why do even though im jewish do jews treat me bad

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
I've been bullied by chadsteins and rejected by even ugliest hook nosed foids. They also mutiliated my penis as a sacrifice to their so called "God". @Dinger557 @theREALbleachcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep, herring and 1 other person
I've been bullied by chadsteins and rejected by even ugliest hook nosed foids. They also mutiliated my penis as a sacrifice to their so called "God". @Dinger557 @theREALbleachcel
it could literally be anything. until you post pics can't tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Over for rejectedjewcels

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, MentalistKebab, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
it could literally be anything. until you post pics can't tell.
i did two rate me threads not doing another one but yea you right i think my looks are why

Even the chosen people hate ugly people. It's over for Jewcels :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash
You literally look like the average Ashknazi in Tel-Aviv, you are not really ugly, in Israeli standards you are even slightly above average,
you would be considered a pretty-boy in Israeli jewish standards and you look like someone who would go to high-tech (plus you have a halo effect), and did you really get bullied by chads or mizarhi ugly niggers?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Stare
by palestinian hamas niggrs

it's over for niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash and manletofpeace81
You literally look like the average Ashknazi in Tel-Aviv, you are not really ugly, in Israeli standards you are even slightly above average,
you would be considered a pretty-boy in Israeli jewish standards and you look like someone who would go to high-tech (plus you have a halo effect), and did you really get bullied by chads or mizarhi ugly niggers?
ugly ashkenazi and chadstein never met a sand kike tbh they all got white skin in (((us)))

• +1
i hate kikes
tbh kikeland has such different standards, you very rarely see any chad in the TV, even the more famous actors have big ass kike noses

• +1
Your baby foreskin is getting chewed on as we speak

• So Sad
Jews only care about themselves this is why god turned his back on them they abused the power he gave

tbh kikeland has such different standards, you very rarely see any chad in the TV, even the more famous actors have big ass kike noses
you been? and ik gal gadot only from kikeland media instead of kikemerica media she is ugly AF but doesnt have a kike nose

you been? and ik gal gadot only from kikeland media instead of kikemerica media she is ugly AF but doesnt have a kike nose

without makeup

and been to what?

• Ugh..
You mog most Israelis I even seen online/on the TV

I looked at your pics now and you're not ugly. Normie-high tier normie