why are people so scared of norwooding here?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
HT is one of the cheapest surgieres and there is also not a big risk of failure. why are you so afraid of the reaper?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
No Hairtansplant for a Norwood 7

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and buflek
HT only works so long as you stop the balding anyway, so fighting the reaper now makes more sense than not caring and waiting till youre nw3 and need a HT

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1464
HT only works so long as you stop the balding anyway, so fighting the reaper now makes more sense than not caring and waiting till youre nw3 and need a HT
i read that you take the hair from the back of your head, where DHT is very low, so the hair doesnt fall out. you dont even need fin/mino it said in some article

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2933
Because people are idiots.
I agree with OP
Most people on here will bald slowly as they age.

Unless you are balding in your teens/early twenties.... It's not a big deal at all.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Because it indicates shit genes

Donor area isn't unlimited
It's still 5k at least and if you are in your 20's that's lots of money
You need to shave your head and have red holes in your head for at least some weeks, that's not easy to if you work

I agree with OP

Unless you are balding in your teens/early twenties.... It's not a big deal at all.
I balded in my teens.

I agree with OP

giphy.gif

i was nw 1.5 at 15, keep barking for me

Donor area isn't unlimited
It's still 5k at least and if you are in your 20's that's lots of money
You need to shave your head and have red holes in your head for at least some weeks, that's not easy to if you work
you can take off 3 weeks summer holiday, fly to turkey, do it for 2-3k and fly back and when you are back to work its not as noticable.

some guy i know did it this way

I wouldnt mind being bald at like age 50 but if you are young and norwooding i can imagine how worried y ou must be.

Norwooding is automatically -2 in the PSL scale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
you can take off 3 weeks summer holiday, fly to turkey, do it for 2-3k and fly back and when you are back to work its not as noticable.

some guy i know did it this way
it's around 2,5€ per graft in Turkey so it's way more than 2-3k
And you'll still look bad with a shaved head and holes in the face by the 3 weeks mark

i read that you take the hair from the back of your head, where DHT is very low, so the hair doesnt fall out. you dont even need fin/mino it said in some article

DHT is not the problem, the area to where the new follicles where transplanted still have excess collagen (fibrosis) and it's calcified, which will impair the blood flow, that's why people who have HT still need to keep some treatment to avoid subsequent hairloss.

It's the same thing as farmer transferring part of his crops to a area where the ground has a low quantity of nutrients to keep the cropping growing, if he doesn't treat the ground with substances to make the ground more fertile the transferred crop will eventually die

I agree with OP

I want a nw0 for the rest of my life, anything above a NW0 is a symptom of a disease

Chad can blast tren and not lose one follicle, and die at age 93 with a NW1.

Official Portrait of President Reagan 1981

And you'll still look bad with a shaved head and holes in the face by the 3 weeks mark
i would even look shit for 1 year if that means i would look better for the rest of my life

You should just beaniemaxx in the meantime untill the holes go away slowly

HT is one of the cheapest surgieres and there is also not a big risk of failure. why are you so afraid of the reaper?
who told you it's cheap and not big of a risk of failure? it's the opposite, the hairline of the hair transplant will never be looking as natural as your natural hairline and you will never get as good density as you used to naturally have, also it will leave scars in the back of your head, expensive and you may need to travel
nw3 steal your youthful appeal makes you look older and uglier, ESPECIALLY if you're some used to get halod by your hair just like me

DHT is not the problem, the area to where the new follicles where transplanted still have excess collagen (fibrosis) and it's calcified, which will impair the blood flow, that's why people who have HT still need to keep some treatment to avoid subsequent hairloss.

It's the same thing as farmer transferring part of his crops to a area where the ground has a low quantity of nutrients to keep the cropping growing, if he doesn't treat the ground with substances to make the ground more fertile the transferred crop will eventually die

I want a nw0 for the rest of my life, anything above a NW0 is a symptom of a disease
well but if DHT is not the problem you dont need to take fin as it only blocks dht right? i really dont want to take fin or anything with hormones. i saw how hormones fucked up my gf, i dont want to deal with the same shit
who told you it's cheap and not big of a risk of failure? it's the opposite, the hairline of the hair transplant will never be looking as natural as your natural hairline and you will never get as good density as you used to naturally have, also it will leave scars in the back of your head, expensive and you may need to travel
nw3 steal your youthful appeal makes you look older and uglier, ESPECIALLY if you're some used to get halod by your hair just like me
well even 5k is not that much in germany tbh. work 1 year, save a little money and dont buy anything big or go to holiday for a year and you easily got it. i guess if u dont do it at some indian streetshitter doctor, its pretty safe or not?

Because they use hair to cover up subhuman flaws

Yeah the replacement follicles wont fall out, but the hair behind still can. Think if you go from nw3 to n1 from a ht, the hair behind will still fall out, so you’ll have a bald patch on top of your head instead of at the front

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah the replacement follicles wont fall out, but the hair behind still can. Think if you go from nw3 to n1 from a ht, the hair behind will still fall out, so you’ll have a bald patch on top of your head instead of at the front
oh yea didnt think about that

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
well but if DHT is not the problem you dont need to take fin as it only blocks dht right? i really dont want to take fin or anything with hormones. i saw how hormones fucked up my gf, i dont want to deal with the same shit

Fin is the easy road, it will lower your DHT, which in turn it will cease new fibrosis and calcification formation on the scalp. You can either reduce the inflammation so you won't have accumulation of DHT on your scalp and/or improve blood flow (minoxi, Microneedling, Red Light...)

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Do a survey and ask them

Hair loss can make you look a lot worse if you have softer/more feminine facial features than if you have masculine facial features.

Because hair transplants have a limited donor area and can't restore a natural hairline from significant balding

HT success is highly patient-specific though.

Its not that easy, not 100% success rate, and depending on face, hairline changing can throw off your harmony