Why are my cheeks so bloated??

Deleted member 11999

Deleted member 11999

Iron
I typically have hollow cheeks or at least have shadows under my cheekbones but the past four days I have been bloated up like a balloon. I changed several things in the last two weeks:
  • I started taking cold showers
  • then I chewed falim for two days and that's when the bloating began
  • I've been really limiting my sodium intake but it hasn't done anything really. Day 1 (five days ago?) it helped a ton but now I barely eat salt and I'm still subhuman levels of bloat.
I've stopped chewing and am now no longer going to take cold showers, other than that everything I do is the same as before when I was not bloated. My diet is typically extremely high in sodium and my face typically looks nice and lean, but the past four days I've been bloated like never before.

• +1
Reactions: Bignuts
bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: Bignuts
I thought I got bloated after I ate,but I'm starting to think the act of chewing bloats your face for a bit as I get a little bloated after chewing gum

• +1
Reactions: Slob and PYT
I dont think that reducing salt will do anything for bloat management. I just read a post from a natural bodybuilder, and he said he even takes 5-10g of salt before shootings without any problems for bloat. Salt reduction is a myth.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, bruhcel and Deleted member 10536
I typically have hollow cheeks or at least have shadows under my cheekbones but the past four days I have been bloated up like a balloon. I changed several things in the last two weeks:
  • I've been really limiting my sodium intake but it hasn't done anything really. Day 1 (five days ago?) it helped a ton but now I barely eat salt and I'm still subhuman levels of bloat.
I've stopped chewing and am now no longer going to take cold showers, other than that everything I do is the same as before when I was not bloated. My diet is typically extremely high in sodium and my face typically looks nice and lean, but the past four days I've been bloated like never before.
Do you drink a lot of water?

For all you know you could have put on weight

I lost like 4 pounds last time I checked
Maybe you just weren't lean to begin with then, or just natural fluctuations in bloat lmao

Maybe you just weren't lean to begin with then, or just natural fluctuations in bloat lmao
It could be natural fluctuations but they usually last a day max, I'm theorizing that it's the showers artificially extending the falim pump by stimulating blood flow

It could be natural fluctuations but they usually last a day max, I'm theorizing that it's the showers artificially extending the falim pump by stimulating blood flow
That literally makes zero sense

I dont think that reducing salt will do anything for bloat management. I just read a post from a natural bodybuilder, and he said he even takes 5-10g of salt before shootings without any problems for bloat. Salt reduction is a myth.
it worked for me

I just got a cheat meal with lot of salt and sugar and my face is a total balloon

I have taken a video at the same place with same lightning 2 weeks ago and I looked way different, way leaner

it's annoying to get huge facial bloat when you're pretty low bf..

I just got a cheat meal with lot of salt and sugar and my face is a total balloon

I have taken a video at the same place with same lightning 2 weeks ago and I looked way different, way leaner

it's annoying to get huge facial bloat when you're pretty low bf..
Ok I'll try getting rid of eating so much sugar, I've been eating a lot recently