why Bitcoin WILL hit $100,000

he was even earlier then me

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Just put a few grand into BTC (buy on coinbase or get raped by fees like I just did). Been sitting back since 19k and it doesn't look like it's slowing.
Coinbase has the worst fees out of all markets

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Coinbase has the worst fees out of all markets
Nah, my cashapp fees were even worse LMAO. Nice though, I think I got in @ 33.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Dam. He was fucking right. All these guys must have made hella money.

Damn all those brainlets thinking they're above bitcoin while I made 7k euros from 1800 and soon will be statusmaxxed with being worth 100k under 21

I will buy if it dips again

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Damn all those brainlets thinking they're above bitcoin while I made 7k euros from 1800 and soon will be statusmaxxed with being worth 100k under 21
100kJFL there are 18 year olds being given that every year for pocket money

100k will give you a life of luxury for 1 year or 3 depending on your country and then after that its over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
100kJFL there are 18 year olds being given that every year for pocket money

100k will give you a life of luxury for 1 year or 3 depending on your country and then after that its over
Yeah where? In bel air? In hollywood? In my circles you won't just find someone with 100k lying around and I'm not gonna spend it all, I'll just use it to not get in financial problems and reinvest the rest to become a millionaire. Dudes in my area are loosing their shit over a 10k bmw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and AutismMaxing
Reminder BTC was at $8k when I made this thread

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11134 and 2 others
Reminder BTC was at $8k when I made this thread
mogger.
I first boight Bitcoin in muh life in September 2020.
But I had no concept, of it ever hitting 100K anytime soon. I was thinking back than 30K would be insane peak already and time to jump out.
Luckily I stayed in, till february, than i sold a bit. But pretty soon thereafter I rebought as well, in May that was. When the dumping was in full progress. I just started buying back. But that was basically same levels as february, because I was a bit to soon with jumping out in februari already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
mogger.
I first boight Bitcoin in muh life in September 2020.
But I had no concept, of it ever hitting 100K anytime soon. I was thinking back than 30K would be insane peak already and time to jump out.
Luckily I stayed in, till february, than i sold a bit. But pretty soon thereafter I rebought as well, in May that was. When the dumping was in full progress. I just started buying back. But that was basically same levels as february, because I was a bit to soon with jumping out in februari already.
Even people buying in right now will be super early in the grand scheme of things, 10 years from now I'd be extremely surprised if we haven't hit a million dollars per BTC.

This is just the beginning :feelshah:

Even people buying in right now will be super early in the grand scheme of things, 10 years from now I'd be extremely surprised if we haven't hit a million dollars per BTC.

This is just the beginning :feelshah:
I like planB his model.
Which basically aslo puts it ultimately around that 1 million level.

Only thing I am concerned about.
Will USA/Fed and Europe/EURO. And maybe some other nations owning strong currencies. Will they allow, this arising and basically arriving fully; of a new and competitive to their currencies: store of value, and means of exchange???
I hope they will!
But I also understand, that they may have the power and resources; to put in banns/restrictions fucking us crypto owners over and in the ass.

I hoep if they do decide to fuck us over. That they have underestimated this all, and are to late. And it finding some way, that crypto will win and stays.

Actually USA and other strong currencies holder nations. Are kinda dumb, to not get involved. because there is a new competitor, coming to their currencies.
I eman for example. The 12,000 USD I hold in crypto now. I would had otherwise had stored in Euro at muh bank account. bascially making the euro "stronger".
I dunno how many more retards there are as me?

LOL @ me holding 80% of muh liquid assets in crypto. I'm full in on crypto.
Crypto to the MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I like planB his model.
Which basically aslo puts it ultimately around that 1 million level.

Only thing I am concerned about.
Will USA/Fed and Europe/EURO. And maybe some other nations owning strong currencies. Will they allow, this arising and basically arriving fully; of a new and competitive to their currencies: store of value, and means of exchange???
I hope they will!
But I also understand, that they may have the power and resources; to put in banns/restrictions fucking us crypto owners over and in the ass.

