Why are niggers on average the strongest race?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Yeah yeah whites are the most asthetic and highest smv. But why are blacks on average taller and stronger than most other races?

Lifefuel for @higgabigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5912 and BradAniston
I think for pure strength whites win. But for muscle budiling and athleticism blacks are much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Gargantuan, goat2x and 3 others
Cause they're less fat than white folk

Because they are genetically closer to gorillas.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Entschuldigung, Chadrapist and 16 others
they are high t badboys

the same reason there are more Staceys in n. europe

Yeah yeah whites are the most asthetic and highest smv. But why are blacks on average taller and stronger than most other races?

Lifefuel for @higgabigga
White people are stronger and taller, black people are faster and big johnson

Africans in Africa probably have more T due to no xenoestrogens in diet and environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
Every race has been created equally by Zarathustra.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 2733
They’re not. I’m pretty sure Scandinavians take that title or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Being a dumb nigger and acting like a monkey doesn't mean being high T.

racist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Because of their low IQ unironically.

Due to their low iq, they had to rely on physical strength And endurance. Like for example if they encountered a lion or a tiger, they had to run away as fast as possible and climb their ass to a tree as fast as possible to survive.

meanwhile more intelligent races would be armed with weapons and or solve danger situation using their iq, rather than running away as fast as possible (which is not the best guarantee of surviving to begin with).

Also other races invented agriculture to feed themselves, meanwhile niggers still climb on palm trees to get some bananas or pineapples.

• JFL
Reactions: Weed and Baldingman1998
Germanics and Slavs are stronger than Blacks on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 5061

bullshit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, goat2x and Baldingman1998
better airway through correct posture, that leads to strength and athleticism. they are not taller than whites on average.

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
Germanics and Slavs are stronger than Blacks on average
Id say most western countries are stronger.

if we compared men from like 70 yrs ago.

you cant compare western men of today after several generations before them were fed by processed foods full of estrogen and other shit chemicals.

Average man in 1930 would smash average african nog.

Dont use niggers from NA as a comparison because they were bred to be strong field slaves etc. They arent in their natural environment since 200+ years.

look at average haitian/dominican or central/south african. Theyre weak af and mostly short, with some exceptions.

Why is it that every time eggplants are talked about on this sub I am mentioned?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Why is it that every time eggplants are talked about on this sub I am mentioned?
Because you worship BBC like every Christian/Muslim worship Jesus/Allah

Because you worship BBC like every Christian/Muslim worship Jesus/Allah
I don't I hate niggers and if I could I would castrate every nigger at birth

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Baldingman1998
I think Polynesians are stronger.

But to answer your question op i think it comes to fast twitch muscle fibers or some shit like that, Black people have more of that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
When Humans left africa several million years ago and the races started to evolve from eachother, the most common tradeoff was to become even more intelligent while loosing strength/muscle building abilities.

Caucasians were blessed because indo-europeans spent the first thousand years of their existence purging and being at war with other native tribes/communities, so they had more competition and environmental pressure, etc. So that's why Europeans and Middle Easterns still look good while having high intelligence and decent strength/muscle building capabilities.

Niggers on the other hand never had such environmental pressure, infact as they migrated to west africa they arguably got stupider because jungles/forests are easier to live in than savanas.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Because thugmaxxing and sports are integral parts of their culture

My father and grandpa have noticeable bicep muscles despite well not working out at all really.

What does that mean op? are we Niggers?

Lifefuel for @higgabigga
But they aren't.

Africans in Africa probably have more T due to no xenoestrogens in diet and environment.
african americans have more t than africans who are low t cucks