Why do ethnics move to other countries to live like second or third class citizens?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Most ethnics don't succeed in Europe or America to the point it was not possible in their home country.
My theory is that ethnics want to live in a white society whatever it takes
They want to experience how's it to be around civilized people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 7465 and 5 others
two words: WHITE WOMEN

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma and Deleted member 9090
Most ethnics don't succeed in Europe or America to the point it was not possible in their home country.
My theory is that ethnics want to live in a white society whatever it takes
They want to experience how's it to be around civilized people
Media, AMERICA IS THE HOME OF THE FREE! WHERE U GET HOT GF AND NICE WORK AND NO DISCRIMINATION.

and most of the guys have ethnic iq and believe it and work as fodder class.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and WadlowMaxxing
They move over there in search of a better life, education and workforce.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11406, 5'8manlet and 2 others
its called refuge

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
They move over there in search of a better life, education and workforce.
I'd say it's a low %
The majority become low class citizens

im actually interested in the ethnic perspective on this.

why do u move here?

its not because of ''wars'' etc because there are plenty of safe places around, and more importantly closer by. syria has stabelised for example.

its not for money right? as the only people moving to the west are the people with a bit of wealth already.

most ethnics think the west is degenerate, and rightfully so.

so what is it?

what are the primary reasons these people want to live here according to the ethnics on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465

why do u move here?

its not because of ''wars'' etc because there are plenty of safe places around, and more importantly closer by. syria has stabelised for example.

its not for money right? as the only people moving to the west are the people with a bit of wealth already.

so what is it?

what are the primary reasons these people want to live here according to the ethnics on this forum.

Shit like this thinking they are all entitled to chad's life and all women love them and there is 0 racism and it's such a cozy country!.

Ethnic IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 7465

why do u move here?

so what is it?

most ethnics in west on this site are just second generation foreigners who’s parents moved to have a better work life, and life quality

ethnic countries often do have significant conflicts and wars, you can’t call syria stabilised yet can you, it’s still war torn and shit quality of life. It doesn’t have to be even a physical war, a religious or cultural/political divide is enough to fuck things up EG: Christians in Lebanon, Kurds and Turks, Cyprus between Greeks and Turks etc

in my scenario i am accustomed to living in the west rn, turkey is regressing rather than progressing because of the low iq leader and albania is still fucked from communism.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 7465 and 1 other person

third class citizen in 1st world country >>> first class citizen in 3rd world country​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 9090
most ethnics in west on this site are just second generation foreigners who’s parents moved to have a better work life, and life quality

ethnic countries often do have significant conflicts and wars, you can’t call syria stabilised yet can you, it’s still war torn and shit quality of life. It doesn’t have to be even a physical war, a religious or cultural/political divide is enough to fuck things up EG: Christians in Lebanon, Kurds and Turks, Cyprus between Greeks and Turks etc

in my scenario i am accustomed to living in the west rn, turkey is regressing rather than progressing because of the low iq leader and albania is still fucked from communism.
sure thats true

but its a lot of hassle and money to get into the west. its easier for them to just move to a neighbouring country right?

It's because of money and higher standards of living, less chances of being robbed, killed, etc...Even if they live on welfare, in a ghetto, that's still better than living in a war-torn, poor shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
sure thats true

but its a lot of hassle and money to get into the west. its easier for them to just move to a neighbouring country right?
neighbouring countries like what? there are still many problems in surrounding countries

if you’re black in italy they hate you, if you’re christian in middle east they hate you, if you’re muslim in christian balkan countries people hate you

look at turkey and south east europe and tell me where a realistic and good place to live is, that’s also close. where you aren’t subject to political or cultural/religious divides that will fuck up your life

neighbouring countries like what? there are still many problems in surrounding countries

if you’re black in italy they hate you, if you’re christian in middle east they hate you, if you’re muslim in christian balkan countries people hate you

look at turkey and south east europe and tell me where a realistic and good place to live is, that’s also close. where you aren’t subject to political or cultural/religious divides that will fuck up your life
but western europeans will hate you too

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer