Why do 99% of Hollywood chads smoke?

He’s 85
He RIDICULOUSLY mogs EVERYONE in that age bracket and it’s not even close
he is right delon aged very badly.
It was going downhill from early 30s onwards.
He could have aged much better without the booze and smoking.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Movie:

How Henry Cavill Got In Shape To Play Superman - YouTube
Zo komt Henry Cavill aan de perfecte sixpack | Celebrities | hln.be
Henry Cavill: Door 'hasn't closed' on Superman, but first, 'Witcher' | The  Spokesman-Review'hasn't closed' on Superman, but first, 'Witcher' | The  Spokesman-Review
Henry Cavill toch niet in Fifty Shades Darker

vs IRL:

Henry Cavill Shirtless in Miami August 2016 | POPSUGAR Celebrity
139 Me gusta, 4 comentarios - Henry Cavill (@henrywilliam_cavill) en  Instagram: 👊🏼👊🏽👊🏾👊🏿 @h… | Henry cavill, Henry cavill girlfriend,  Superman henry cavill
Henry Cavill News: Henry Flashes That Hot Smile Of His As He Leaves London  Club
Henry Cavill with blonde girl in London
Exclusive: Henry Cavill & Kaley Cuoco Split Up - E! Online
Henry Cavill holds on to his trusty service dog as he arrives for a flight  out of LAX | Daily Mail Online

Still looks great, but the angle manipulation, good lighting and Photoshop gave him at least 2 extra PSL in pro shoots.
he looks the same

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
he looks the same
Get your eyes tested, his shoulders are way less prominent and his jawline is way worse IRL than in movies. Sure he is the same guy, but he looks much more attractive in movies than IRL.

• JFL
Get your eyes tested, his shoulders are way less prominent and his jawline is way worse IRL than in movies. Sure he is the same guy, but he looks much more attractive in movies than IRL.
watch some interviews
he looks good in motion
keep coping
there is nobody who looks good in every candid

• +1
Nice try Shlomo Shmoker

watch some interviews
he looks good in motion
keep coping
there is nobody who looks good in every candid
Learn to read maybe, I said he is still good looking, I just said he doesn't look the same in movies as he does IRL. Also in interviews they use effects as well.

smoking is retarded even if I have millions I would still think there is better things to spend money on

Despite all of its cons, smoking can be good for leanmaxxing (killing your appetite), which is why a lot of models smoke as well.
4b2adc26c3e9b37b3e503d67094e52c0.jpg
44d14b06d8711dc2cb67340f2b0e4cb3.png
c2dc67de84f2528e418e6f7c828564f2.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Acnno
Despite all of its cons, smoking can be good for leanmaxxing (killing your appetite), which is why a lot of models smoke as well.
4b2adc26c3e9b37b3e503d67094e52c0.jpg
44d14b06d8711dc2cb67340f2b0e4cb3.png
c2dc67de84f2528e418e6f7c828564f2.jpg
How do u know they actually smoke? Why won't they just smoke for a while but keep sober most of the year? I do that often.

How do u know they actually smoke? Why won't they just smoke for a while but keep sober most of the year? I do that often.
Smoking looks cool in pictures, but in the short term, especially when you’re young it doesn’t hurt your looks. So they could be smoking year round.

James Dean factor (essentially dark triad)
Eveyone smocked during 40s-60s i believe cigarette companion were major sponsors so they have to give them courtesy

Eveyone smocked during 40s-60s i believe cigarette companion were major sponsors so they have to give them courtesy
Maybe cigarettes are a sign of status since it’s mostly guys in their 40s that smoke (you tend to have more money in your 40s).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Maybe cigarettes are a sign of status since it’s mostly guys in their 40s that smoke (you tend to have more money in your 40s).
Everyone in older movies smoked. Even people in their late teens

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
because it's fun

makes u look lower inhib but jfl at smoking regularly

its a looksmin

Who doesn't smoke nowadays?

I dont smoke but my lungs will be destroyed and my skin will go down anyway due to passive smoke as everyone around me smokes

Who doesn't smoke nowadays?

I dont smoke but my lungs will be destroyed and my skin will go down anyway due to passive smoke as everyone around me smokes
Where do you live?

Why?
Do you think that people dont smoke in any country?
Or just for my bad english? Lol
In Nordic countries and the US smoking is pretty rare. In southern and eastern Europe it's much more common.

There are huge differences in smoking prevalence across Europe.
He’s a high inhib low T with small dick. He won’t tell you where he is.

He’s a high inhib low T with small dick. He won’t tell you where he is.
Usually when people say that they are from Europe instead of mentioning their country they are from some southern or eastern European shithole country. Cant really blame them, I would probably do the same if I would be from southern or eastern Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Smoking is definitely a plus for gettings girls, it's like tatoo, it make you more "mature" and socialy integrated
I dont smoke, and at party there is always a smoking time, and when you are the only one who don't smoke, you look like a scared little child
Nah you just a faggot

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Opa-blia and .*my*.