WHY CAN'T EAST ASIANS GROW BEARDS?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I've noticed that although the majority of East Asians can't grow a beard, I noticed an Asian man with a beard, which is extremely rare. I decieded to do more research and found that in Japan there are two distinctive ethnic groups. The Jomon and Yayoi:

The majority of Japanese are Yayoi. There is a small group of people who are descendants from the Jomon and they are the Ainu, notice how they look different and can grow beards?

(This is only Japan, but I can't find much information on the rest of East Asia.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
in both cases its still over

• +1
Reactions: thecel
The Jomon were like the neanderthals of Japan, with primitive features, very few pure Jomon remain today, most of them mixed with the Yayoi.
7079261e08a8f4310200a917d6c7d03b.jpg
23.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3020
There are some people who can but back in 2013, i used Jeffsbeard forum where people use to cope like " Asians eats soy that's why they can't" and all

because we are destined to get norwooding a decade later due to low T -> can't grow beard

Jomon looks like Chad

To me it looks like abos

some point in evolution, natural selection might be favor on men who look younger at their adult and it stay competitive for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I've noticed that although the majority of East Asians can't grow a beard, I noticed an Asian man with a beard, which is extremely rare. I decieded to do more research and found that in Japan there are two distinctive ethnic groups. The Jomon and Yayoi:
View attachment 452538
The majority of Japanese are Yayoi. There is a small group of people who are descendants from the Jomon and they are the Ainu, notice how they look different and can grow beards?
View attachment 452544View attachment 452547View attachment 452548
(This is only Japan, but I can't find much information on the rest of East Asia.
how u afghan and u cant grow a beard bro we are supposed to be bearded from birth :lul:

how u afghan and u cant grow a beard bro we are supposed to be bearded from birth :lul:
Some of my family members can't grow beards from my mothers side. Is this a bad thing?

Street Fighter V   Ryu by BrokenNoah on DeviantArt

Asians got to Ryumax with minoxidil & roids.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
View attachment 452538
View attachment 452544View attachment 452547View attachment 452548
East asians (yayoi in this case) tend to have low DHT levels compared to other races. DHT facilities body and facial hair growth as well as androgenic alopecia. This is why many asians are less prone to balding and tend to have little if any facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Shrek2OnDvD
Some of my family members can't grow beards from my mothers side. Is this a bad thing?
nah don't worry jaw > beard , most people grow their beards to hide a lower third id focus on chewing , mewing if you are still young

their collagen is their only way to cope life why would they fuck that also jfl

The Ainu are actually genetically distinct from the normal east Asians. The Ainu's closest relative are actually australian aboriginals.

It is hypothesised that Ainu independently developed lighter skin after splitting off. Besides the beard question the main reason is that a few millennium ago there was a mutation in the asian gene pool which lead to more neoteny.

This is the reason that many asian men are skinnier and cannot grow full beards. They basically look younger throughout their life.

I can expand a lot more in this if anyone wants to learn more about why races appear the way they are

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
The Ainu are actually genetically distinct from the normal east Asians. The Ainu's closest relative are actually australian aboriginals.

It is hypothesised that Ainu independently developed lighter skin after splitting off. Besides the beard question the main reason is that a few millennium ago there was a mutation in the asian gene pool which lead to more neoteny.

This is the reason that many asian men are skinnier and cannot grow full beards. They basically look younger throughout their life.

I can expand a lot more in this if anyone wants to learn more about why races appear the way they are
Interesting, but why are there features so similar to east asians (light skin, monolid eyes, low prominent cheekbones) This has to be due to genetic mixing. Do you have any pictures of indigenous Ainu prior to any east asian ad mixture?

Interesting, but why are there features so similar to east asians (light skin, monolid eyes, low prominent cheekbones) This has to be due to genetic mixing. Do you have any pictures of indigenous Ainu prior to any east asian ad mixture?

They aren't totally Ainu. They are definitely mixed. What we consider Asians now came much later on the Japanese continent. The Ainu first crossed the lamd border during the last ice age. When modern day Japanese came they conquered all of japan pushing the Ainu to the north. On the point of light skin, that is because as a feature lighter skin is not hard to evolve and has actuallyhas occurred independently multiple times throughout history in Europeans ans asians. The Ainu developed them seperately though obviously there has been a lot of admixture.

5d1497d015e9f935ba2f9cbf.jpg

This is what a non mixed Ainu would look like. Other features of asian are as I mentioned due to neoteny.

Neoteny is also responsible for forward growth and why Africans look a lot tougher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
They aren't totally Ainu. They are definitely mixed. What we consider Asians now came much later on the Japanese continent. The Ainu first crossed the lamd border during the last ice age. When modern day Japanese came they conquered all of japan pushing the Ainu to the north. On the point of light skin, that is because as a feature lighter skin is not hard to evolve and has actuallyhas occurred independently multiple times throughout history in Europeans ans asians. The Ainu developed them seperately though obviously there has been a lot of admixture.

5d1497d015e9f935ba2f9cbf.jpg

This is what a non mixed Ainu would look like. Other features of asian are as I mentioned due to neoteny.

Neoteny is also responsible for forward growth and why Africans look a lot tougher
Is it even possible for full east asians to have great foward growth?

Even worse for the native americans. No facial hair at all and no body hair. Kills any chance they had for sex appeal which was already small

I
Is it even possible for full east asians to have great foward growth?

It is possible for east Asians to full have forward growth. It is just a but less common as the historic climate favoured people flatter features. Neoteny in asians makes way for more youthful features.

Many closet racists will refute this but the fact of the matter is that at the end all races are homo sapien, there are differences but they are superficial and shallow. All groups are remarkably identical, most differences are rather shallow.

Ps Humans actually look like baby chimps because of neoteny. A baby chip has a flatter face while an adult has an extraordinary amount of forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, icjpa and Phillybeard1996