Why do foids want to "be your friend" after breaking up?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Tbh even in my most bluepilled ages I considered this as one of the worse form of insult that women can do to men. When my ex broke up with me she deleted my FB. 3 days later she reappeared asking "would you like us to talk as friends?". I then said she was really disgusting, "it's you who deleted me, now you want to keep me as a friend just in case. Who do you think you are?". Then before blocking her, I said I'd find another girl soon.

Seriously I think many foids keep their ex boyfriend as a backup, or just to feel how much control they have over men. Fuck them lol.

• +1
Reactions: qwep and Afrikancel
Because they want still your attention while not giving you anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Because they want still your attention while not giving you anything.
I blocked all my ex girlfriends except my first love. But I haven't talked to her for 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Tbh even in my most bluepilled ages I considered this as one of the worse form of insult that women can do to men. When my ex broke up with me she deleted my FB. 3 days later she reappeared asking "would you like us to talk as friends?". I then said she was really disgusting, "it's you who deleted me, now you want to keep me as a friend just in case. Who do you think you are?". Then before blocking her, I said I'd find another girl soon.

Seriously I think many foids keep their ex boyfriend as a backup, or just to feel how much control they have over men. Fuck them lol.
:chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Women are conflict-averse. They probably don't want lingering hostility and resentment. The validation of simply having you as a friend and safety of knowing you're on positive terms are appealing when you could literally kill her if you wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Phad, Autist and 1 other person
I wish I was lol. After breaking up with her it took me about one year to find someone new, and I had a long dry spell.

If I was :chad: I wouldn't have been with her in the first place, since she's just a 4, moody and capricious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Because chad came into her life. She thought it was meant to be. He pumped and dumped her. Wait @Lifewasted! Maybe we can be friend after all!

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 616
You're going to be her backup plan just in case the current relationship fails :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
to keep you as an orbiter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and AntiSocial-Fakecel