Why can black people get away with shaving their heads?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
So now that hair is on my mind, it pisses me off how black dudes can shave their heads and no one would question it. I'm not balding but I've got shit ethnic hair, so probably gonna shave that shit off sometime soon anyway. My pubes have better texture tbh

That's only if they have a dom skull shape (like my avi). I will look like some 40 year old divorced father without hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, androidcel and 2 others
because their hair is shit anyways

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ropemaxing, x30001, You and 4 others
black people are basically born bald anyway with thar shit hair texture

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and dude bro man
because their hair is shit anyways
So is mine but I'm half asian half white...probably a small bit black too. I pretty much have pubes attached to my head

they usually keep their hair short

So is mine but I'm half asian half white...probably a small bit black too. I pretty much have pubes attached to my head
Nigger same tbh. When you grow out your hair does it curl at least, or is it straight? Was thinking of a keratin Treatment but it makes men look gay as fuck tbh

Nigger same tbh. When you grow out your hair does it curl at least, or is it straight? Was thinking of a keratin Treatment but it makes men look gay as fuck tbh
Oh man, it definitely curls. And it sticks straight up like a tree.

So now that hair is on my mind, it pisses me off how black dudes can shave their heads and no one would question it. I'm not balding but I've got shit ethnic hair, so probably gonna shave that shit off sometime soon anyway. My pubes have better texture tbh

believe it or not im black and i look good with shorter to no hair. So i just shave it off every 4 weeks. for some reason i look better with short to no hair.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
believe it or not im black and i look good with shorter to no hair. So i just shave it off every 4 weeks. for some reason i look better with short to no hair.
Yeah, it's the same with Tyson Beckford. Just can't imagine him with that much hair. I think the reason most black people can pull it off better is because they on average have better facial projection than the average white guy. I've shaved my head before and liked it so I'll probably do it again when I get into shape.

Because they have dark skin. If ur white and bald you have to tanmaxx otherwise you look soy. Fuck in general you should always tanmaxx. Being pale is a death sentence and guarantees you will be seen as low threat soy. Nobody is intimidated by a pale man because he cant even stay out in the sun without being hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Because they have dark skin. If ur white and bald you have to tanmaxx otherwise you look soy. Fuck in general you should always tanmaxx. Being pale is a death sentence and guarantees you will be seen as low threat soy. Nobody is intimidated by a pale man because he cant even stay out in the sun without being hurt.
If you're pale you need hair. You see Frederick Ljungberg can be balding, white, and 5'9" and slay because he has top tier bones and a tan
F6be9443b088025d3db6704094df8197

• Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie
If you're pale you need hair. You see Frederick Ljungberg can be balding, white, and 5'9" and slay because he has top tier bones and a tan
View attachment 70914
Yup. Can't be bald and pale or else you look like a neo-nazi. Even my aunt told me that when I shaved my head in November 2018 for a funeral service. It's funny to look at my school attendance record after I shaved it, I was so ridiculed I didn't even want to go. Looking back I should've tanned. Ah well.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Soulsmaxx
Yup. Can't be bald and pale or else you look like a neo-nazi. Even my aunt told me that when I shaved my head in November 2018 for a funeral service. It's funny to look at my school attendance record after I shaved it, I was so ridiculed I didn't even want to go. Looking back I should've tanned. Ah well.
That's rough

Yeah. The time I shaved my hair really short everyone told me I looked life a Nazi or a child with cancer. Never do it if you are White and pale

• +1
Reactions: Saturn