Why are we shaving the beard and could it be a disadvantage for many?

BNCcel

BNCcel

Iron
Having a beard is natural for a man, so females should be naturally attracted by that. I mean, it's not a small thing visually, and it makes the difference between a child and an adult. So why are we shaving it? Could this completely destroy the looks of many men?
Try taking any animal like birds, or a dog, or a lion or a bear and shave it off completely, it's gonna look like shit, in some cases like a complete different thing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, BradAniston, Yerico7 and 3 others
arabs don't shave and pretend like you're a tranny / fag if you shaved rightfully so tbh

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and oldcell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 4416, Yerico7 and 5 others
I'm not an arab but yeah shaving beard is considered a form of faggotry even in South Asia.
I'm tired af and I messed up Arab and muslim for some reason jfl, I should go to sleep like rn

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
always have heavy stubble and im gonna have a short chin beard

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Good thread

MAle humans were not shaving for the most of the history, shaving was more like 20 th century thing

PEople at hostory were shaving at

Roman republic to early principate

18 th century

half of 20 th century

this whole thread is turbo jawcel cope

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop and Deleted member 4416
I'm not an arab but yeah shaving beard is considered a form of faggotry even in South Asia.
I suspect this as damage control to be able to be lazy bloated fucks while being socially "mandated" to hide half your face with beard so you don't get mogged by people with visible jaws.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Chadelite, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Good thread

MAle humans were not shaving for the most of the history, shaving was more like 20 th century thing

PEople at hostory were shaving at

Roman republic to early principate

18 th century

half of 20 th century
Male humans also weren't cutting their hair short for most of history.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and oldcell
I suspect this as damage control to be able to be lazy bloated fucks while being socially "mandated" to hide half your face with beard so you don't get mogged by people with visible jaws.

Then explain why most followed IG models have beard
ALl models with most appeal have facial hair, Bateman, Di Vaio, MArlon T. , MArcello Alvarez, Gandy, Brock o Hurn
Bateman became famous after beard
Alls studies prefers bearded men..
Are u so stupid ignorant or coper? Because u looks like suicide bomber with facial hair, u cope this way

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Chadelite and Deleted member 6512
my dad always remains clean shaven, i'm his abomination son who can barely grow a hair or two on his chin

Well i am a jawcel, but maybe my jaw shouldn't be visible in the first place. I was wondering about that.
ALl models with most appeal have facial hair, Bateman, Di Vaio, MArlon T. , MArcello Alvarez, Gandy, Brock o Hurn
Are u so stupid ignorant or coper? Because u looks like suicide bomber with facial hair, u cope this way
none of these people have heavy beards, just slight follicle growth. You can still tell they have a decent lower third despite that. I am talking about mudslim tier beard jawcel frauding.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Chadelite, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
I keep 2-4mm beard because I go for a fade on the sides

none of these people have heavy beards, just slight follicle growth. You can still tell they have a decent lower third despite that. I am talking about mudslim tier beard jawcel frauding.

Sure i agree
Big beards are ugly , repulsive for females and niche

However - heavy stubble enhance every male looks and it does not hide anything, @Zyros swallow it
LAdies have spoken various studies, Bateman once posted short beard vs shaven picture, 90 percent of females sayed he looks better with heavy stubble

Stubble =/= full beard that is told to be encouraged in the post I responded to.

You can't go all "HuMaNs Did NoT ShAvE iN ThE pAsT", set as examples guys with obviously groomed shaven and trimmed stubble and pretend to be taken seriously

Good thread

Sure i agree
Big beards are ugly , repulsive for females and niche
However - heavy stubble enhance every male looks and it does not hide anything, @Zyros swallow it
So... which one is it?

So... which one is it?

