why are you playing the dead of floyd down?

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Platinum
he was already in custody and these pricks still pushed him down.

Would this have happend to a white men? Obviously not yet people here still claim it isnt a big thing or he deserved it.

Whats up with the racism here?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Darkstrand and Jagged0
9F977356 0E02 4568 9349 3A4838FAEDAE

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others

Would this have happend to a white men? Obviously not yet people here still claim it isnt a big thing or he deserved it.

This forum is populated by edgy 4chan kids who barely leave their basement so look for attention by posting dumb conspiracies and mocking cruel events. Most of it is satire but some people on here are actually that dumb which is why people in the psl atmosphere are easily tricked by propaganda admitted by a trump campaign man who ran pro trump propaganda ads on incel sites.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6873, Darkstrand and 3 others
This forum is populated by edgy 4chan kids who barely leave their basement so look for attention by posting dumb conspiracies and mocking cruel events. Most of it is satire but some people on here are actually that dumb which is why people in the psl atmosphere are easily tricked by propaganda admitted by a trump campaign man who ran pro trump propaganda ads on incel sites.
Stop hating on us u fucking Billie-worshipping simp. that Billie slut loves ghetto bbc.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4645 and Gosick
We aren’t sheep to the government, we will not riot and burn down cities because one man died. We will not take action because one man died, we have been oppressed far worse than any race.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6695
Racism has always been rampant on PSL sites...

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

Jfl it DOES happen to whites too and nobody gives a fuck. How is this not the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, DrunkenSailor and Zygos4Life
Racism is nothing more than a branch of lookism
I wouldn’t say so, a good looking black person will still experience racism regardless of wheter he mogs 99% of the population. Racism without a doubt does have a strong correlation with lookism, no doubt about that though.

I wouldn’t say so, a good looking black person will still experience racism regardless of wheter he mogs 99% of the population. Racism without a doubt does have a strong correlation with lookism, no doubt about that though.
Compare it to any feature. Imagine you are gigachad except your nose is shitty. You’re still good looking but gigachad with the perfect nose looks better. Now replace nose with ethnicity

Compare it to any feature. Imagine you are gigachad except your nose is shitty. You’re still good looking but gigachad with the perfect nose looks better. Now replace nose with ethnicity
The correlation is definitely there but it isn’t exclusive to lookism. People can be racist against someone who’s good looking with a good ethnicity.

Okay now I recognize you as a high IQ user ded srs

The correlation is definitely there but it isn’t exclusive to lookism. People can be racist against someone who’s good looking with a good ethnicity.
Yeah you right I was downplaying it. Carries more weight than other features in some situations. That being said racism is mostly just a Jewish meme. Whites prefer whites, black prefer blacks, etc

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I eat KFC am I racist?
Tenor

We aren’t sheep to the government, we will not riot and burn down cities because one man died. We will not take action because one man died, we have been oppressed far worse than any race.
Lol its not one man.

I could list hundreds of names only for 2020.

And i mean wtf most of them dont even get charged. Imagine killing a man and just getting a slap on the fingers because he is black.

Pigs abuse their power and we should burn the country down untill they get it.

27 bjs use
Screenshot 20200602 143021

What happened to George Floyd was horrible.
But to then use George Floyd's death as a propaganda tool to stir the notion that the entire police system is racist and oppressive is simply dishonest.
The statistics show that whites and blacks are subject to police brutality just as much as each other.
Blacks have committed 52.5% of violent crimes while white people have committed 45.3% of these violent crimes from 1980 - 2008.
It then shows in the second stat how many whites have been subject to police shootings compared to blacks, and white people have more deaths, EVENTHOUGH black people have committed more violent crimes than white people.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Lol its not one man.

I could list hundreds of names only for 2020.

And i mean wtf most of them dont even get charged. Imagine killing a man and just getting a slap on the fingers because he is black.

Pigs abuse their power and we should burn the country down untill they get it.
There was nine unarmed blacks killed in the past year. 19 unarmed whites. Read the actual stats before you become a sheep

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
There was nine unarmed blacks killed in the past year. 19 unarmed whites. Read the actual stats before you become a sheep

i didnt mean hundreds got killed but expierenced police repression only because of their skin colour.

And if you are trying to state that police doesnt hold an racist bias against black people, then you are retarted.

I put you on ignore for low iq.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
I put you on ignore for low iq.
wtf are you and why would i care?

Go kys faggot

"Findings suggest that Black suspects were not disproportionately the target of police shootings; Black suspects were approximately one third as likely to be shot as other suspects." lol

"Findings suggest that Black suspects were not disproportionately the target of police shootings; Black suspects were approximately one third as likely to be shot as other suspects." lol

please tell me you’re trolling and this isn’t just your nigger IQ acting up

People don't care, because black on black crime is much more rampant than any of those "racism incidents". Stop killing each other and acting like apes, then we'll talk.

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
please tell me you’re trolling and this isn’t just your nigger IQ acting up
shut the fuck up you retarded son of a whore.

Are you really claiming police doesnt hold a racist bias? Are you fucking blind or is it the fact your mom get ravaged by blacks on a daily basis?

Go slit your wrists worthless cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back