[Rage] Why do foids want to "be your friend" after breaking up?

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be Gigachad or death
Tbh even in my most bluepilled ages I considered this as one of the worse form of insult that women can do to men. When my ex broke up with me she deleted my FB. 3 days later she reappeared asking "would you like us to talk as friends?". I then said she was really disgusting, "it's you who deleted me, now you want to keep me as a friend just in case. Who do you think you are?". Then before blocking her, I said I'd find another girl soon.

Seriously I think many foids keep their ex boyfriend as a backup, or just to feel how much control they have over men. Fuck them lol.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Because they want still your attention while not giving you anything.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be Gigachad or death
Because they want still your attention while not giving you anything.
I blocked all my ex girlfriends except my first love. But I haven't talked to her for 4 years.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Tbh even in my most bluepilled ages I considered this as one of the worse form of insult that women can do to men. When my ex broke up with me she deleted my FB. 3 days later she reappeared asking "would you like us to talk as friends?". I then said she was really disgusting, "it's you who deleted me, now you want to keep me as a friend just in case. Who do you think you are?". Then before blocking her, I said I'd find another girl soon.

Seriously I think many foids keep their ex boyfriend as a backup, or just to feel how much control they have over men. Fuck them lol.
:chad::chad:

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
Women are conflict-averse. They probably don't want lingering hostility and resentment. The validation of simply having you as a friend and safety of knowing you're on positive terms are appealing when you could literally kill her if you wanted to.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be Gigachad or death
I wish I was lol. After breaking up with her it took me about one year to find someone new, and I had a long dry spell.

If I was :chad: I wouldn't have been with her in the first place, since she's just a 4, moody and capricious.

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
You're going to be her backup plan just in case the current relationship fails :feelswhat:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Titbot OffTopic 0
Goblin OffTopic 12
Saranghae OffTopic 30