What exactly do u mean?
Whats hard to understand ?
At Rome during republic, people were shaving, at 18th centruy they were shaving and wearing wigs, half of the 20th century clean shaven were fashionable

Besides this, people prefered some kind of groomed facial hair, full beards, van dyke or goatees

Because 90% of this forum larps in their minds as male model, so like their idols Barrett and Chico, they dont shave because JB appeal. Truth is, everybody, beside male models with top tier bones, looks better with at least some light stubble.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, BradAniston and Deleted member 4720
What exactly do u mean?
Whats hard to understand ?
At Rome during republic, people were shaving, at 18th centruy they were shaving and wearing wigs, half of the 20th century clean shaven were fashionable

Besides this, people prefered some kind of groomed facial hair, full beards, van dyke or goatees
That when people say "humans are supposed to have beards", it means the complete full beard, not trimmed or shaved anything

You must have missed the BOTB threads about beard, wait you are a greycel, can't have access to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Having a beard is natural for a man, so females should be naturally attracted by that. I mean, it's not a small thing visually, and it makes the difference between a child and an adult. So why are we shaving it? Could this completely destroy the looks of many men?
Try taking any animal like birds, or a dog, or a lion or a bear and shave it off completely, it's gonna look like shit, in some cases like a complete different thing.
to accentuate the jawline OBVIOUSLY. /thread SAGE.

to accentuate the jawline OBVIOUSLY. /thread SAGE.

Why would you accentuate the jawline when you are supposed to have a big beard that covers it naturally?
Should lions shave their mane? That's one main difference between male and female

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
I hate shaving tbh. Makes my skin very prone to more acne breakouts because I irritate it most of the time and sometimes I might even fuck up and make some cuts with the razor

Stubble is fine and looks great, but there's just something about being clean shaven that mogs facial hair.
It has something to do with it being high-class, something with the fact it has more JB appeal, and something with the fact a clean shaven man with great jaw definition absolutely humiliates all bearded men in a 20km radius... but it's hard to pinpoint why.
Fact is, facial hair always kinda feels like a copout of sorts.

• +1
Reactions: Zyros
Also, the whole "it's naturally masculine so women MUST love it!" is fallacious. Nose, back and ear hair are also very masculine physical traits, but almost no women like it. And surprise surprise: women also grow fuzzy hair on the moustache area and grow hair over their entire body. These are all natural traits, yet most men dislike them and women shave. You want to know why? Culture and societal rules, that's why.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Zyros
Cuz its itchy.

Also, the whole "it's naturally masculine so women MUST love it!" is fallacious. Nose, back and ear hair are also very masculine physical traits, but almost no women like it. And surprise surprise: women also grow fuzzy hair on the moustache area and grow hair over their entire body. These are all natural traits, yet most men dislike them and women shave. You want to know why? Culture and societal rules, that's why.

I can understand when it's about a few hairs/grooming/outline, there is even some hormonal imbalance and genetic crossing around (neanderthal, different races). The beard tho should be a main thing, a big mass, makes difference almost like a mane.
So i thought it would be logical for females to recognise this difference instinctively

And 'faggotry' is just a way that ugly oldcels describe looksmaxing young people that haven't given up on life yet like themselves.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Chadelite
my chin beard is life (with light stubble around) will fight to death to keep it on

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Chadelite
Studies have shown that women view men with big beards as providers and they view men with light stubble as more suitable for casual sex. So it's better to have a light stubble and it can even accentuate a good jawline if it is trimmed properly, but a big beard will hide a good jawline, so the stubble look is almost always better than the big beard, and it is very masculine. But most young men can't pull it off because they have a patchy beard, the best way to fix that is to either wait until you're older or use Minoxidil 5% foam regularly for 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
Studies have shown that women view men with big beards as providers and they view men with light stubble as more suitable for casual sex. So it's better to have a light stubble and it can even accentuate a good jawline if it is trimmed properly, but a big beard will hide a good jawline, so the stubble look is almost always better than the big beard, and it is very masculine. But most young men can't pull it off because they have a patchy beard, the best way to fix that is to either wait until you're older or use Minoxidil 5% foam regularly for 2 years.

I'm shitchin so no stubble for my face, my last hope is a good medium beard like these:
Gareg

Ghrjtj

D6754e

• Love it
Reactions: Descargue96
best beard: stubles on sides with longer on chin
9f23864e0fdfd626a9cc4b8aef5b6dcf