Why can't people just admit that genetics are extremely important?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
For literally everything.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
enviroment trumps all

Because people can't accept that they're genetic trash

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson, Alexanderr and 4 others
Because snowflakes have to be perfect

Learning about the genetics pill has made me hate my family tbh. Like, the ONLY reason we aren't some worthless white trash is because my father was lucky enough to be born to a father that started a semi-successful family company like a million years ago while my father was still young. A company that soon enough might end up getting destroyed by globalism anyway. If it wasn't for this my life would be like 10x worse ngl.

Tbh I always suspected my father was a dumbfuck even before learning about the genetics pill. Grandpa is somewhat smart though. It also doesn't help that my mother looks like shit and that most of my bad genetic traits probably come from her. Literally everybody in my family except my dad looks like shit, with my dad merely looking like a normie. A normie that probably have below average IQ.

Fuck everything about this stupid gay earth srs.

in last 100 years ago the average european height increased by 10cm.
this is the proof height depends on lifestyle

Uh no, it increased because people got to eat more food. If you live on a north korea diet then you won't grow as tall, but this doesn't mean lifestyle means shit. Only third world shitholes see their people grow as a result of better diet.

People hate it when they feel like they have no control over something, it's why people think 9/11 was an inside job, it's better to imagine the government is against you than knowing the government can't protect you and we can't change that.

People hate it when they feel like they have no control over something, it's why people think 9/11 was an inside job, it's better to imagine the government is against you than knowing the government can't protect you and we can't change that.

9/11 probably was tbh.

The blackpill is real. Many people are delusional.

They can’t take the blackpill.

For literally everything.
incels coping so hard with mewing and palate, when its all genetics, ugly guys have small palates and mouthbreathe because their parents did so
same for every sport
and every aspect in life

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and jefferson
Social conditioning calls their name every time they start to think outside the circle.. The cannot stand letting go of their security blanket of hope for the cold dark truth of the black pill... honestly some people I talk to refuse to even accept or understand things when I show them blatant evidence against what they are saying and it's right in front of their face...

It's basically the equivalent of a grown man with his hands over his ears saying 'nannananan im not listening

incels coping so hard with mewing and palate, when its all genetics, ugly guys have small palates and mouthbreathe because their parents did so
same for every sport
and every aspect in life
Injecting is real.

People want to be in control. Genetics take away control. Nevermind we don't even have free will.

we live in a pathologically lying society.