Why are normies so colossally stupid?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
About almost everything? Be it politics, relationships, economics, hobbies, just literally everything.

Discuss.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheAbyssinian, Jungcuck and 2 others
I think it’s more to do with the fact that they’re extremely conformist, anything that goes against their worldview gets shunned.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheAbyssinian, apocalypse and 6 others
The irony

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 17872 and dogtown
I think it’s more to do with the fact that they’re extremely conformist, anything that goes against their worldview gets shunned.

But do most people even have "worldviews". Most normies can't be bothered to have deep opinions on anything.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Insomniac
But do most people even have "worldviews". Most normies can't be bothered to have deep opinions on anything.
Their worldview is whatever their favorite celebrities and the media peddle out. They lack critical thinking.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
I am dumber then the average normie on everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Normies are low iq.

They don't need to think for themselves so they don't. Majority of normalfags just flowchart through life.
That doesn't mean they're not capable of higher thoughts, they just don't need to. It happens to me sometimes too, I faze out without thinking and just go on autopilot. Think about how when you're in a new or stressful situation, how aware and alive you feel.

Otherwise they wouldn't be called normies

normies = cope, most people are "normies" in everything except where their interests lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
When you posted this thread I was graduating high school JFL everyone here left except you op. Mirin only 8k post in 4 years tho

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I dont really agree with this normie = stupid thing. Not obsessing about your looks doesnt equal dumb normie JFL. I doubt its smart to obsess about it, but these are hard to control feelings.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278