Why are germans so ugly now?

Lol... bro barely anyone looks good at that age.
this is random pic i found

tbh they mog my highschool

im not german its just that i met a lot of germans (mostly 40 yo tourists who come here) and they look like slavs
I was in both countries and suprisingly the two nation's diets are extremely similar (probably affects how you look later in life a bit). I was also told I look German, although I am Russian. Probably there was lots of sex during occupations of both countries.

They got raped by Russian red army soldiers

Females are growing taller and taller... @rightfulcel
Yes many young females grow around 5"9 now and even beyond, its fucking brutal. Meanwhile I see lots of manlets everywhere. Time to rope.

1) xenoestrogens
2) modern diet which increases the likehood of developing malocclusion: plenty of soy, processed fat, sugar
3) lack of manual labour and outside activities during childhood and puberty
4) too much time spent hunchbacked on a personal computer
5) race mixing with other european, middle eastern and north african people

OP has a point.

You don't even have to look back 80 years.

Mario Goetze 2015 cropped

Maxresdefault

Unnamed

2JdP 002xZw l

Last edited:
They all look like utter shit in those pics

The hypocrisy of them calling jews, gypsies and slavs subhumans jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and Deleted member 4430
Im not german by ethnicity because Im mixed but I consider myself german cuz Im pretty much assimilated into german culture (even tho Im white) but germany is a country full of chads and stacies. being a short incel in germany means your live is already over. its so much over it isnt even funny anymore. try living as in ugly guy in cities like hamburg or munich. you get face and height mogged on a daily basis. I wish germans would be uglier on average so I wouldnt have to experience this shit.
You have to go to Latin America, Eastern Europe or Asia. Men there are very ugly, women there are extremely gl. A german Stacy would be below average in Colombia/ Venezuela/Brazil. A 4PSL blonde white guy would be a chad in these countries. Believe me, I lived there for a while.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Yes many young females grow around 5"9 now and even beyond, its fucking brutal. Meanwhile I see lots of manlets everywhere. Time to rope.

It is really time to end ourselves.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
You have to go to Latin America, Eastern Europe or Asia. Men there are very ugly, women there are extremely gl. A german Stacy would be below average in Colombia/ Venezuela/Brazil. A 4PSL blonde white guy would be a chad in these countries. Believe me, I lived there for a while.
Can manlets SA maxx?

I agree that men there are below average looking, however western european stacies in germany mog latin ones. Im not blond haired sadly but rather brown haired.

A lot of them look like literal swine