why Bitcoin WILL hit $100,000

Deleted member 10125

Deleted member 10125

most based greycel on the platform
HOT tip from this forums favourite greycel crypto prodigy BTFO IF U DONT LIKE MONEY.

Bitcoin is going to see a MASSIVE rally start in the next 6 months to the likes of which will be exponentially more than any previous bull market we have ever seen (in terms of market capital increase)

Now I’m not going to spoon feed you guys on an exact entry position as frankly you should always do your own research and retards who blindly follow what other people say to do with their money are no better than degenerate gamblers, do not invest more than you are willing to lose.

Now with all that out of the way let me further redpill you on why my opinion is right and why we will see the goated crypto currency hit all time high and beyond.

Point 1

- Fundamentals are the best they’ve ever been

Stock to flow ratio:
If you’re unfamiliar with this look it up, but to put it simply. Stock to flow is a number that shows how many years, at the current production rate, are required to achieve the current stock.

Due to a recent halving event, the bitcoin stock to flow has increased by an order of magnitude and as such the price projection has updated calling for a 100,000 bitcoin this time next year.

Now although you should never take one indicator as gospel. STF has proven to be a consistently excellent way to predict the projection of bitcoins price action FOR 10 YEARS, and although I think 100k in 365 days is wishful thinking, it would take a fool to neglect something with a 100% success rate.

Point 2

- Largest number of active addresses since the peak of the 2017 bull market:
We are about 10% away from breaking the record for the peak active addresses, why does this matter?
BECAUSE WE ARE AT THIS LEVEL WITH LITERALLY 0 OUTSIDE EXPOSURE FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Do you remember how normiefied bitcoin was in 2017? Senile old women at the dog park were talking about it and those motherfuckers are older than the internet. There’s a saying in the world of investing along the lines of: “If your barber is talking to you about it, its probably a good time to get out”

This is what drove the parabolic increase of btc in 2017 and ultimately what made it plummet around the 20k mark, what happens when people who put their life savings into an asset they know nothing about out of FOMO see they’re down 15%? They obviously GTFO because why would you have faith in something you don’t even understand.

With that being said let us ask, what was the price of Januaray 2017 bitcoin before that hype cycle started?
$735 USD
And what caused that bull market to come to fruition in the first place?
The technicals and fundamentals lining up to act as kindling to fuel the parabolic increase

Are you able to see now how lucky you are to see this thread now, YOU DONT WANT TO GET IN WHILE THE ESTROGENPILLED REDDITORS MARVEL ABOUT HOW THEY’RE GONNA GO TO THE MOON AND BUY THEIR FAMILY LAMBOS.

You want to get in while anyone who’s outside the space thinks it’s never going back up again and its a scam. Markets are cyclical, if you’re buying with the masses you can guarantee you’ll be falling with them as well.

Point 3:

- Bitcoins recovery during the start of the covid financial crisis

In the middle of march this year we saw an abrupt and violent crash amongst all global economic metrics due to the largest scale pandemic modern civilization has ever seen.

What does bitcoin do?
It recovers faster than ANY other large scale asset aside from gold with ZERO government aid.
This just further shows the incredible amount of faith behind this project, bitcoin did not need artificially inflated government assistance all main stream stocks received to recover from the worst financial crisis the currency had ever seen. In fact, we’re trading 300% higher than the bottom we saw in March.

Point 4

Im done typing on my shitty ass phone, just know that there is an entire other plethora of reasons to support the argument of bitcoins long term bullishness and the clocks ticking on when that will ultimately show itself in price action.

I’ll leave yall with this picture and allow you to deduce your own conclusion as to why this is good for long term gains on your new favourite cryptocurrency

E031654C 47A1 4D2D 930B 2C3E315E2950

SIGNED BEST GREYCEL IN THE GAME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Polar, AutismMaxing, LastHopeForNorman and 15 others
nah this is wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902, Tb62, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Imaginary money

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, MrGlutton, karbo and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 6423, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 16 others
I bought $10k worth when it dipped to around $5k. I hope this is true

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 5969
So if I invest 100 in BTC then what?

you know too much

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
Looks like we got a libtard here

You’re right the Federal Reserve printing
3 TRILLION dollars in 4 months is definitely a good thing for the value of your money, oh wait logic doesn’t work on brainlets like you

I bought $10k worth when it dipped to around $5k. I hope this is true

>There is a maximum supply of 21 million bitcoin
>about 7 million of that is lost forever so that already makes it max of 14 million
> There are 47 million millionaires in the world
>You now own two of an asset only about a quarter of the worlds millionaires could regardless of price

