[Theory] Why big dick only matters sometimes

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Joined October 2018
Time online
9d 17h 27m
It depends on the type of love the woman has for you. If you are looking to get lucky and 'secure' a hot girl, be the guy with the cool car, tall strong, good fashion sense to be seen with, who can date up, you need big dick to add another reason as to why she enjoys being your girlfriend.

If you look like this facially
justin_bieber_2015_photo_courtesy_dfree_shutterstock_348418241_croppedjpg.jpg

Then a woman will love you in the same way you love her. And would you care if you were in love with a prime feminine beautiful women if their pussy was a bit off, or would you even see them in a sexual way? That's my point.
Face is all

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

"EVERY COPE HAS AN END"
Time online
8d 8h 51m
Jfl if you look like bieber it's basically over if yourenot popular

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
58d 8h 29m
dicklet cope thread

Y

Yoyo2233

Instructor
Time online
12d 3h 47m
It depends on the type of love the woman has for you. If you are looking to get lucky and 'secure' a hot girl, be the guy with the cool car, tall strong, good fashion sense to be seen with, who can date up, you need big dick to add another reason as to why she enjoys being your girlfriend.

If you look like this facially
View attachment 483729

Then a woman will love you in the same way you love her. And would you care if you were in love with a prime feminine beautiful women if their pussy was a bit off, or would you even see them in a sexual way? That's my point.
Face is all
I have Bieber bones but have nct šŸ˜‚

deciduoustree

deciduoustree

Trainee
Time online
1d 19h 40m
face is most important, anything else being below average is fine so long as it is not a major failo (micropenis, disgusting obese body, etc)

if you have a good face you will slay

T

TITUS

Apprentice
Time online
1d 22h 1m
If you have a gf and a big dick she will complaint it hurts sometimes, and mine is just a bit above average for an european, a monstercock for ethnics though. If a foid wants a big dick its because shes a whore and she should be doing some vaginal exercises to accommodate whatever the penis size her man has. We should be shaming foids for their stinking tuna caves and not the other way around.

BTW the only time real dick measurements were taken all around the world by doctors, niggers scored bellow europeans and others, the BBC is a jewish myth based on SELF-REPORTED measurements or estimations from condon company surveis and the like. KIKEMAXXING.

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
Time online
27d 3h 29m
I have 7x5.5 and girls are in pain alot of times I hit their cervix when going balls deep but guess what....... Despite the pain they worship it

EllenJoy

EllenJoy

Trainee
Time online
2d 6h 21m
You can also add if a girl has a loose pussy to your list. If she has a loose pussy she will need a bigger dick.

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

Greycel = Chad
Time online
3d 12h 23m
Stop with all this nonsense dicklets, just get the Bathmate and MaleEdge and start dickmaxxing

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Time online
81d 3h 34m
Yeah, Justin Bieber is the pinnacle of attractiveness, completely agree with op.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)