Why big dick only matters sometimes

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
It depends on the type of love the woman has for you. If you are looking to get lucky and 'secure' a hot girl, be the guy with the cool car, tall strong, good fashion sense to be seen with, who can date up, you need big dick to add another reason as to why she enjoys being your girlfriend.

If you look like this facially
Justin bieber 2015 photo courtesy dfree shutterstock 348418241 croppedjpg

Then a woman will love you in the same way you love her. And would you care if you were in love with a prime feminine beautiful women if their pussy was a bit off, or would you even see them in a sexual way? That's my point.
Face is all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
I agree but if he had a micro-penis it'd be over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Baldingman1998, Usum and 7 others
Jfl if you look like bieber it's basically over if yourenot popular

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen
dicklet cope thread

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and EllenJoy
It depends on the type of love the woman has for you. If you are looking to get lucky and 'secure' a hot girl, be the guy with the cool car, tall strong, good fashion sense to be seen with, who can date up, you need big dick to add another reason as to why she enjoys being your girlfriend.

If you look like this facially
View attachment 483729

Then a woman will love you in the same way you love her. And would you care if you were in love with a prime feminine beautiful women if their pussy was a bit off, or would you even see them in a sexual way? That's my point.
Face is all
I have Bieber bones but have nct 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum and GigaMogger
face is most important, anything else being below average is fine so long as it is not a major failo (micropenis, disgusting obese body, etc)

if you have a good face you will slay

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
If you have a gf and a big dick she will complaint it hurts sometimes, and mine is just a bit above average for an european, a monstercock for ethnics though. If a foid wants a big dick its because shes a whore and she should be doing some vaginal exercises to accommodate whatever the penis size her man has. We should be shaming foids for their stinking tuna caves and not the other way around.

BTW the only time real dick measurements were taken all around the world by doctors, niggers scored bellow europeans and others, the BBC is a jewish myth based on SELF-REPORTED measurements or estimations from condon company surveis and the like. KIKEMAXXING.

I have 7x5.5 and girls are in pain alot of times I hit their cervix when going balls deep but guess what....... Despite the pain they worship it

• Love it
Reactions: eyebagcel
You can also add if a girl has a loose pussy to your list. If she has a loose pussy she will need a bigger dick.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Stop with all this nonsense dicklets, just get the Bathmate and MaleEdge and start dickmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and jj43
7 inches is below .me average tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
But then why is dick size the main reason women cheat on their partners?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 7776
Stop with all this nonsense dicklets, just get the Bathmate and MaleEdge and start dickmaxxing
Just ordered an extender and bathmate

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Yeah, Justin Bieber is the pinnacle of attractiveness, completely agree with op.