You made a based investment my friend, come back in 5 years and you don’t have to worry about working ever again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Stevensmithgerard, kuroro and 5 others
U a trader?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadelite and Greecgawd
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Chadelite and Deleted member 10125
>about 7 million of that is lost forever so that already makes it max of 14 million
>You now own two of an asset only about a quarter of the worlds millionaires could regardless of price

You made a based investment my friend, come back in 5 years and you don’t have to worry about working ever again
We sold a shitty house that my father bought a few years ago with some extra money he had. With that money we bought bitcoin. I also hope that we made a good decision

• Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
thanks for the sell signal bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7173, RAITEIII and 2 others
Posts12Reputation17
brb selling btc rn

Posts12Reputation17
brb selling btc rn
bro at least wait till we break out of this consolidation pattern

I mean fuck off bluecel 😎
01C16363 14D8 417D B056 17A4409EBC03

if you not ironically think this shit is going up and break the 61.8 sometime soon, im sorry bhai u are legit braindead
ps: everycandle is set to 1month btw

View attachment 720467
if you not ironically think this shit is going up and break the 61.8 sometime soon, im sorry bhai u are legit braindead
ps: everycandle is set to 1month btw
Define soon, I agree that we most likely dont break that within the next 30 days but take into account how overextended bitcoin was when were that level in the past. Both times we tested that zone we were sitting at over 80 on the RSI jfl, as opposed to right now we are at the 55 area (on the weekly) which gives us room to easily get through that level of resistance before we’re technically in overbought territory. Comparing now to those previous times is a bit of an apples to oranges argument.

Also no anymosity towards you bro I legit love talking about this stuff

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Shit it is going up and up

oh wise rabbit of the lake , should i put my money on bitcoin or wait a lil bit more ?

I've got 5k to invest. Should I buy bitcoin now?

Reminder that if you buy Bitcoin now you're still an early adopter

I have 0.09$ on paypal rn:feelsautistic:

Imaginary money
EXTREMLY LOW IQ

This is said by the same people that think money equals to wealth and think Jeff Bezos has a room full of coins stolen from poor people.

Every fucking currency in the world is fucking imaginary. The difference is that Bitcoins rely on a informatic algorithm and Euros or Dollar rely on some jews and politics that will devalue it whenever they want.

Good luck at having dollars the day China start selling theirs.

The only real thing that has value is food, and bullets.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Chadelite, Deleted member 10125 and 1 other person
I've got 5k to invest. Should I buy bitcoin now?
Yes, not everything, but some part. Currently, entering in a mediocre time around May and bitcoin underpredictions I am on 30% benefit.

Search me an asset that gives 30% of benefit in 5 months

bitcoin is not going to change it will become a normal coin

HOT tip from this forums favourite greycel crypto prodigy BTFO IF U DONT LIKE MONEY.

Bitcoin is going to see a MASSIVE rally start in the next 6 months to the likes of which will be exponentially more than any previous bull market we have ever seen (in terms of market capital increase)

Now I’m not going to spoon feed you guys on an exact entry position as frankly you should always do your own research and retards who blindly follow what other people say to do with their money are no better than degenerate gamblers, do not invest more than you are willing to lose.

Now with all that out of the way let me further redpill you on why my opinion is right and why we will see the goated crypto currency hit all time high and beyond.

Point 1

Stock to flow ratio:
If you’re unfamiliar with this look it up, but to put it simply. Stock to flow is a number that shows how many years, at the current production rate, are required to achieve the current stock.

Due to a recent halving event, the bitcoin stock to flow has increased by an order of magnitude and as such the price projection has updated calling for a 100,000 bitcoin this time next year.

Now although you should never take one indicator as gospel. STF has proven to be a consistently excellent way to predict the projection of bitcoins price action FOR 10 YEARS, and although I think 100k in 365 days is wishful thinking, it would take a fool to neglect something with a 100% success rate.

Point 2

We are about 10% away from breaking the record for the peak active addresses, why does this matter?
BECAUSE WE ARE AT THIS LEVEL WITH LITERALLY 0 OUTSIDE EXPOSURE FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Do you remember how normiefied bitcoin was in 2017? Senile old women at the dog park were talking about it and those motherfuckers are older than the internet. There’s a saying in the world of investing along the lines of: “If your barber is talking to you about it, its probably a good time to get out”

This is what drove the parabolic increase of btc in 2017 and ultimately what made it plummet around the 20k mark, what happens when people who put their life savings into an asset they know nothing about out of FOMO see they’re down 15%? They obviously GTFO because why would you have faith in something you don’t even understand.

With that being said let us ask, what was the price of Januaray 2017 bitcoin before that hype cycle started?
$735 USD
The technicals and fundamentals lining up to act as kindling to fuel the parabolic increase

Are you able to see now how lucky you are to see this thread now, YOU DONT WANT TO GET IN WHILE THE ESTROGENPILLED REDDITORS MARVEL ABOUT HOW THEY’RE GONNA GO TO THE MOON AND BUY THEIR FAMILY LAMBOS.

