why do Europeans try to act so much better when average non fat white American is literally the same

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
average white American is interchangeable with Europeans but they try to act so much better. only difference is average American is fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 12002 and 5 others
average white American is interchangeable with Europeans but they try to act so much better. only difference is average American is fat
Not sure, I think Americans are fine personally. The only issue I have is the ones who are too loud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 10987 and Kristin
Clairo is American so I love all Americans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and Kristin
Both are cucked af so idc

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and WadlowMaxxing
Not sure, I think Americans are fine personally. The only issue I have is the ones who are too loud
I hate this stereotype so much.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Images 8

Average European vs

Average American

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, TUSSELEIF, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
I hate this stereotype so much.
Its not a stereotype its in your culture some of you are too loud

Same as Turks or Iranians also way too loud

• +1
Reactions: sensen

I didn't say it wasn't true, I didn't even say I didn't believe it. I just hate it. We're loud as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
that only difference is literally what makes them so different

They wanna cope since America is the best country atm.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, TsarTsar444, RealLooksmaxxer and 3 others

nigga what do u mean by too loud, not everyone is a silent betacuck that says nothing and just wants to rot in the background like an autust. Gooks are the type of cels muh too loud.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
nigga what do u mean by too loud, not everyone is a silent betacuck that says nothing and just wants to rot in the background like an autust. Gooks are the type of cels muh too loud.
Yikes...
Let's unpack this..

In a civilized society such as parts of America, most of Europe the people are confident. They dont act like Betas but at the same time they know how to behave in a polite way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
americans are more cucked

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Most Americans are cool, dunno what's the problem. America > most European countries.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Europeans think they're better than us. But the truth is we have both the best and the worst of European stock.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and WadlowMaxxing
Average European has better style, better haircuts, better bmi, better vibe then muricans. Muricans just act wierd, smell wierd, listen to wierd music, are fat, have zero culture etc.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
The popular stereotype for white Americans is that they are obsessed with guns, patriotism, Trump and incest.

I disagree with it but it's common.

Euros are taller

The popular stereotype for white Americans is that they are obsesses with guns, patriotism, Trump and incest.

I disagree with it but it's common.
>guns and patriotism
Based

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Cause whites always feel the need to be superior to everyone even other white folk

I would rather live in the US than in Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Italy, etc. However, I would gladly live in Norway, London, Finland, etc.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
africans feel superior to african americans jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I'd say the Mexicans are usually just as fat as Americans. Difference is, Americans despise comparing themselves to us, whereas some wall jumper will take it as a life acomplishment to be considered an American citizen lol.

Europeans never expect me to be Mexican, but usually they stay neutral about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back