Why are normies so bluepilled.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
They belive everything I say is bullshit,
Its all personality brooooo! :feelskek::forcedsmile:(y)
They also dont belive me that diary and carbohydrates are bad.
Fucking normie subhumans keep coping, So glad I'm blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, jefferson, kobecel and 2 others
normie are people who believe on what media and majority told them, never accept minorities opinion, fact and logic cannot process in their head

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, CupOfCoffee, Absi and 3 others
normie are people who believe on what media and majority told them, never accept minorities opinion, fact and logic cannot process in their head

Yeah I literally go full autist because my friends are such normies.

carbs and high fat diets lose the same amount of fat

• +1
Reactions: SLA
For some a beautiful lie is better than the painful truth

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Steve bachall, Extra Chromosome and 6 others
carbs and high fat diets lose the same amount of fat

Just dont go lower than 30-40g of Fat, because they are important for hormone existance.
But in the end its just the calorie deficit that matters to fat loss, or muscle growth.

They aren't.

They know looks matter

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
normies=retards
but stop crying for them.

socal media is literally the worst blue pilled shit. just go to some random sub human landwhale and check the comments and likes. everyone will be like "youre so pretty" "omg beatiful girl" etc.

thats the reason why all average or ugly girls have such high standards nowadays

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Milk and yoghurt is bad now ? wth

For some a beautiful lie is better than the painful truth
Its like that for every fuckin single human being. We are born to cope in some ways.

Normies just wants to do what society tells them to do: wagecuck, sex and relationtiship gossips. I cant keep up a healthy conversation with a normie. They are too shallow. Of course theyll be bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Normies just wants to do what society tells them to do: wagecuck, sex and relationtiship gossips. I cant keep up a healthy conversation with a normie. They are too shallow. Of course theyll be bluepilled

Normies are surprisingly blackpilled imo. They just never talk about it or let it dictate their life. Takes some prying but you find that they agree how you look greatly affects the way you're treated. If you're not too extreme you can drop blackpills here and there.

• +1
Reactions: SplinterCel and Stingray
C I C O
I
C
O

100% legit. Macros are a meme.
A priori for fat loss but not for health. Macro ratios affect TDEE and satiety. Look up protein overfeeding studies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and androidcel

First part is correct. Looks are king in life for slaying. Carbs or dairy are not bad u idiot. I eat a shit ton everyday

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
"broo i used to get no girls mannn all i had to do was start being confident and i started wearing nice clothesss brooooo thats all you need to do man i love helping out my boys struggling with women"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, DarknLost, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
"broo i used to get no girls mannn all i had to do was start being confident and i started wearing nice clothesss brooooo thats all you need to do man i love helping out my boys struggling with women"
View attachment 30018
im so confident, i became a model bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
fuck this gay world srs

• +1
Reactions: buflek
First part is correct. Looks are king in life for slaying. Carbs or dairy are not bad u idiot. I eat a shit ton everyday

They make you look bloated and subhuman,
Diary also creates acne.
Thats my experience at least.
Of course you can consume carbs and dairy but you should cut down on em.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and jefferson
I eat a shitload of carbs too cause I'm bulking but high carb will definitely bloat you.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 1089
I eat a shitload of carbs too cause I'm bulking but high carb will definitely bloat you.

LOL... its not the carbs that are bloating you, its the bulking/excess calories. Its not bloat... its FAT GAIN. If its water retention, its most likely cortisol-related. For naturals this is related to too much fatigue due to overtraining, poor sleep, stress etc. For steroids users this is a different story altogether

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and androidcel
Normies are surprisingly blackpilled imo. They just never talk about it or let it dictate their life. Takes some prying but you find that they agree how you look greatly affects the way you're treated. If you're not too extreme you can drop blackpills here and there.
This. It is only uglies that have the highest levels of coping because they have been fed the greatest number of bluepills over their lifetimes.

I was watching game of thrones with a normie friend the other day and pointed out how all the good characters are cast attractive and the bad ones ugly. She agreed and said it was crazy how she had never noticed before. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff
Are there legit ways or tips to reduce it for a depressive type of people?
Meditation. Good diet. Cleaning your room. :soy:
Are you actually Hamudi?

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
LOL... its not the carbs that are bloating you, its the bulking/excess calories. Its not bloat... its FAT GAIN. If its water retention, its most likely cortisol-related. For naturals this is related to too much fatigue due to overtraining, poor sleep, stress etc. For steroids users this is a different story altogether

For me personally i always get bloated when I eat bad carbs.

Lack of mental strength mostly. Most people are pathetic and can't handle living in the real world, so they cope with delusional bullshit. To be honest, this forum isn't as different from normies as many here would like to believe. Many people are merely graypilled rather than blackpilled and pick and choose which parts of the red/black pill to believe.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 1089
Lack of mental strength mostly
There will be always a lack in mental strength and subsequent ability and willigness to comprehend the complexity of the universe we live in. We are not on a level to attempt living in a real world, cuz we are going to fail anyway, its our desire is going to fade away or our capacity (call it intellectual or mental) or both. Cope with that first tbh.