Why are germans so ugly now?

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
This was them like 80 years ago

I met many german men in my life and they all look a bit slavish now, was it because they interbred with slavs after WW2?
This thread is srs.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2658, PrisonMike and 2 others
They were ugly then if those photos are anything to go by

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, Chadelite, toptearmm and 14 others
They were ugly then if those photos are anything to go by
how were they ugly? The average german boy in that first pic mogs the average teenager of every country today.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
"they look a bit slavish now" due to mixing with turk migrants

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 6191, vodkacel and 1 other person
muh superior race

Attachments

• hmmm.jpg
    hmmm.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 117
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, toptearmm, Longtimelurker and 36 others
Because of me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and CursedOne
Im not german by ethnicity because Im mixed but I consider myself german cuz Im pretty much assimilated into german culture (even tho Im white) but germany is a country full of chads and stacies. being a short incel in germany means your live is already over. its so much over it isnt even funny anymore. try living as in ugly guy in cities like hamburg or munich. you get face and height mogged on a daily basis. I wish germans would be uglier on average so I wouldnt have to experience this shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Healthmax.GER, Incoming, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Because of me
Niggah, you are above average looking, if you are incel given your looks you are mentally ill or just short. Im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
how were they ugly? The average german boy in that first pic mogs the average teenager of every country today.
I don’t think so, they’re all lean and have smart haircuts but that’s all

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Maybe because they did sports in the past?Now they have depressive gamers and landwhales.

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
1) xenoestrogens
2) modern diet which increases the likehood of developing malocclusion: plenty of soy, processed fat, sugar
3) lack of manual labour and outside activities during childhood and puberty
4) too much time spent hunchbacked on a personal computer
5) race mixing with other european, middle eastern and north african people

Do you agree with me?

• +1
Reactions: Healthmax.GER, Incoming, stuckneworleans and 6 others
Have you guys noticed that having a prominent brow ridge was much less common among men back in the day than it is now? I wonder why

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
1) xenoestrogens
2) modern diet which increases the likehood of developing malocclusion: plenty of soy, processed fat, sugar
3) lack of manual labour and outside activities during childhood and puberty
4) too much time spent hunchbacked on a personal computer
5) race mixing with other european, middle eastern and north african people

Do you agree with me?

Spot on observation

Hitler was the g00d guy

except the

earcel with uneven eyes

and the birdcel norwooded at 15

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
All the strong attractive ones died in war, hence that lack of good looking Germans - also explains why the majority of Brits aren't good looking

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Gonthar, Lorsss and 1 other person
All the strong attractive ones died in war, hence that lack of good looking Germans - also explains why the majority of Brits aren't good looking
yeah tbh war is a fucking tragedy. In the american civil war like 30% of young men from the south died, they were probably the best of their country too.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and quattazel
Cause they got fuckers who looked aryan from other countries
They literally got non german tall blonde people to work in SS solely based on looks
Same happend with Hitler Jugden

They forced aryan lookin people to work for them

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
damn didnt know about that
is this what it is

jesus fucking christ, imagine that becoming the capital of the world after Hitler takes over the world

By the way mussolini actually built futuristic projects

EUR neighborhood, Rome

Redipuglia military grave

Attachments

• 1593557934958.png
    1593557934958.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
oh so you both are german? When's hitler coming back anyways?
When I will come to power we will together create our beautiful reich where incel will have to suffer anymore

Europa The Last Battle.
Watch it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2729, diggbicc and 2 others
A lot of good genes in Europe got purged by both world wars. Same happened to parts of Africa due to Trans-Atlantic and Arab slavery

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
that's rich coming from you, Ivan.
If by "slavs" you mean people like serbs, bosnians, croats - then yes.
What they are is precisely central Europeans mixed with mideastern shitskins

JFL @ u all HitlerJugend photos are handpicked by Nazi propagandist, also the HitlerJugend who were photographed were always handpicked

JFL @ u all Hitler jugend photos are handpicked by Nazi propagandist, also the Hitler Jugend who were photographed were always handpicked
u think this is handpicked?????

Attachments

• hmmm.jpg
    hmmm.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 36
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Some of them were already pretty boy Tik Tokk maxxed, before this shit even existed.

Other than that @ op - tbh whats the sample size, do you live in germany? What are you basing your statement on? Are you basing off young guys or older ppl? Are you basing off some internet ppl like YT / Twitch etc. or real life ppl you saw?

Afaik german men, esp. in northern germany or some of the better looking in europe compared to other countries. I doubt that french or italians mog, but then again Im not entirely sure. Maybe spaniards mog, hard to tell.

Last edited:
Because of jews. I am the only one left now. It is over here in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SpearOfOrion
lmfao their midface cucks all of them
Do you know what the midface is? The only one with a bad midface is the one the most to the right all the others doesn't have a bad midface

Most likely due to trash fast foods they eat, much like americans, brits etc. And high ammount of E inside the processed foods sold at grocery stores.

Do you know what the midface is? The only one with a bad midface is the one the most to the right all the others doesn't have a bad midface
if your midface is longer than your unerect penis then its considered long, sorry sweetie.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 5746
If hitler had not started the WW2, he would have turned Germany into the greatest world power ever existed

View attachment 483710

View attachment 483711

He would had been ran over by the Soviets to the right and the "allies" to the left, even Poland was starting confrontations and provocations before the war started, stop getting your history lessons from kiked books. They wouldn't even have allowed him the North Korea or Iran treatment.
It's not said that history is written by the victors for no reasons plebs.

The falling of the Reich, just like the falling of the roman empire has set us back 1000 years at best or has sealed the deal for western civilization at worst. Probably the second.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
He would had been ran over by the Soviets to the right and the "allies" to the left, even Poland was starting confrontations and provocations before the war started, stop getting your history lessons from kiked books. They wouldn't even have allowed him the North Korea or Iran treatment.
It's not said that history is written by the victors for no reasons plebs.

The falling of the Reich, just like the falling of the roman empire has set us back 1000 years at best or has sealed the deal for western civilization at worst. Probably the second.
United States (Current moment) = Weimar Germany

be patient brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Afaik german men, esp. in northern germany or some of the better looking in europe compared to other countries
im not german its just that i met a lot of germans (mostly 40 yo tourists who come here) and they look like slavs

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel
We need pure blooded Nordic Ayran chads jfl

im not german its just that i met a lot of germans (mostly 40 yo tourists who come here) and they look like slavs
Lol... bro barely anyone looks good at that age.