Why are women with short hair such annoying dykes?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It's like they're always ignorant, annoying, bitchy and they come over too masculine. They're the typical fucking type of feminist women. I remember when I saw one of those annoying overly masculine cunts at the gym. Probably was in the marines lol

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Alexanderr, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Bro my oneitis has short hair and she is pure

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Alexanderr, Time Travel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, DidntRead, Alexanderr and 2 others
short hair women are so fucking ugly, like eww
they are just bitches that try to be "special" and that try to differentiate from the basic bitch stereotype but they are worse

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Guest and Deleted member 685
Girls with short hair are invisible to me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 685
Short hair is hnnnggggg tbh
giphy.gif

My Female classmate had short hair in middle school (she said she was trying out if it looked good on her) but she didn't like it and she was hiding her hair with a scarf while in class. but one time i accidentally saw her without the scarf and she looked very cute. so i told her that she didn't need to hide her hair because she looked cute. (i was low Inhib at the time) she blushed and said thank you, then she came close and kissed me on the cheek and said i was a gentleman.

And That's pretty much the only ioi I've gotten in my life. (well i think there was another one but i don't think it was a ioi they were just impressed)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
short hair women are so fucking ugly, like eww
they are just bitches that try to be "special" and that try to differentiate from the basic bitch stereotype but they are worse
100% agreed

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
Short hair on a woman is an IMEDIATE turn off and if they are almost or actually bald I will literally lose all desire to fuck them unless she wanted my cock and showed me her ass

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 685
i told her that she didn't need to hide her hair because she looked cute. (i was low Inhib at the time) she blushed and said thank you, then she came close and kissed me on the cheek and said i was a gentleman.
chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Tbh short hair don’t look on anyone

Men : medium hair
Women : long hair

When I mean medium I mean this

• +1

LOL i wish. but middle School is middle School buddy boyo we were just little kids back then i sincerely doubt she felt anything for me.

Plus you know i'm a fucking Manlet and that girl is 185cm right now and completely towers over me.

Even if i did stay in School i had zero chance. my Manlet height sealed my fate.

Women cut their hair short because tattooing "I'm an annoying dyke, fuck you dad" on their foreheads is too permanent.

• +1
My Female classmate had short hair in middle school (she said she was trying out if it looked good on her) but she didn't like it and she was hiding her hair with a scarf while in class. but one time i accidentally saw her without the scarf and she looked very cute. so i told her that she didn't need to hide her hair because she looked cute. (i was low Inhib at the time) she blushed and said thank you, then she came close and kissed me on the cheek and said i was a gentleman.

And That's pretty much the only ioi I've gotten in my life. (well i think there was another one but i don't think it was a ioi they were just impressed)
Keep thinking that happened to you

my crush has short hair, and she's feminine and got the high pitched voice of an angel... don't discriminate bro. not everyone is a sjw

Short haired women are 90% lesbian.

• +1
Keep thinking that happened to you

What makes you say that? you don't know anything about me, you don't even know how i look like.

The only thing that actually Dooms me is my Height nothing else, i have above average face. (but my features are a bit too Caveman)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most women are bitches.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 685