Why are guys more ADHD and Autistic?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
90% of adhd cases are males and 77% of autism are males. Why?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Women have to be mentally consistent to be there for the children. When some autist leads a bunch of ADHD nutjobs to their deaths in the name of Allah or whatever, women have to keep society functioning at a base level so their offspring survives.

But sometimes the mental illnesses in a lot of men can lead to good things like technological advances, so its necessary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and TsarTsar444
Women have to be mentally consistent to be there for the children. When some autist leads a bunch of ADHD nutjobs to their deaths in the name of Allah or whatever, women have to keep society functioning at a base level so their offspring survives.

But sometimes the mental illnesses in a lot of men can lead to good things like technological advances, so its necessary
Caged hard at Autistic leader leading a band of adhd oogas

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7917

JFL at overthinking greycel.

Foids have a hole, which you cant lose when having. Even as a landhwale. With the dynamic of men being horny, they will allways get a dick, oftentimes even men way above her looks level.

Autism is just another cope form for being unattractive / some other insecurity like being short etc. Yeah there might be some exceptions with gl men being autistic, but thats like single digit percentage of all autism cases.

I mean I also am guilty of this shit, at a disco once shortly before it was about to close and everyone was drunk, a landwhale pulled me towards her and we made out (didnt slay though). Normally I wouldnt do it, but I was drunk and low inhib and didnt fkn care at that point.

Foids have a hole, which you cant lose when having. Even as a landhwale. With the dynamic of men being horny, they will allways get a dick, oftentimes even men way above her looks level.

Autism is just another cope form for being unattractive / some other insecurity like being short etc. Yeah there might be some exceptions with gl men being autistic, but thats like single digit percentage of all autism cases.

I mean I also am guilty of this shit, at a disco once shortly before it was about to close and everyone was drunk, a landwhale pulled me towards her and we made out (didnt slay though). Normally I wouldnt do it, but I was drunk and low inhib and didnt fkn care at that point.
A8oYEXp 700b

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7917

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Probably could do with men being much more diverse when it comes to IQ. Idk i'm not a scientist.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444