You want to get in while anyone who’s outside the space thinks it’s never going back up again and its a scam. Markets are cyclical, if you’re buying with the masses you can guarantee you’ll be falling with them as well.

Point 3:

In the middle of march this year we saw an abrupt and violent crash amongst all global economic metrics due to the largest scale pandemic modern civilization has ever seen.

What does bitcoin do?
It recovers faster than ANY other large scale asset aside from gold with ZERO government aid.
This just further shows the incredible amount of faith behind this project, bitcoin did not need artificially inflated government assistance all main stream stocks received to recover from the worst financial crisis the currency had ever seen. In fact, we’re trading 300% higher than the bottom we saw in March.

Point 4

Im done typing on my shitty ass phone, just know that there is an entire other plethora of reasons to support the argument of bitcoins long term bullishness and the clocks ticking on when that will ultimately show itself in price action.

I’ll leave yall with this picture and allow you to deduce your own conclusion as to why this is good for long term gains on your new favourite cryptocurrency

View attachment 720101

Tldr

sounds good doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Whats gonna happen when there's another lockdown in January?

Monero has better risk/reward tbh

imo ANY altcoin is riskier but also has a higher ROI potential if you get into the right ones

Nearly every altcoin has higher risk. Not every altcoin has a better risk/reward ratio. There’s a difference.

Nearly every altcoin has higher risk. Not every altcoin has a better risk/reward ratio. There’s a difference.
Sure but that isn’t synonymous with it being a better investment

Sure but that isn’t synonymous with it being a better investment

It kind of is. It's called risk-adjusted returns.

It's also not completely subjective (albeit it is somewhat subjective). Comparing the return potential of Monero or Bitcoin to TrumpCoin or Tron is my case in point.

Bro it looks like you were correct (atleast so far)

Point 1

Stock to flow ratio:

Point 2

$735 USD

Point 3:

What does bitcoin do?

Point 4

View attachment 720101

My man was right the whole time, lol at the clowns below eating their own words

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 7866
Will BTC crash soon? I want to get in but jfl it hasnt crashed

• +1
Reactions: Warlord, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6892
i put all my life savings into ethereum today. eth was 1.3k when btc hit 17k in 2017. eth rocket coming soon

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
200k by march

Just put a few grand into BTC (buy on coinbase or get raped by fees like I just did). Been sitting back since 19k and it doesn't look like it's slowing.

lmao i laugh hard at you newbies to bitcoin, OF COURSE BITCOIN is the future, satoshi nakamoto aka adam back is already working on the lightning network to make btc transactions lightining fast, NONE of you cucks understand shit about crypto, not coinbase, fucking wall street trader nor any other "professionals" this is a revolution that started in 2009 and there is nothing stopping it, NONE of your dogtrash metrics predict anything, bitcoin will rise to the stratosphere because it simply IS the first cryptocurrency, people ALREADY adopt it so NO OTHER shitcoin will ever be taken seriously, and there is a high IQ team (adam back ) making sure btc is usable.

As for you outsider little turds you ONLY KNOW about btc because you saw people get rich in 2013, then 2017 you ONDT know craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap about btc, you dont uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse btc you little shit + investors, banks and all these boomer little shit are OVERWHELMED CUCKED TO DEATH by the crypto revolution, dont even dare to pretend that you understand it and are "PREDICTING3 shit you little sewer rat. you're outsiders to this game just buy btc and go rot in some hellhole and let high T bitcoin chads run this game homie

• JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing
lmao i laugh hard at you newbies to bitcoin, OF COURSE BITCOIN is the future, satoshi nakamoto aka adam back is already working on the lightning network to make btc transactions lightining fast, NONE of you cucks understand shit about crypto, not coinbase, fucking wall street trader nor any other "professionals" this is a revolution that started in 2009 and there is nothing stopping it, NONE of your dogtrash metrics predict anything, bitcoin will rise to the stratosphere because it simply IS the first cryptocurrency, people ALREADY adopt it so NO OTHER shitcoin will ever be taken seriously, and there is a high IQ team (adam back ) making sure btc is usable.

As for you outsider little turds you ONLY KNOW about btc because you saw people get rich in 2013, then 2017 you ONDT know craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap about btc, you dont uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse btc you little shit + investors, banks and all these boomer little shit are OVERWHELMED CUCKED TO DEATH by the crypto revolution, dont even dare to pretend that you understand it and are "PREDICTING3 shit you little sewer rat. you're outsiders to this game just buy btc and go rot in some hellhole and let high T bitcoin chads run this game homie

• JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 6997
Wow. OP was right.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345