manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
its all looks buddy

BOYO
O
I
O

eat shit

do you really think femoids give a shit about muh low IQ or muh high inhib or that you have autism? no man. all they want is a square jawed stud to rail them with his coke can cock you stupid faggots. get it through your dolichocephalic skulls already tbh

jfl

srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, thecel, Norwooder and 11 others
because they thinks it matters when it dont

70 iq bbc niggers rappers are every jb fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Ropemaxing, Ritalincel and 1 other person
inhibition and T levels matter u stupid dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Because your mother should've pulled out

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
chocolate milkshake IQ post

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 656, kobecel and 2 others
when his iq is 6'4 :love::love::love: yass bich queen slay

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Brunosardine, AbandonShip and 5 others
I agree that looks are the most important thing but autism is death if you’re even average looking. Girls at school seemed more relaxed around NT guys that were ugly than around an socially retarded autist like me.

And I don’t want to come across as a bragger but they were uglier than me. Being NT is vital to sexual and social success.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, looksmaxerilo and Deleted member 470
autistic, daft as a bush chad still slays

keep crying for me faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Extra Chromosome
Grade-mog every nerd bitch

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Because it's the only positive thing to focus on when you don't have good looks, and its just better to focus on something that isn't conpletely shallow.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Norwooder, Coping and 1 other person
its all looks buddy

BOYO
O
I
O

eat shit

do you really think femoids give a shit about muh low IQ or muh high inhib or that you have autism? no man. all they want is a square jawed stud to rail them with his coke can cock you stupid faggots. get it through your dolichocephalic skulls already tbh

jfl

srs
Warrior skull gymcel: Where do u work out
Gay alien skull jewcel: at the library :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Deleted member 206, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Because it's the only positive thing to focus on when you don't have good looks, and its just better to focus on something that isn't conpletely shallow.
Glad to see you are back bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Glad to see you are back bro.
Yeah I was only banned for a day by knajjd. We're friends now
Screenshot 2019 02 22 08 00 30
Screenshot 2019 02 22 08 00 33
Screenshot 2019 02 22 10 06 59

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
"Just be low inhib" is literally "just be confident" with lookism lingo.
Watch

82.jpg

Ryo_Hazuki
Modcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages3,899
Apr 18, 2018

Same goes for "Just be NT"... it's just "it's your personality" and "it's your hobbies" but in lookism terms.

If you mock "normies" for giving useless advice like that but also turn around and repeat the same points using lookism jargon, then you're just a hypocrite. You're just painting blue pills black (or red) and trying to pass them off as such. You couldn't handle the black pill so you threw it up and guzzled down blue pills.

Looks theory, the age pill, hypergamy, pig woman experiment, Juggernaut law.....it's all too much for most incels to handle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Because I am coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
its all looks buddy

BOYO
O
I
O

eat shit

jfl

srs

i wonder:
do you guys care about foid's personality and status?
because I do
looks is the most important, but it's not everything
I had many situations when I wrote a physically attractive foid off cause of her terrible personality (that is - sex wouldn't be worth bearing her presence)
or with status, I wouldn't like to date a foid who works as a cleaning lady or is some poor immigrant from some shithole that can't speak properly - that wouldn't be a problem if I just wanted to fuck them though - and it's similar for whamen I suppose, they would like to bang chad anytime but if he homeless then ltr is probably not an option

to conclude:
I think women look at men similarly to how men look at women but they just have hella higher standards cause procreation is a lot more costly for them and they can only have a limited number of offspring

Face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Autism will harshly affect the SMV of any sub6 men. Won't do anything if you are +8.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, dogtown, Insomniac and 1 other person
For people who are at least average being low inhib is probalby the single most important thing when it comes to attracting women.

I'm obsessed with IQ so I can eventually climb through the ranks of this site and make it so that there are no fucking stupid ads covering the whole motherfucking screen

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Necropost
tbh