Why Clubs are A Waste Of Time and Money (Unless You are A Chad)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Here you go, one more from my leepic above avg voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
Screenshot 2019 02 09 12 05 09

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Clubs are not a waste of time. Clubs suck ass compared to a good house/private party yet clubs are still not a waste of time beacause its a good ground to build up your socialskills and expanding your social circle. As long as you dont come alone and dont spend your time just dancing around like a mong its still better than spending your evenings rotting

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, dogtown, badromance and 2 others
Nice blackpill, 4 days before I go clubbing

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
Clubs arent jst for picking up girls and they arent a waste of time. You just have poor social skills. Most people go there in groups and leave in groups. Non chads can get girls but only if they are mutual friends of the group he came with. Chads can go there and fuck a complete stranger

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I tried clubs but I’m too high inhib and autistic.

Just LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Clubs are not a waste of time. Clubs suck ass compared to a good house/private party yet clubs are still not a waste of time beacause its a good ground to build up your socialskills and expanding your social circle. As long as you dont come alone and dont spend your time just dancing around like a mong its still better than spending your evenings rotting
Well you do compete with chads. Are you going in alone or with friends?
Clubs arent jst for picking up girls and they arent a waste of time. You just have poor social skills. Most people go there in groups and leave in groups. Non chads can get girls but only if they are mutual friends of the group he came with. Chads can go there and fuck a complete stranger
I always enter with groups but leave with groups, not making out or anything. I was only offered that twice but both with landwhales. If your going there to not have fun but get a girl, its a time waster, thats what I meant

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Well you do compete with chads. Are you going in alone or with friends?

I always enter with groups but leave with groups, not making out or anything. I was only offered that twice but both with landwhales. If your going there to not have fun but get a girl, its a time waster, thats what I meant
Right if you look at it as competiton theyre only going to take the top tier grills there which you wouldnt get anyway.. I never go alone no

Right if you look at it as competiton theyre only going to take the top tier grills there which you wouldnt get anyway.. I never go alone no
I dont go either its no fun, but getting women there is just cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
cope,it's good fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Even a regular chad would have it difficult in a club. I've seen this with my own eyes. Because most girls out there just want to seek attraction and validation. They would be willing to grind and make out with you, but in order to take them home, you gotta either be a Gigachad or have lots of €€€.