Why can’t this forum just accept that every race has good looking women?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I hate how this forum thinks that only white women can be attractive?

Have you seen how many white women out there with acne, obesity, no lips, and shitty hair?

Of course whites women are most attractive but you can’t just say only white women are attractive

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Whyamihere, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others
I hate how this forum thinks that only white women can be attractive?

Have you seen how many white women out there with acne, obesity, no lips, and shitty hair?

Of course whites women are most attractive but you can’t just say only white women are attractive
I've never seen anyone say only whites are beautiful. It's mostly those indian fuckers who think so highly of us whites.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, SayNoToRotting and LDNPari
Asians are close second. Latinas and MENA girls can be hot asf too.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I really like arab and curry women given that they have minimal failos

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I find different types of women attractive.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Krezo
I'm attracted to all races of women.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Achathin, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
I've never seen anyone say only whites are beautiful. It's mostly those indian fuckers who think so highly of us whites.
Bro cope, all the currycels on this forum would fuck women of any race. I've noticed we all have an Asian fetish too lol.

It's only the white members and the extreme self-hating ethnics who say this. Whenever @MD_Hopeful69 or I post a good looking Asian women we always get disgust reacts.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
In b4 @mido the slayer says Atlantid girls are the best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2810, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
i'm attracted only to white stacies

Med women are my fav, and light arabs, i dont really find loads of curries attractive but there are some very hot ones truthfully.
actually tbh there are a lot of ethnic girls i find good looking enough to fuck, but yes on average white girls are the best looking, or maybe med girls actually im not too sure..

Almost every attractive non-white woman is mixed race with partial white ancestry. A good example are the good looking "Asian" women people like to talk about. If an Asian woman has big tits 90% of the time she is mixed race with with white genetics. Pure Asians look like children. And the same thing applies to every other good looking "non-white" women such as hispanics. Pure hispanic women look like dogshit.

@mido the slayer is the greatest poster of all time, black pulling the masses on north atlandids

• Love it
Reactions: mido the slayer
of course every race has good looking women, whites have the best tho

indians have the least.

Asians are close second. Latinas and MENA girls can be hot asf too.
Asians are close second? man the average asian woman has recessed and dull face on top of having a flat body, you're thinking of top tier asian models. The average latina mogs the average asian girl easy.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Asians are close second? man the average asian woman has recessed and dull face on top of having a flat body, you're thinking of top tier asian models. The average latina mogs the average asian girl easy.
I know lol

They are full of surgery’s
Almost every attractive non-white woman is mixed race with partial white ancestry. A good example are the good looking "Asian" women people like to talk about. If an Asian woman has big tits 90% of the time she is mixed race with with white genetics. Pure Asians look like children. And the same thing applies to every other good looking "non-white" women such as hispanics. Pure hispanic women look like dogshit.
Pure Hispanic are Native

This type is the most common among Mexicans and btw when Spaniards and Portuguese fucked them their faces become better

Most of the good looking one are from Spain or Portuguese

Last edited:
Body-wise latinas mog them but I have a fetish for asians I can't explain. Lol

It's mostly those indian fuckers who think so highly of us whites
Legit. It's almost always the self-hating curries who fetishize whites.

Meanwhile I as a white guy have never cared about the hot girls in the bus being Indian.
of course every race has good looking women, whites have the best tho

indians have the least.
See? That's what I mean.

Indian girls are basically just white girls with brown skin.

But the self hating, self harming curries are so disgusted by their own genetics, that they just brush them all off as "ugly"

Last edited:
Keep crying for my avatar btw y'all

I think the curries on here have to cope with the fact that the girls of their own race would brutally reject them for a white guy.
The want to take revenge by playing the same game.

I find attractive women attractive

because most niggers want our bitches.
(edit: I don't sugar coat shit)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1182