I hoep if they do decide to fuck us over. That they have underestimated this all, and are to late. And it finding some way, that crypto will win and stays.

Actually USA and other strong currencies holder nations. Are kinda dumb, to not get involved. because there is a new competitor, coming to their currencies.
I eman for example. The 12,000 USD I hold in crypto now. I would had otherwise had stored in Euro at muh bank account. bascially making the euro "stronger".
US government is already talking about means to increase regulation, on the surface level that might seem bearish but it isn't imo.

If the government is trying to regulate BTC it actually proves that they have accepted that it is here to stay, which means we won't have to worry about it being banned anytime soon. At least in North america

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
US government is already talking about means to increase regulation, on the surface level that might seem bearish but it isn't imo.

If the government is trying to regulate BTC it actually proves that they have accepted that it is here to stay, which means we won't have to worry about it being banned anytime soon. At least in North america
i can agree with that line of thinking.

I don't have any concept though, of HOW and WHAT they are going to regulate?
It seems like, it's just comming down to so far now, to companies offering crypto trading platforms and storeing. That they track, whom buys/cashes out what, and whom owns what there.
What more could they do???

It was the reason I dumped som in Monero.
And than Monero got banned from some, quit a few platforms by law.
Honestly, screw it, government knowing what I own and stuff. I hate these government shitheads, anyways.
Monero, seemed to be the only or one of the few, to be an rpivacy mogging crypto. But it might end up, banned everywhere.

One million USD EOY

One million USD EOY
sounds more like 5-10 years from now.
IF ever happens.

i still remember the brutals bitcoin years of: janurari 2018 - october 2020.

Anyone that bought from januari til september 2020. only saw small gains, or losses.
Basically 3 years, of looking at an sucky investment. quit brutals and need stamina than.

such could easily happens again.
Like an nice gains till next year summer.. And than some drop and basically 3-4 sucky years after that with nothing much happening or drops.

Are you still thinking BTC will keep going up, to 100k or even higher? There's some speculation it could dump soon

59B87F7D 9553 4D4E 8C9A E106752306CC

Cardano will mog

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Stevensmithgerard
>There is a maximum supply of 21 million bitcoin
>about 7 million of that is lost forever so that already makes it max of 14 million
> There are 47 million millionaires in the world
>You now own two of an asset only about a quarter of the worlds millionaires could regardless of price

You made a based investment my friend, come back in 5 years and you don’t have to worry about working ever again
Am also long bitcoin/cryptos but don't think I have enough to ever make me rich - I bought around 5k worth in q4 2020, ride the wave up, when it crashed this summer, and each mini crash I buy some more, generally buy in small chunks, basically have put in around 10k, that's sitting worth around 50k now.

I dont agree with EVERYTHING you say though, however I think you are very right that BTC hits 100k within 14 months.

1) regulatory challenges WILL bite eventually - hopefully this is in the shape of flash crashes I can use to keep buying - but this is going to scare people out of the space

2) BTC will be challenged as the leader in the space - as shit like Eth or ADA get more reaction cos if their usability, they will draw investors funds from BTC, however BTC will always be the reserve, and I don't see Eth or ADA or xrp ever flipping it

3) the 'everything bubble' will pop - this has been a large part of what's driven cryptos, as well as stocks, watches, property, sneakers in the last 18m. The bubble is largely a function of low rates, and people adapting to new way of living. Rates WILL rise, and the first victim will be super small (think Teladoc or tiny biotech innovators), speculative growth stocks, followed by large, capital heavy, debt laden, profit generating stocks (think Verizon or At&T). However after these funds to fuel crypto will also take a hit, and crypto will be especially hard hit as a lot if brainlets, particularly in Asia, are trading it on 20x leverage. When this shit is less possible, cryptos will slow down.

I bought 2.5K of bitcoin and it is now at 5.2K. Hope it will go to 10K.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Only 100k? Damn I thought that shit was up to a million or something already