[Rage] Why do foids want to "be your friend" after breaking up?

Lifewasted

All or nothing
Tbh even in my most bluepilled ages I considered this as one of the worse form of insult that women can do to men. When my ex broke up with me she deleted my FB. 3 days later she reappeared asking "would you like us to talk as friends?". I then said she was really disgusting, "it's you who deleted me, now you want to keep me as a friend just in case. Who do you think you are?". Then before blocking her, I said I'd find another girl soon.

Seriously I think many foids keep their ex boyfriend as a backup, or just to feel how much control they have over men. Fuck them lol.

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
Tbh even in my most bluepilled ages I considered this as one of the worse form of insult that women can do to men. When my ex broke up with me she deleted my FB. 3 days later she reappeared asking "would you like us to talk as friends?". I then said she was really disgusting, "it's you who deleted me, now you want to keep me as a friend just in case. Who do you think you are?". Then before blocking her, I said I'd find another girl soon.

Seriously I think many foids keep their ex boyfriend as a backup, or just to feel how much control they have over men. Fuck them lol.
:chad::chad:

Alarico8

Elementalist
Women are conflict-averse. They probably don't want lingering hostility and resentment. The validation of simply having you as a friend and safety of knowing you're on positive terms are appealing when you could literally kill her if you wanted to.

to keep you as an orbiter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)