Why Being Short Is Better Than Being A Tallfag

S

slavicaryan

Iron
LANKLETS GTFIH TIME TO SWALLOW THE DWARFPILL YOU DELUSIONAL RETARDS

HERE'S WHY SHORT GUYS HAVE IT BETTER THAN TALLFAGS
1. Longer Life

Since lanklets have more cells, they will develop cancer more easily. A lanklet will perish at age 50 after decades of spreading his seed in your oneitis, but us short kings can live to post on .me and .co until we are 90 years old. We laugh last :feelsokman:

2. Less intimidating, higher trust

We can befriend girls and be great listeners when they open up about the heartbreaks that lanklets cause them. As is the duty of any male feminist! Women are too intimidated and scared of tall guys but not from us :feelsautistic:
Example: View attachment 55782916-BEB1-4468-A6C2-3F0304BBD9E4.webp
Women look at the lanklet on the right and only see just a boytoy to have sex with while the guy on the left is seen as a nice friend to open up to about their sexual adventures :feelsyay:

3. More diverse and fun lives

This is a typical day in the life of a stupid lanklet:
95BDA23C 6255 4B56 8739 F854BAB075ED
7B6BE661 2248 4F9C 9C69 4C48B49AEC4F
633AD84D 3E3F 4FAD 806B E5C28AFBA2E7

75BC4B79 D87C 407F 9FE4 3A65ADB1DBF2
As you can see: monotonous, boring, low IQ.

Meanwhile this is a typical day in the life of a short king:
dylan sprouse chess GIF by The Orchard Films

hack coding GIF by Matthew Butler
bob ross painting GIF by NETFLIX

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

As you can see it's much more diverse and fun and higher IQ than what lanklets do :feelshah:

4. One pound of muscle on a short king looks much better than on a lanklet

A short king can go to the gym for 6 months and women will think he's been working out for years. Meanwhile a lanklet after years of working out will still look skinny :lul:

63292033 FB86 44AD AAE4 D6A9B11CF2D5

They both worked out the same amount of time, the short king would rip this lanklet in half. And while it may be true that the lanklets gets to creampie and impregnate the short king's oneitis, it doesn't matter because that just shows that the girl is shallow and the short king is better than her anyway. Plenty of fish in the sea :feelsyay:

In conclusion, JFL if you're taller than 5'6 :forcedsmile: Kys lanklet it's over for you
B559B274 D342 4984 8170 C2AF3EDCB7BE

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Kristin, BigBoy and 10 others
Saved and upvoted. I love r/short!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hightwolf, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Hightwolf, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
I am on nofap :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicaryan
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: slavicaryan
@Native sorry bro it's over for you

I legitimately believe height is a minor part of attraction, it's important for intimidating other men, yes, but for attracting women, it isn't, it's still down to 90% of your face and most women are very short, the tall ones (170) are still short and taller than this are usually ugly, skinnyfat etc
It's obvious women would rather have a good looking AND tall guy, but they wouldn't trade a good looking short for an average tall one for example

My mom told me in secret that she would have been ashamed of having me had I stayed 4'11 all my life, im 5'8 barefoot and 5'10 with boots gonna be wearing my lifts and larp 6ft ngl