Why are women so simple minded

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
It's almost like modern Western women have no other motive or purpose in life than to belong to a man (most likely a Chad). Every bitches personal account I follow is just littered with posts about their boyfriend, and that's all they ever talk about, in person too. When they're single, they post nonstop about wanting a guy and when they are in a relationship it's the one theming that makes them happy. Don't get me wrong, I also am depressed as fuck because I'm single, but I actually have other passions in life than fucking. 90% or even more of all the girls my age or a little older have no talents or passions in life other than just finding hot guys. It's truly sad and honestly it turns me away from being with most girls because of how simple minded they are.

• +1
Reactions: SA7, HighIQcel and GenericChad1444
Hi Gaston :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
It's almost like modern Western women have no other motive or purpose in life than to belong to a man (most likely a Chad). Every bitches personal account I follow is just littered with posts about their boyfriend, and that's all they ever talk about, in person too. When they're single, they post nonstop about wanting a guy and when they are in a relationship it's the one theming that makes them happy. Don't get me wrong, I also am depressed as fuck because I'm single, but I actually have other passions in life than fucking. 90% or even more of all the girls my age or a little older have no talents or passions in life other than just finding hot guys. It's truly sad and honestly it turns me away from being with most girls because of how simple minded they are.
It’s called being a woman. That’s just how they are. I guess it’s due to lack of testosterone and tutorial mode life.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GenericChad1444 and dogtown
It’s called being a woman. That’s just how they are. I guess it’s due to lack of testosterone and tutorial mode life.
Yeah fr. Nowadays it doesn't even matter how disgusting the woman is, just being a woman makes life 10x easier from the start.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeah fr. Nowadays it doesn't even matter how disgusting the woman is, just being a woman makes life 10x easier from the start.
True. Unless they’re in a rural place in a 3rd world country. Western women and urban women in 3rd world countries on the other hand live the easiest lives.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It's almost like modern Western women have no other motive or purpose in life than to belong to a man (most likely a Chad).
I've observed exactly the opposite. Overall I have the impression that most modern western women are so spoiled that they don't want to "belong" to a man anymore. Skimming through the Facebook stories / photos of my female schoolmates and co-workers, most of them are single, or don't share their relationship status. All they care about are validation and showboating: parties, drinking, bitchy slutty photos, swj bluepill quotes and memes. Yes, in this sense they're simple minded as fuck. Hedonism at its finest.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Easy,except if you are ugly as a female too

I've observed exactly the opposite. Overall I have the impression that most modern western women are so spoiled that they don't want to "belong" to a man anymore. Skimming through the Facebook stories / photos of my female schoolmates and co-workers, most of them are single, or don't share their relationship status. All they care about are validation and showboating: parties, drinking, bitchy slutty photos, swj bluepill quotes and memes. Yes, in this sense they're simple minded as fuck. Hedonism at its finest.
This is actually what I’ve seen too. Although I feel these girls are just getting too much validation. Once they hit the wall they realise they want a man. Not to mention they’re mostly looking for Chad.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Mansnob
This is actually what I’ve seen too. Although I feel these girls are just getting too much validation. Once they hit the wall they realise they want a man. Not to mention they’re mostly looking for Chad.
Yes, the wall is real, and I believe in karma:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin