Why do DOM men suit short hair but prettyboys don’t?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Title tbh, what facial features determines someone looking good with short hair.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
cuz dom men tend to have skulls and foreheads with good hairlines/size/shape.

whilst prettyboys tend to have birdceloid or wink type skulls or round feminine hairlines which they can fraud with fringes/long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Alvik, thecel and 2 others
Good lower third, and hunter eyes.

Good lower third, and hunter eyes.
why tf would lower third save u from a birdcel cranium with shit hairline? u retarded???

another reason to push iq tests for greycels

• +1
Reactions: Bishop, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5891
I looked just fine with a buzzcut despite jaw recession, no hunter eyes and no structure in my face being particularly strong

To avoid being failoed by a buzzcut you need

Streamlined skull with the neurocranium:bizygomatic ratio being as close to 1 as possible. Mine is slightly alien and doesn't nuke me with a buzz. Jaw doesn't matter much. Neck is more important for pulling off buzzcut.

Good hairline shape, good hairline positioning and good hair follicle count

Nice neurocranium shape frontally with a proportionate occiputal bun from the side

Needing big bones and all that jazz is cope. Though it will make it look even better ofc.

why tf would lower third save u from a birdcel cranium with shit hairline? u retarded???

another reason to push iq tests for greycels
Nigga im talking about teenagers, not bald cucks in their 30s
When do you see a 30 year old pretty boy down the street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Strafe
DOM men have better cranial structure and anterior projection which supports a wide variety of hairdos. Its the skull that makes the hair, not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Incoming
Nigga im talking about teenagers, not bald cucks in their 30s
When do you see a 30 year old pretty boy down the street
View attachment 464209
didn rd ur greysel and stupid post and jfl ur a cuck for having a female avi, you are gay and should be going to faggot forums instead of .me high t slayerbase forum.

didn rd ur greysel and stupid post and jfl ur a cuck for having a female avi, you are gay and should be going to faggot forums instead of .me high t slayerbase forum.
64d 10h 22m

Attachments

• 3ozjjh.jpg
    3ozjjh.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
Reactions: Humblemaxxer and Deleted member 7098
7BD3E3D5 0A6A 47E0 93AB DAC9BDF61C8D

does it suit me?

What haircut would u recommend?
Search up ‘Tom Welling’s Smallville hairstyle‘ I think it will accentuate your clearly strong lower third a lot, and also make your face more symmetrical, it’ll require some growing though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
Mainly just better and more proportional skull shape. Wider face and better bones obviously helps them rely less on skin and hair aswell