in northern germany or some of the better looking in europe compared to other countries. I doubt that french or italians mog, but then again Im not entirely sure. Maybe spaniards mog, hard to tell.

Last edited:
LastGerman

LastGerman

Instructor
Time online
15d 11h 27m
Because of jews. I am the only one left now. It is over here in Germany.

Inscol

Inscol

Amateur
Time online
27d 8m
lmfao their midface cucks all of them
Do you know what the midface is? The only one with a bad midface is the one the most to the right all the others doesn't have a bad midface

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
23d 10h 32m
Most likely due to trash fast foods they eat, much like americans, brits etc. And high ammount of E inside the processed foods sold at grocery stores.

T

tdawg

#FreeChad1212
Time online
3d 16h 43m
Do you know what the midface is? The only one with a bad midface is the one the most to the right all the others doesn't have a bad midface
if your midface is longer than your unerect penis then its considered long, sorry sweetie.

T

TITUS

Apprentice
Time online
3d 24m
If hitler had not started the WW2, he would have turned Germany into the greatest world power ever existed

View attachment 483710

View attachment 483711

He would had been ran over by the Soviets to the right and the "allies" to the left, even Poland was starting confrontations and provocations before the war started, stop getting your history lessons from kiked books. They wouldn't even have allowed him the North Korea or Iran treatment.
It's not said that history is written by the victors for no reasons plebs.

The falling of the Reich, just like the falling of the roman empire has set us back 1000 years at best or has sealed the deal for western civilization at worst. Probably the second.

T

tdawg

#FreeChad1212
Time online
3d 16h 43m
He would had been ran over by the Soviets to the right and the "allies" to the left, even Poland was starting confrontations and provocations before the war started, stop getting your history lessons from kiked books. They wouldn't even have allowed him the North Korea or Iran treatment.
It's not said that history is written by the victors for no reasons plebs.

The falling of the Reich, just like the falling of the roman empire has set us back 1000 years at best or has sealed the deal for western civilization at worst. Probably the second.
United States (Current moment) = Weimar Germany

be patient brother.

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Zeus Himself
Time online
41d 8h 48m
Afaik german men, esp. in northern germany or some of the better looking in europe compared to other countries
im not german its just that i met a lot of germans (mostly 40 yo tourists who come here) and they look like slavs

spiderchad

spiderchad

Job interview this month
Time online
28d 22h 7m
We need pure blooded Nordic Ayran chads jfl

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
23d 10h 32m
im not german its just that i met a lot of germans (mostly 40 yo tourists who come here) and they look like slavs
Lol... bro barely anyone looks good at that age.

vodkacel

vodkacel

Temp. Banned
Time online
11d 20h 35m
I was in both countries and suprisingly the two nation's diets are extremely similar (probably affects how you look later in life a bit). I was also told I look German, although I am Russian. Probably there was lots of sex during occupations of both countries.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Bro Science > Nerd Science
Time online
4d 23h 53m
They got raped by Russian red army soldiers

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

jm10 is awesome
Time online
26d 22h 3m
Females are growing taller and taller... @rightfulcel
Yes many young females grow around 5"9 now and even beyond, its fucking brutal. Meanwhile I see lots of manlets everywhere. Time to rope.

Zenturio

Zenturio

Over but still trying
Time online
12d 7h 54m
1) xenoestrogens
2) modern diet which increases the likehood of developing malocclusion: plenty of soy, processed fat, sugar
3) lack of manual labour and outside activities during childhood and puberty
4) too much time spent hunchbacked on a personal computer
5) race mixing with other european, middle eastern and north african people

6ft8InTheNetherlands

Mage
Time online
27d 19h 34m
OP has a point.

You don't even have to look back 80 years.

Mario_Goetze_2015_(cropped).jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

unnamed.jpg

2JdP_002xZw_l.jpg

Last edited:
Captain_Collagen

Captain_Collagen

Enthusiast
Time online
20d 19h 29m
They all look like utter shit in those pics

The hypocrisy of them calling jews, gypsies and slavs subhumans jfl

Germania

Germania

Wizard
Time online
27d 7h 8m
Im not german by ethnicity because Im mixed but I consider myself german cuz Im pretty much assimilated into german culture (even tho Im white) but germany is a country full of chads and stacies. being a short incel in germany means your live is already over. its so much over it isnt even funny anymore. try living as in ugly guy in cities like hamburg or munich. you get face and height mogged on a daily basis. I wish germans would be uglier on average so I wouldnt have to experience this shit.
You have to go to Latin America, Eastern Europe or Asia. Men there are very ugly, women there are extremely gl. A german Stacy would be below average in Colombia/ Venezuela/Brazil. A 4PSL blonde white guy would be a chad in these countries. Believe me, I lived there for a while.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Instructor
Time online
15d 11h 27m
Yes many young females grow around 5"9 now and even beyond, its fucking brutal. Meanwhile I see lots of manlets everywhere. Time to rope.
It is really time to end ourselves.

Zenturio

Zenturio

Over but still trying
Time online
12d 7h 54m
You have to go to Latin America, Eastern Europe or Asia. Men there are very ugly, women there are extremely gl. A german Stacy would be below average in Colombia/ Venezuela/Brazil. A 4PSL blonde white guy would be a chad in these countries. Believe me, I lived there for a while.
Can manlets SA maxx?

CursedOne

CursedOne

Wizard
Time online
19d 16h 29m
I agree that men there are below average looking, however western european stacies in germany mog latin ones. Im not blond haired sadly but rather brown haired.

Forever8

Forever8

Trainee
Time online
1d 2h 4m
A lot of them look like literal swine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CursedOne What makes Steven so facially ugly? Looksmaxing 15
looksmaxxing7 [Discussion] Ugly people should be banned from reproducing Looksmaxing 22
Truth [Looksmax] How do I get rid of the ugly? Looksmaxing 41

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)