why curly hair is considered more attractive then straight

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
reason 1 combat advantage- as we all know some attractive male traits also serve as a evolutionary advantage/adaptation eg deep set eyes, browridge, prominent cheekbones, height ect, but i have discovered a not known sexually dimorphic and combat trait, curly hair as we know in the olden days when humans killed there food themselves, fought other males and forcefully raped the women there were no laws, conciquences or guns and knives to protect you, you very much had to rely on what we were born with ie physical traits and sexually dimorphic traits for survival and one of the unkown ones is curly hair as we know in a fight you are using your instincs and most people can't fight and just do whatever including pulling hair and bitting curly hair serves a purpose to protect the head and neck [remeber humans never use to cut there hair so if you had curly hair it would be like a lions mane protecting your neck and head seriously if you put 2 people who had the exact same height, frame, face, in a fight the one with curly hair will win due to the lion mane affect and protection you get

reason 2 signals more genetic diversity and you were more lusted after by other women-
if you have curly hair and your white like me chances are some black bitch wanted to fuck your ancestor coz he was attractive ie good genes giving your bloodline curly hair and making you a diverse slayer

TLTR- curly hair offers better protection in a fight due to lion mane affect and being thick and denser and also having curly to protect neck and head in combat
your white ancestors where lusted after by some black stacys and they fucked and thats how you have curly hair if your white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, mogstar, thecel and 8 others
lmao what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Be_ConfidentBro, shakmax and 5 others
People made fun of Curly hair for many decades until it became trend..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5830 and 6 others
Curly hair is pretty nice

But I saying it gives them combat halo because of lion halo
Damn tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 10615
Curly stands for curl that is a gym exercice, hence the evolutionary advantage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22080, Deleted member 9852 and 11 others
People made fun of Curly hair for many decades until it became trend..
there jeleous bro curls get the girls is said for a reason and women say they like running there fingers through curly haired guys while they fuck them straight hair is, cuck, balding, undiverse genes, and weak beta who can't fight for shit also most curly haired dudes are low inhb asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830 and Deleted member 9779
Curly stands for curl that is a gym exercice, hence the evolutionary advantage.
great theory ngl.

personally think wavy moggs all tho tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
legit my hair looks like a lion's mane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and kingu2020
CAN YOU USE PUNCTUATION ?
I HAD A STROKE WHILE TRYING TO READ THIS HOMOGENEOUS WALL OF TEXT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, tyronelite, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
legit my hair looks like a lion's mane
combat advantage, diverse genes, and good hair gene halo feels good bro

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
wavy hair mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, datboijj and Babyblackcarrot
Goddamn where did you go to school? Slave county high school? There’s no commas in that bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
Tl:dr
Its a trend :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and .*my*.
Unless you’re chad, curly hair only looks good if the sides are short. Having curly hair all over is a huge failo.

Curly always gave me more pussy than when I straightened or had wavy.
maybe it just harmonizes with ur face, but ideal i feel is bomer's color and pheno—dark hair, light skin, blue eyes, wavy hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and .*my*.
op we know you have curly hair, just one word of advice for you:

COPE

maybe it just harmonizes with ur face, but ideal i feel is bomer's color and pheno—dark hair, light skin, blue eyes, wavy hair
You just described Bundy tbh :lul:

Attachments

• 12A63250-6709-473D-AC87-29ECDFCC9143.jpeg
    12A63250-6709-473D-AC87-29ECDFCC9143.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 203
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
op we know you have curly hair, just one word of advice for you:

COPE
little greycel i said i had curly hair keep coping with thin balding straight hair

I'm Asian with curly hair

What an exotic specimen I am

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Julius, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
it's not though

actual curly hair looks ultra gay in men, wavy hair is probably better than straight though

Extremely low IQ theory. "Curly hair protects against blows" lol stfu autist. Do you really think having curls in a cavemans hair protected him from a club? And let alone saved his life?

reason 1 combat advantage- as we all know some attractive male traits also serve as a evolutionary advantage/adaptation eg deep set eyes, browridge, prominent cheekbones, height ect, but i have discovered a not known sexually dimorphic and combat trait, curly hair as we know in the olden days when humans killed there food themselves, fought other males and forcefully raped the women there were no laws, conciquences or guns and knives to protect you, you very much had to rely on what we were born with ie physical traits and sexually dimorphic traits for survival and one of the unkown ones is curly hair as we know in a fight you are using your instincs and most people can't fight and just do whatever including pulling hair and bitting curly hair serves a purpose to protect the head and neck [remeber humans never use to cut there hair so if you had curly hair it would be like a lions mane protecting your neck and head seriously if you put 2 people who had the exact same height, frame, face, in a fight the one with curly hair will win due to the lion mane affect and protection you get

reason 2 signals more genetic diversity and you were more lusted after by other women-
if you have curly hair and your white like me chances are some black bitch wanted to fuck your ancestor coz he was attractive ie good genes giving your bloodline curly hair and making you a diverse slayer

TLTR- curly hair offers better protection in a fight due to lion mane affect and being thick and denser and also having curly to protect neck and head in combat
your white ancestors where lusted after by some black stacys and they fucked and thats how you have curly hair if your white
Stop with this survival bullshit
Women cream themselves over pitt, depp and dicaprio not tyson, khabib and don frye
Women want aesthetics, they cared about survival back then
Its like height, they like it because its aesthetic, while its frame and other things that matter in a fight, not height, in fact if you are tall and twigy, you are actually very takedownable

Last edited:
Extremely low IQ theory. "Curly hair protects against blows" lol stfu autist. Do you really think having curls in a cavemans hair protected him from a club? And let alone saved his life?
dn read
Stop with this survival bullshit
Women cream themselves over pitt, depp and dicaprio not tyson, khabib and don frye
Women want aesthetics, they cared about survival back then
Its like height, they like it because its aesthetic, while its frame and other things that matter in a fight, not height, in fact if you are tall and twigy, you are actually very takedownable

reason 1 combat advantage-mans never use to cut there hair so if you had curly hair it would be like a lions mane protecting your neck and head seriously if you put 2 people who had the exact same height, frame, face, in a fight the one with curly hair will win due to the lion mane affect and protection you get

okay thats actually the most retarded thing i've read on this site so congrats OP ur gay