Why do Chin Implants look so bad?

coke

coke

Gold
I'm currently researching the best surgery option for me, considering Bimax with Genioplasty so far, slightly retruded mandible causing fat around the neck and a subtle under projected chin, so trying to work on that.

I've been e-mailing multiple surgeons, and got a few good ones so far. I had a surgeon who seems very blue pilled telling me my chin seems ''fine'' unlike people who really need it, and an example was the guy below who ''really needed a chin implant' and how much it greatly benefited him. This is an example of a surgeon to cut ties with immediately.

Why is this result so bad? I get he could undergo a lot to fix his issues, but did he really think a chin implant would fix this and why didn't the surgeon help him when this is like $10k?

Attachments

• chin-implant-03-300x230.jpg
    chin-implant-03-300x230.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 671
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and zaynbrah
Because the generic implant are small af, that's why

• +1
Reactions: Slob, pizza, coke and 1 other person
with cases like this im wondering if there is a jaw in somewhere with normal projection but its really deep in there
or they just didnt develop ANY bones

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Golgo13, xefo and 3 others
because he is recessed in the jaws and genioplasty is like putting lipstick on a pig at that point

Bimax or BSSO if you are recessed otherwise genioplasty alone is a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Mongrelcel, gamma and 9 others
He Needed BiMax and Genio and probably eppley brow line implants if he wanted even more changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
because he is recessed in the jaws and genioplasty is like putting lipstick on a pig at that point

Bimax or BSSO if you are recessed otherwise genioplasty alone is a meme
I thought Genioplasty moved the chin forward surgery and was different to an implant, is it not? Surely that would have a better result than a chin implant, although I can understand this guy needed a lot.

I thought Genioplasty moved the chin forward surgery and was different to an implant, is it not? Surely that would have a better result than a chin implant, although I can understand this guy needed a lot.
Misread title thought u meant genio results

But the same principle -- they're recessed to begin with. Jaw implant is comical if you are recessed its a very minor improvement

Jaws first, implants second if possible

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and coke
I'm currently researching the best surgery option for me, considering Bimax with Genioplasty so far, slightly retruded mandible causing fat around the neck and a subtle under projected chin, so trying to work on that.

I've been e-mailing multiple surgeons, and got a few good ones so far. I had a surgeon who seems very blue pilled telling me my chin seems ''fine'' unlike people who really need it, and an example was the guy below who ''really needed a chin implant' and how much it greatly benefited him. This is an example of a surgeon to cut ties with immediately.

Why is this result so bad? I get he could undergo a lot to fix his issues, but did he really think a chin implant would fix this and why didn't the surgeon help him when this is like $10k?
implants in general tend to look uncanny

Misread title thought u meant genio results

But the same principle -- they're recessed to begin with. Jaw implant is comical if you are recessed its a very minor improvement

Jaws first, implants second if possible
Before I started researching here, I was contemplating a chin implant. All the knowledge I've learned has saved me.. Contemplating a Sliding Genioplasty, but more focused on a Bimax with the Genio.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Implant are good for slight recession
But for huge recession like this guy a chin implant is just pointless and make no sense.
That's like building a house, and you start by building the roof.
You have to fix the recession first via osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, x5oCrackL0rd-099, CommonFag and 1 other person
Before I started researching here, I was contemplating a chin implant. All the knowledge I've learned has saved me.. Contemplating a Sliding Genioplasty, but more focused on a Bimax with the Genio.

I am going to do a bimax as well I hope i get approved for it. Really critical for my ascension

He really shows how amazing humans are at coping. It is beyond beyond over for him yet he tries

Chin implants only work if your chin is weak but jaw is good which is almost never the case. Almost everyone who is recessed needs a combination of jaw advancement and chin advancement.

The amount of autism on here is overbearing

For the last time bimax is a meme surgery and almost no surgeon with a sense of brain actually does it unless you truly do need it, which isn't the case with 95% of you dumb asses

Also this guy looks like shit because his chin implant is shit. It's too small, and the dude lacks a jaw completely. It's too recessed. Could've had had jaw implants but he gets some fucking small chin implant jfl. Normies are stupid

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golgo13, Kekee, Linoob and 3 others
Why do

For the last time bimax is a meme surgery and almost no surgeon with a sense of brain actually does it unless you truly do need it, which isn't the case with 95% of you dumb asses

Also this guy looks like shit because his chin implant is shit. It's too small, and the dude lacks a jaw completely. It's too recessed. Could've had had jaw implants but he gets some fucking small chin implant jfl. Normies are stupid
Why do surgeons not want to perform bimax? Isn't the guy in the photos a prime candidate for bimax?

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Why do

Why do surgeons not want to perform bimax? Isn't the guy in the photos a prime candidate for bimax?
He's a prime candidate for skull reconstruction

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13

it doesn't. you have only bad results also the guy on the pic is old and birdcel.

check the guy below :

Attachments

• v8fanh9v22w51.jpg
    v8fanh9v22w51.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 432
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golgo13

Bimax is not a meme surgery if you are recessed.

It’s necessary unless you want to cope with fillers and implants

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

False.

Bimax is one the few facial procedures that can drastically improve a face.

Its the cornerstone in facial transformations.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, HumidVent and Deleted member 2729
Stop looking at shitty results then.

You posted literally the worst result I've ever seen.

The implant is tiny and the patient is incredibly recessed/soft.

Post some actual custom chin implants of a decent size and shape if you're going to criticize them.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Stop looking at shitty results then.

You posted literally the worst result I've ever seen.

The implant is tiny and the patient is incredibly recessed/soft.

Post some actual custom chin implants of a decent size and shape if you're going to criticize them.
If you read the thread, I asked specifically why this implant looked so bad and why they even done it. I learned more, you’re very late. I looked up more, and better performed implants and I still think they look shit.

Nope, I would love to cope that implants look good to avoid proper surgeries I’d just go and get them implants in an instant. But I haven’t seen a good result yet. I’ve seen decent results with wrap around jaw implants, but rarely.. never a chin implant on its own though, often the person querying for a chin implant also needs jaw width, maxilla fixing, bite fixes etc

Nope, I would love to cope that implants look good to avoid proper surgeries I’d just go and get them implants in an instant. But I haven’t seen a good result yet. I’ve seen decent results with wrap around jaw implants, but rarely.. never a chin implant on its own though, often the person querying for a chin implant also needs jaw width, maxilla fixing, bite fixes etc
dn rd

he looks quite good. if i share that guy's lower third without telling it's actually implants people would have praised it.
stop coping.

I've seen some good looking chin implants. The best looking were those implants that also cover part of the sides of the chin, not just a chin implant that is a button. But in this picture it's the entire lower third that is recessed as other said. That's why the implant doesnt look that good.

I've seen some good looking chin implants. The best looking were those implants that also cover part of the sides of the chin, not just a chin implant that is a button. But in this picture it's the entire lower third that is recessed as other said. That's why the implant doesnt look that good.
op is a coping poor incel teen. don't bother to tell him anything

op is a coping poor incel teen. don't bother to tell him anything
You seem pressed over the fact I haven't seen any good chin implant results. People are allowed differing opinions. I don't care if you're an incel coping on chin implants, you do you.. I just don't think they look that great tbh, but my opinion shouldn't bother you or your implant.