Why can't I get matches?

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
I have almost 24 hours using Badoo. I've swiped 11 girls to the right so far and none have matched me. No girl I swiped right is a 10/10 Stacey, most of them are average looking and some are even ugly.

This is getting me down because I have seen users on this forum have many matches in less than 24 hours. You might say they are Chads but what about the average looking ones who are also lucky on dating apps? Am I very ugly or what?

I have to use this app for at least a week, I can't give up so soon.

If I don't get what I want, at least I hope I don't feel humiliated as it always happens with this kind of thing.

• JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 10536
Where you from

look in the mirror..... there you will find your answer

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stop trying to get matched on badoo. Almost no one uses it

message the girls who live near you.

the dating app statistics are majority men on dating apps especially non tinder apps

Stop trying to get matched on badoo. Almost no one uses it

message the girls who live near you.

the dating app statistics are majority men on dating apps especially non tinder apps
And then what do I do?

I'm desperate, bro. I don't even care about sex that much anymore, I just want to talk to a girl. But no girl wants to talk to me.

no idea to use dating apps unless you are chad because you have 0 chance

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
11 swipes? Fucking LOL non-chads will have to swipe 100-200 girls to get a date. That's how this works. JFL you don't realise this.

11 swipes? Fucking LOL non-chads will have to swipe 100-200 girls to get a date. That's how this works. JFL you don't realise this.
I used crisick on badoo and he got no swipes

no one uses swipes on badoo it’s all messaging the people close to you in proximities

And then what do I do?

I'm desperate, bro. I don't even care about sex that much anymore, I just want to talk to a girl. But no girl wants to talk to me.
You try to get at them... you know how to message and talk to girls right

I've had like 50 matches on tinder but virtually none of them reply to my openers, much less go on dates with me..

I had one who replied, but she gave one word answers, and then when i asked for her snapchat she linked to some ugly fat chicks snap instead of hers. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

It is over

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
I have understood that if I do that, I'll look like a bot and the application will kick me out.