Why are most barbers/hairstylists so fucking low IQ?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
I swear most of these guys have a non-existent understand of lookstheory - how to extenuate positive features and minimize negative features. Instead they just copy paste (badly) whatever haircut they've learned with zero adaptation.

Some examples:

- Not making sure the gradient of the hair isn't so steep on the back of the head that it exaggerates your occiput and gives you a "gay alien skull".

- Why are you shaving my temples back exactly? What kind of bullshit is this.

- High arches around the ears just make them stick out more, what are you doing?

- The hair at the front of the head usually has a few thinner wispier hairs, clean that shit up AFTER it's dry. If you do it while wet it might look good, but the hairs will then go off in random directions when dry.

- The back of the top of my head is a little taller than the front, hair should be cut to compensate for this rather than cutting to a uniform length.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765, Mouthbreath and 4 others
Because they’re women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765, Melo95 and 2 others
over if you don't go to a black barbershop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SadnessWYJ, eyearea and 1 other person
over if you don't go to a black barbershop

I don't want some overly neat "line up" though. Looks ridiculous on non-blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Melo95
I don't want some overly neat "line up" though. Looks ridiculous on non-blacks.
my barber is good at doing all hair, it's not like you come in with zac efron hair and he gives you a shape up.

my barber is good at doing all hair, it's not like you come in with zac efron hair and he gives you a shape up.

Well lucky you with your high IQ barber then. The couple times I tried a black barbers, they cut my hair like I was a black guy. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, NormieKilla and RaciallyAndrogynous
No one with above room temperature IQ would work in a shit minimum wage job.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, PrisonMike and Mongrelcel
I cut hair myself since barber gave me a classic short sides long top which i end looking like some fucking street curry indian
Clanul Barcsa Reghin

I cut hair myself since barber gave me a classic short sides long top which i end looking like some fucking street curry indian
View attachment 614831
Lmao. Are you an ethnic though? I've also noticed where barbers do make minor adjustments on haircuts, they tend to do so grouped by race - you end up getting fucked by your fellow low-IQ brethren.

because it's a poor, easy job mostly lower-class works in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
they are based tbh

because it's a poor, easy job mostly lower-class works in
Barber shop owners in my area make 6 figures. Even they just give you the most trendy cut and kick you right out.

If they weren't low IQ they wouldn't be barbers

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Just be clear that you don't want your temples shaped back. However soemtimes the barber is a total retard. Like the the other day i went to get a buzzcut and i told him do not make a straight line in my nape area and he does it anyway.

My barber decided it would be a good idea to buzz my eyebrows.

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and MewingJBP