Why behavior matters (simply logic)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Women want a guy that can protect them. If he can’t protect them and their children then he’s not that desirable. Now we all agree on that, right?

Since that is the case, what sense does it make for a woman to be with chad who’s a coward? Let’s say she got attacked by a normie who wanted to get some of that wet pussy of hers, chad stands there and does nothing, or he runs away. Doesn’t make much sense for a woman to be with a guy like that does it?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and alriodai
Ugly guy that defends foid = white knight
Chad that defends foid = Hero

Blackpill 101

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, alriodai, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Ugly guy that defends foid = white knight
Chad that defends foid = Hero

Blackpill 101
Did you even read? A pussy chad < brave normie. That was the point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 6475
Behaviour matters once you reach her looks standard. It's simple dont over complicate it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1476 and .*my*.
You think a high quality woman would stay in an ltr with a pussy guy?
She would definitely take a pussy chad over a normie

GTFO with your bullshit redpills

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and .*my*.
agree with op, sheill still cuck the normie to get good genetic babies and let brave normie raise em

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Behaviour matters once you reach her looks standard. It's simple dont over complicate it.
That’s true, but all I’m saying is that women would choose a brave normie over a coward chad for a long term relationship.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Bignuts
Real chad dont do shit for a bitch. If a subhuman rape a stacy he will took out his camera and start recording and sell it on darkweb.

That’s true, but all I’m saying is that women would choose a brave normie over a coward chad for a long term relationship.
Yep. I've seen women completely dry up when with a guy and he acts like a pussy. Its repulsive to them.
When you're with your girl and you physically protect her,or confront someone fucking with her, its a guaranteed blowjob that night

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and .*my*.
Yep. I've seen women completely dry up when with a guy and he acts like a pussy. Its repulsive to them.
When you're with your girl and you physically protect her,or confront someone fucking with her, its a guaranteed blowjob that night
Yes but like you said, you need to pass the looks threshold, which is usually 4-6/10 in looks for most girls.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Bignuts