Why aren’t you going to trade school

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
I feel like it’s one of the best options to moneymaxx thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3299
Low status job with minimal oppurtunity to grow. As a software engineer, for example you can branch and do your own thing pretty easily. With a finance/business/economics related job, you can do the same. When you work in trades, the hours/conditions are shit, pay is decent, social status is shit tier. You will also be a wageslave forever with practically no opportunity of become your own boss.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel, birchman, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
Low status job with minimal oppurtunity to grow. As a software engineer, for example you can branch and do your own thing pretty easily. With a finance/business/economics related job, you can do the same. When you work in trades, the hours/conditions are shit, pay is decent, social status is shit tier. You will also be a wageslave forever with practically no opportunity of become your own boss.
COPE tradies can start their own business; they can employ others; they can flip houses etc. Often they also become builders and project managers on construction sites. The only downside of being a tradie is that you destroy your body so you need to do the aforementioned options successfully before your body gives way.
JFL thinking that grills wouldnt want a bad boy carpenter, who is skilled at handling wood for a living, to impregnate her with his wooden battering ram, compared to a low t soyboy programmer who, despite handling python and c++ wrappers, cant even wrap his small dick in a size small condom because his dick is too small.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Chadelite, Deleted member 1464 and 13 others
Parents won’t allow me. They think it’s low class.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Chadelite, LilHappyLilSad and 2 others
COPE tradies can start their own business; they can employ others; they can flip houses etc. Often they also become builders and project managers on construction sites. The only downside of being a tradie is that you destroy your body so you need to do the aforementioned options successfully before your body gives way.
JFL thinking that grills wouldnt want a bad boy carpenter, who is skilled at handling wood for a living, to impregnate her with his wooden battering ram, compared to a low t soyboy programmer who, despite handling python and c++ wrappers, cant even wrap his small dick in a size small condom because his dick is too small.
Interesting addition to the site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and TheMewingBBC
only a literal autist with nothing to his name would deem it a noteworthy route to pursue. It gets annoying when one of these menial wagecucks start talking shit about how great their job is. I'd rather be working 50 hours a week, in a desk job, earning 30k a year then some shit-tier labour job bussing my arse off -- perfect way to ask nature to fuck your shit up btw.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Labor is easy and pays good and if you are too sissy to lift shit then CNC Operator is good route

• +1
Reactions: Nero
because I'm going to medical school

I didn't do so when I was young. Because at that time. The salary was low. The status was low. It was very stressing on the body and health. My parents would see me as underperforming. Alot of men had that type skill at that time, and did that type of work. There was the view that desk work is easy work one can do untill retirement mid 60's whereas with trades you would be finished on 50's if lucky.

Nowadays. Less men are willing to do that work. The salary got better. The status got a little bit better. There are ways they made it easier/lighter for the body and better for the health. Not so many men can do it as in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464