Why birdcel genetics exist?

MXY3N

MXY3N

I m p r o v e r .
Kurd3
Images
Dinaric11
Nose3

What is the evolutionary purpose of having a big nose and recessed jaw? i can't figure out how this people were able to pass their genes, and sadly my existence is product of this aberrations.

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
there no evolutionary purpose to it the genes are simply propagated by those who have them and since they don’t hinder the ability to survive nothing stops them from continuing to show up.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 3323 and 7 others
agriculture
modern medicine

• +1
Reactions: MXY3N
View attachment 895395View attachment 895397View attachment 895399View attachment 895400

What is the evolutionary purpose of having a big nose and recessed jaw? i can't figure out how this people were able to pass their genes, and sadly my existence is product of this aberrations.

There is no evolutionary purpose, it just an indication of poor craniofacial development.

It also in my opinion strongly correlated with other genetic shit traits like balding, thin neck, manlet, occiput skull, hooked nose , framelet, bug eyes, etc.

Basically if you have this, whatever forces are out their wanted you to suffer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 2214
My nose looked bigger and sort of straight when I was younger, but that's probably because I became a (temporary) mouthbreather.

Now I look like Yato from Noragami.

• So Sad
There is no evolutionary purpose, it just an indication of poor craniofacial development.

It also in my opinion strongly correlated with other genetic shit traits like balding, thin neck, manlet, occiput skull, hooked nose , framelet, bug eyes, etc.

Basically if you have this, whatever forces are out their wanted you to suffer.
I have all that traits except the bug eyes. I want to rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
My nose looked bigger and sort of straight when I was younger, but that's probably because I became a (temporary) mouthbreather.

Now I looked like Yato from Noragami.
my brother never breathes through his mouth, he has hollow cheeks and a prominent chin but still has a hooked nose

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
my brother never breathes through his mouth, he has hollow cheeks and a prominent chin but still has a hooked nose
Does anyone else in your family have it? 99% of hooked noses i've seen are too big and out of place.

My nose wasn't really hooked, just sort of directly straight. My head grew bigger too though, so maybe it just got into proportion after I finished my growth spurt.

Does anyone else in your family have it? 99% of hooked noses i've seen are too big and out of place.

My nose wasn't really hooked, just sort of directly straight. My head grew bigger too though, so maybe it just got into proportion after I finished my growth spurt.
all the men in my father's family have that nose. In my case, I was a mouth breather throughout my childhood, developed a narrow palate and an overbite. Starting my puberty, they put braces on me and they took out 4 premolars.

• So Sad
all the men in my father's family have that nose. In my case, I was a mouth breather throughout my childhood, developed a narrow palate and an overbite. Starting my puberty, they put braces on me and they took out 4 premolars.
My condolences.

• +1
Yeah it fucking sucks jfl, i hope MSE, IMDO and bimax could ascend me.
If you're still around 15 yrs old you can get MSE for it to give you significant changes right now.

If you're still around 15 yrs old you can get MSE for it to give you significant changes right now.
I'm 16, but i live in 3rd world shithole. The next year i'm going to the USA but it will take me a long time to get the money. I may not be fully ascended until I am 22-25 years old

• Love it
I'm 16, but i live in 3rd world shithole. The next year i'm going to the USA but it will take me a long time to get the money. I may not be fully ascended until I am 22-25 years old
Future Chad.

• Love it
Future Chad.
Maybe, i have a pretty decent IQ of 130. It's high for a colombian ( the average here is just 82), so probably i will be rich or at least upper-middle class.

• +1
Maybe, i have a pretty decent IQ of 130. It's high for a colombian ( the average here is just 82), so probably i will be rich or at least upper-middle class.
Hola parce!