Why do girls above 25 look so ugly?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I can't even. Males look great until their 30s srs. My uncle was 30 and I thought he was in his 20s because he looked so good.
The only premature aging men have is like baldness
Females age so terribly. Fuck all females tbh. Even girls above 20 start to looksmin, It's just the steepest slope at 25 where they suddenly turn disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, oldcell, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Because you are a whole pedo

Because you are a whole pedo
Liking girls around my age group is pedophilia?
Please just ignore me already. Your IQ is so low it literally hurts to read how mentally retarded you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SikKunt, Jack and 8 others
you may be gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
C5C39835 B63C 4560 A600 DA88174F5007

made this bootleg scale in 3 mins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 470, Jack and 5 others
fucking agree dope. Above 25 yo they look like granny like really.
But eastern women do not most of the time, it's mostly western ones who gets older so fast facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
they start becoming so fucking fat after 25 holy crap, God get me a JB

fucking agree dope. Above 25 yo they look like granny like really.
But eastern women do not most of the time, it's mostly western ones who gets older so fast facially
i want girl in my age and just spend the whole life with her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
C5C39835 B63C 4560 A600 DA88174F5007

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Peachy, Petsmart and 6 others
It is just a way for nature to tell you that they are no longer fit for breeding. Without modern medicine women over 23-25 would have a very hard time giving birth

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 470 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Cope I know some milfs I would love to bang

It is just a way for nature to tell you that they are no longer fit for breeding. Without modern medicine women over 23-25 would have a very hard time giving birth
inb4

• So Sad
Cope I know some milfs I would love to bang
hd pov east indian bhabhi hot cheating sex movie free download 144p big ass big tits anal sex creampie

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Framletgod and Deleted member 1560
Tbh I have a huge weakness for slutty milfs in tight dresses and high heels

I can't even. Males look great until their 30s srs. My uncle was 30 and I thought he was in his 20s because he looked so good.
The only premature aging men have is like baldness
Females age so terribly. Fuck all females tbh. Even girls above 20 start to looksmin, It's just the steepest slope at 25 where they suddenly turn disgusting.
You'll find them more attractive as you grow older

• Love it
hd pov east indian bhabhi hot cheating sex movie free download 144p big ass big tits anal sex creampie
I know some Andhra milfs I would love to bang, they are fair and one of them has a fatass :feelsokman:

I know some Andhra milfs I would love to bang, they are fair and one of them has a fatass :feelsokman:
wanna join my sex tour of Indian ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
You'll find them more attractive as you grow older
That's called settling and only applies to people with little self-awareness that are still able to cope and delusionmax.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 470 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
wanna join my sex tour of Indian ?
Hell yeah nigga count me in
I have traveled to almost every state due to my sports competitions. Delhi, Mumbai, Andhra pradesh and Punjab has the best girls

This is so fucking true and not cope at all foids are done after 25 meanwhile high psl guys still look good up to their late 30s
That's called settling and only applies to people with little self-awareness that are still able to cope and delusionmax.
This fuck them roasties prime women are 18-24

No,we naturally find women among our ages attractive.

• +1
Hell yeah nigga count me in
I have traveled to almost every state due to my sports competitions. Delhi, Mumbai, Andhra pradesh and Punjab has the best girls

gonna walk about like this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Idk why you are spreading these bluepilled lies. Like literally every study confirms that men of all ages prefer girls in their early 20s. Keep coping buddyboyo

suLi9Gm.png

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2095
This is so fucking true and not cope at all foids are done after 25 meanwhile high psl guys still look good up to their late 30s

This fuck them roasties prime women are 18-24
15-24*

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Not necessarely true i am 25 but really attracted to late teens 18-19 foids

Who would've thought years of partying, drugs, and getting slapped in the face by Chad's dick since middle school will take a toll on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Rimcel and Deleted member 2205
Who would've thought years of partying, drugs, and getting slapped in the face by Chad's dick since middle school will take a toll on you
i would've loved to go to party but i have never

• So Sad
Not true😭woman can look good till 40.very rarely even more

Not true😭woman can look good till 40.very rarely even more
But it's really rare. Just look on tinder lol. 18 and 19 year olds have like 20% more hot girls than 20-25. And after 25 all o them look like they're in their 30s jfl

But it's really rare. Just look on tinder lol. 18 and 19 year olds have like 20% more hot girls than 20-25. And after 25 all o them look like they're in their 30s jfl
They look worse yes.But not ugly.that would make no sense

Saw on braincels a thread that in japan they call women who are 25+ "xmas cake", cause after 25 they are not good anymore

• JFL
We all start to lose collagen at 20yo. Men age slightly better because of thicker skin and men don't put dangerous chemical on their face everyday like women.
alizee-199582.jpg

alizee-a-ainsi-ete-reperee-dans-l-emission-graines-de-star.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Jack
nooooobody,nooooobody

bro honestly i'd smash 99% of females. good for me i guess cuz if i ever get married and have an older wife i'd still fuck the absolute shit out of her