Why are women more blackpilled on looks than men?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
There must be a reason why women generally place much importance on looks.

Why do bluepilled men ignore the looks factor so much, while women spend a lot of time, money and effort on appearing beautiful?

foids are shallow cunts so they naturally care more about looks. bluepilled men foolishly assume that foids think just like them.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1089, Hunter and 1 other person
There must be a reason why women generally place much importance on looks.

Why do bluepilled men ignore the looks factor so much, while women spend a lot of time, money and effort on appearing beautiful?
for both men and women look is the only important thing in dating and relationships.
  • I classify my female acquaintances on their look, just like women do with men
  • When a hot girl passes by, I comment her beauty with my male friends, just like girls do when they see a chad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and ElliotRodgerJr
I think the absolute decadence and abundance in our society has helped create it. Back in the days it was about resources, protection, reproduction, but now that we're in this modern hellhole they don't have to worry about any of that, so it's just how wet her pussy gets and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and GrewWrong
I think there is less variety in female looks which gives them greater ability to looksmax and compete against each other, with guys theres Chads and then the rest who barely have a chance even with modern day surgery

for both men and women look is the only important thing in dating and relationships.
  • I classify my female acquaintances on their look, just like women do with men
  • When a hot girl passes by, I comment her beauty with my male friends, just like girls do when they see a chad
Yeah, but I'm talking more about the many men that don't care as much about their own looks as women do and thinking it's more about money or "acting confident" for example.

because attraction is hardwired in your brain, and historically women relied on men superiority of power and survivability. they needed to attract them through looks.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Because even a dumb child can see all the grown women using looks and flirtatious talk to manipulate men into getting what they want. Men see this too but mothers ensure we are deluded and fathers convince daughters that men are evil.

Men are open about it

Women aren’t

In the olden days men had more to bargain with in order to attain sex and wife, hence where came this delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Men are open about it

Women aren’t

In the olden days men had more to bargain with in order to attain sex and wife, hence where came this delusion.

Yeah I agree

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
modern society have entitled them to have high standards

men are indoctrinated by cuck society to be uglier than women and to be providers and protectors (betabux cucks) for their whore wifes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GrewWrong